ADVERTISEMENT

WTF is up with this becoming a Spam Site.

D-bags x 2
Blame the Auburn and Miami hybrid.
It’s a shit show up in here today. Can the moderator also clean out the Auburn and Miami guy too?
I don't understand why y'all lump me in with Bozo.

H*LL I want y'all to win a National Championship that is recognized in every city and municipality it in the free world.

I am going to go to one of y'all's games this year and root on y'all's team to win. I haven't been to a college football game since 2019.

In three years of posting on this site, the only negative things that I have ever said about UCF is your stadium is smaller than I am used to, the photos Brandon posted on Twitter made the UCF basketball arena look tiny, and Auburn wasn't as motivated to play in the 2017 bowl game as it should have been.

I want you to win EVERY GAME, and I build y'all up EVERY CHANCE I get. I don't know where this vitriol comes from.

I am nothing like Bozo.

Last edited:
I don't understand why y'all lump me in with Bozo.

H*LL I want y'all to win a National Championship that is recognized in every city and municipality it in the free world.

I am going to go to one of y'all's games this year and root on y'all's team to win. I haven't been to a college football game since 2019.

In three years of posting on this site, the only negative things that I have ever said about UCF is your stadium is smaller than I am used to, the photos Brandon posted on Twitter made the UCF basketball arena look tiny, and Auburn wasn't as motivated to play in the 2017 bowl game as it should have been.

I want you to win EVERY GAME, and I build y'all up EVERY CHANCE I get. I don't know where this vitriol comes from.

I am nothing like Bozo.
I agree with your point. I’ve watched you and micro-penis go back and forth. You contribute, he trolls. IMHO, you offer valuable input and are welcome here.

Sure looks like it. I stopped visiting because the articles were meh and Cane was the only one keeping some of them alive. A month later, it looks very similar.

Reactions: Robert0122
Sure looks like it. I stopped visiting because the articles were meh and Cane was the only one keeping some of them alive. A month later, it looks very similar.
Why don’t you post something relevant instead of complaining? Better yet…join the Dungeon. Nobody posting here knows anything about college football or has any insider information but me.

Both Legacy_1 and Lobo haven’t done anything I have seen that is worth a ban. neither use slurs, cross the line into personal attacks , or have tried to Dox other posters . If you ban them there are several others that have said much worse.

there are conversations that have run it’s course which should have a few threads locked where the back and forth has gone on too long(like the Current State of Florida Programs Thread)

Both Legacy_1 and Lobo haven’t done anything I have seen that is worth a ban. neither use slurs, cross the line into personal attacks , or have tried to Dox other posters . If you ban them there are several others that have said much worse.

there are conversations that have run it’s course which should have a few threads locked where the back and forth has gone on too long(like the Current State of Florida Programs Thread)
Agreed 100%. It’s easy to mute them if you don’t want to see their juvenile back and forth, but nothing there profane or egregious.

The spamming posts from numerous fake accounts about nonsense unrelated to college football seems to be the bigger issue here.

The Auburn and Miami hybrid make me miss all of those Nebraska posters.

I don't know any other legitimate forum that would not have banned lobocane for massive derogatory trolling.
Can’t agree more, we don’t care about miami football, and all his posts are negative on UCF, even down to purposely misspelling the coaches name. And while Auburn douche is not as bad, he bad mouths UCF players all the time, and enables lobo moron.

Look at this place, 2 week before the season starts and it is a ghost town for on-point legitimate posts. Besides the two mentioned idiots, the only posts are those from guys pushing their podcasts (which I don’t mind, just underscores how dead the place is). I know I visit and post much less now because of how toxic the place is:

Can’t agree more, we don’t care about miami football, and all his posts are negative on UCF, even down to purposely misspelling the coaches name. And while Auburn douche is not as bad, he bad mouths UCF players all the time, and enables lobo moron.

Look at this place, 2 week before the season starts and it is a ghost town for on-point legitimate posts. Besides the two mentioned idiots, the only posts are those from guys pushing their podcasts (which I don’t mind, just underscores how dead the place is). I know I visit and post much less now because of how toxic the place is:
part of it also is the team has been average and fans gets zero access during camp. one insider gets to watch 5 minutes then spread vague rumors.

Reactions: lawknight
And while Auburn douche is not as bad, he bad mouths UCF players all the time, and enables lobo moron.
In my defense, I bashed only chicken eating scholarship placeholders whose azz Gus put in the road this past offseason. I never "bad mouthed" any players who actually contributed.

Lastly, I don't understand how you can say I "enable" bozo. How exactly do I enable him?

100%

In my defense, I bashed only chicken eating scholarship placeholders whose azz Gus put in the road this past offseason. I never "bad mouthed" any players who actually contributed.

Lastly, I don't understand how you can say I "enable" bozo. How exactly do I enable him?
By interacting with him…on a dumb, basic level….on his level

You also belittle UCF every chance you get when not related to Gus. Whether it’s our stadium, national champ claim, current players or anything/everything else really.

Lastly, you guys really do keep the same hours too…clacking at each other minutes after each other posting. Either you are the same person (WEIRD) or you both have absolutely no life and stalk this board. A team board you both aren’t a fan of. So so so so weird of you both. Im guessing you are different people and both super losers stalking this board for whatever reason, god only knows.

Last edited:
Reactions: connerito

You also belittle UCF every chance you get when not related to Gus. Whether it’s our stadium, national champ claim, current players or anything/everything else really.

Lastly, you guys really do keep the same hours too…clacking at each other minutes after each other posting. Either you are the same person (WIERD) or you both have absolutely no life and stalk this board. A team board you both aren’t a fan of. So so so so weird of you both. Im guessing you are different people and both super losers stalking this board for whatever reason, god only knows.
Why do you start with personal attacks on a sports forum? Most of you spend your time here insulting me and I NEVER retaliate.

Any REAL UCF fan would subscribe to the site (dungeon). There’s literally no useful information posted on the free board but for my contributions and (occasionally) Central Florida Dave.

I have tried to make good and leave but as soon as that happens the Malzone minion would start posting lies about yours truly and none of you ever did the right thing and call him out on his b.s.

Last edited:

Lastly, you guys really do keep the same hours too…clacking at each other minutes after each other posting. Either you are the same person (WEIRD) or you both have absolutely no life and stalk this board. A team board you both aren’t a fan of. So so so so weird of you both. Im guessing you are different people and both super losers stalking this board for whatever reason, god only knows.
Firstly, God only knows.

Secondly, bozo "follows" me, so he knows when I post. He receives an automatic notification.

Thirdly, the only players on the current roster that I have ever disparaged are Patrick Barnett and Jacarri Brown. Barnett has been at UCF for going on five years now and he has played one snap more than me. He is a waste of resources. Brown may be worse than Joey Gatewood.

Fourthly, the stadium size is the only thing I have belittled. I said Auburn's players weren't motivated to play in the Peach Bowl. That is on Gus. It does not diminish UCF's win in any way.

Firstly, God only knows.

Secondly, bozo "follows" me, so he knows when I post. He receives an automatic notification.

Thirdly, the only players on the current roster that I have ever disparaged are Patrick Barnett and Jacarri Brown. Barnett has been at UCF for going on five years now and he has played one snap more than me. He is a waste of resources. Brown may be worse than Joey Gatewood.

Fourthly, the stadium size is the only thing I have belittled. I said Auburn's players weren't motivated to play in the Peach Bowl. That is on Gus. It does not diminish UCF's win in any way.
Did you highlight the “G” and “one” to tell us you are gone? 🤞🏻

both have absolutely no life and stalk this board. A team board you both aren’t a fan of. So so so so weird of you both. Im guessing you are different people and both super losers stalking this board for whatever reason, god only knows.
Bingo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT