ADVERTISEMENT

Would you buy an $80 UCF polo?

In all seriousness ... how much licensing royalty does UCF receive for each polo sold?

I hope whenever I decide to threaten somebody here (again), there's Macho Man Randy Savage pics all over the thread.
or61d.gif

Reactions: jetsaholic
Watching people self destruct w @jetsaholic Dungeon posting would be hilarious, but probably bad for @Brandon business. Still should reserve the idea for the future.
Like I said, the dungeon can't handle my posts. I'll just end up getting another private message from Brandon about my profanity while player's parents are threatening to stab people and he just laughs about it.

Well it looks like Brandon slapping your peepee worked. You used to have fuk every other word in your posts.
I still fukcing do, fukcer!!!! I just type it fukcing different so you can see all the fukcing letters, that's all. Fukc's sake you amateur.

Fcku Yeah!
I mean, FUKC is a universal word. You can say fukc to anyone and it doesn't matter what language they speak, they will understand.

Plus, you can use fukc as a noun, pronoun, verb, adjective, etc. Ex:

"Look at this fukcing fukc fukcing everything around here." It's science.

I mean, FUKC is a universal word. You can say fukc to anyone and it doesn't matter what language they speak, they will understand.

Plus, you can use fukc as a noun, pronoun, verb, adjective, etc. Ex:

"Look at this fukcing fukc fukcing everything around here." It's science.
fcku is the greated fukcing word in the fukcing history of this fcuking world. It's so fcuking versatile

Reactions: jetsaholic
fcuking finally fkcuing confirmed that your fukcing ass is fkcuing Bluefcukingshit
Fukc that! You're full of fukcing shit you fukcing liar! You know very well your fukcass and bluechip's fukcass have not ever been fukcing see in the same fukcing place, so you, motherfukcer, are the fukcing one who needs to fukcing admit already that you're fukcing bluechip, you fukcing fukc.

Fukc that! You're full of fukcing shit you fukcing liar! You know very well your fukcass and bluechip's fukcass have not ever been fukcing see in the same fukcing place, so you, motherfukcer, are the fukcing one who needs to fukcing admit already that you're fukcing bluechip, you fukcing fukc.
Fukc no I'm not that fukcing POS

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT