ADVERTISEMENT

Writer: Wishes Daughter would date MS-13 Gang Member than a Republican

It’s been so hilarious watching liberals cry Nd whine about Trump calling MS13 “animals” purely because they have such irrational butthurt hate for him.

Watching fake ass Pelosi stutter through some lecture on how MS13 gang members have divinity in them or whatever was just hilarious.

If I were a Republican I would simply compile all of these idiots saying these things and that’d serve as my campaign ad.

Reactions: UCFWayne
It’s been so hilarious watching liberals cry Nd whine about Trump calling MS13 “animals” purely because they have such irrational butthurt hate for him.

Watching fake ass Pelosi stutter through some lecture on how MS13 gang members have divinity in them or whatever was just hilarious.

If I were a Republican I would simply compile all of these idiots saying these things and that’d serve as my campaign ad.

I don't know if she thinks she's making a political chess move or if her mind just isn't working right, but this quote should stand as a message to the left on how unhinged she has become.

I don't know if she thinks she's making a political chess move or if her mind just isn't working right, but this quote should stand as a message to the left on how unhinged she has become.

If reporters in CA had a spine, the first question to her after that comment would be "Does every unborn child have divinity in them as well"?

It wouldn't mean anything. Better to just ask how gang members who decapitate innocent 14 year old girls are expressing their divinity.

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT