ADVERTISEMENT

Would UCF finish above 6th in the B1G East?

We wouldn’t be able to handle the snow. @Crazyhole @Rutgers3018B1GChampions what if I told we would play an away Big10 game in the Midwest in December and not turn on the heaters? What would you think of that?

Good one lol. Heaters can be a issue sometimes. I remember PSU fans yelling 10 years ago because the heaters mysteriously weren't working against Iowa. We weren't in the B1G then but I live in PA.

UCF could do a lot more with P5 Big 10 recruiting tag and 50 million each school gets in TV money. UCF is doing more with less money and Rutgers is doing way less with way more then UCF gets financially. These schools like to compare UCF to Big 10 teams but it is apples to oranges financially. Compare apples to apples have UCF join the Big 10 give us the 50 million in TV money, a Big 10 recruiting tag and we will expand our stadium in no time and bring in even more in revenue and expand our athletic budget which is around 60 million vs say Alabama which has a 200 million athletic budget so those are not apple to apples financially. That is what the Big 10 and SEC fails to see

My guess is 2nd this year behind either MI or OSU. I only say this b/c of the rigors that come with playing weekly in a conference that is all about winning the battle up front. UCF may be somewhat strong upfront, but if there is even a hint of depth issues on the lines, it would make it tough hill to climb. But sticking to UCF's main argument, if they had $200 million in revenue the depth issue would go away eventually.

Each as ridiculous questions as the OP asks. Why? Because hypothetical games will never be played in real life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT