ADVERTISEMENT

Y’all Crazy

bqknight

Golden Knight
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2009
Honestly you are. Someone try to say hello during the season. No homo. Maybe a little homo.

Reactions: EweSeaEff
Honestly you are. Someone try to say hello during the season. No homo. Maybe a little homo.

People like 85 read propaganda websites all day every day and then visit message boards to pass along what they've "learned". Dude has over 60,000 posts and almost all of them are him whining or complaining about some random nonsense. I mean, think about it. He's spent the vast majority of his 20's and early 30's polluting internet message boards with toxic bullshit. What sort of life is that? What kind of deranged lunatic must someone be to spend hours a day every single day crying to strangers? Could it be any more obvious that he and people like him have completely lost their marbles?

People like 85 read propaganda websites all day every day and then visit message boards to pass along what they've "learned". Dude has over 60,000 posts and almost all of them are him whining or complaining about some random nonsense. I mean, think about it. He's spent the vast majority of his 20's and early 30's polluting internet message boards with toxic bullshit. What sort of life is that? What kind of deranged lunatic must someone be to spend hours a day every single day crying to strangers? Could it be any more obvious that he and people like him have completely lost their marbles?

85 needs a hobby and to devote more time to his family.

Is this seriously coming from the absolute lunatic who attempted to track down and fight someone on this board because they’re an immature total moron?

LOL

You’re a fuking nutjob

Reactions: crambone
Is this seriously coming from the absolute lunatic who attempted to track down and fight someone on this board because they’re an immature total moron?

LOL

You’re a fuking nutjob

Wise to not address my points because your actions and sanity are indeed indefensible. And yes, it's seriously the guy who was willing to meet someone from this board in person to have a discussion. I know real life interactions might seem weird to you since you like to hide in your basement and post for hours every single day, but in the real world, people sometimes like to have discussions face to face...especially when they know they're going to be at the same place.

Wise to not address my points because your actions and sanity are indeed indefensible. And yes, it's seriously the guy who was willing to meet someone from this board in person to have a discussion. I know real life interactions might seem weird to you since you like to hide in your basement and post for hours every single day, but in the real world, people sometimes like to have discussions face to face...especially when they know they're going to be at the same place.

Aw you’re embarrassed. I would be too if I was on record attempting to track down USFSucks on this board to have a brawl over petty message board stuff at a basketball game.

Does your therapist know you’re back here posting? I doubt he’d approve.

I like how you were going after 85 for taking a message board too serious, now here you are admitting you're tryna have meet ups with other members over words that made you a sad boi lmao

Reactions: UCFWayne
I like how you were going after 85 for taking a message board too serious, now here you are admitting you're tryna have meet ups with other members over words that made you a sad boi lmao

It was far worse than what he’s claiming now, too. Here’s how Joe recapped it previously:

My memory might be a little fuzzy but here it goes:

Blue and sucks got into it in here. Somehow, both knew each other were going the NCAA tournament games that were hosted in Orlando. Blue called out sucks and the latter said blue was a pussy. Blue said he'd never say that to his face. So sucks gave blue the exact seat numbers he was sitting in at amway (sucks was there for the entire weekend with his dad since they bought a pass) but blue never showed. Blue said he showed and that sucks wasn't there and was a lying bitch. Sucks then told blue he was sitting at hamburger Mary's drinking beer and for blue to come by--no blue.

Btbones and I then asked blue wtf he planned on doing to sucks-- no response.

Then something happened--blue stalked Glenn on facebook or something and was posting pics of him, private info, all kinds of other stuff. Bunch of threatening language towards him as well. Brandon had to come in here and moderate (basically because Brahman is a horrible fukcing moderator) and wanted to talk with blue about threats and stuff. And here we are, several years later.

I am sure I've left out details so feel free to jump in.

Reactions: UCFWayne

But that’s not why I was “going after” 85. I was going after him for spending hours and hours on a message board hurling insults nearly every single day for 10 years straight. I merely told a guy I was willing to meet him at an event we were both attending. This board is very very small part of my life. It IS 85’s life. Big difference.

But that’s not why I was “going after” 85. I was going after him for spending hours and hours on a message board hurling insults nearly every single day for 10 years straight. I merely told a guy I was willing to meet him at an event we were both attending. Big difference.

We’ve already proven that’s bullshit and that you’re a total nut. You involved me for no reason here so I am just reminding everyone that you’re a nut who can’t handle being here, and that you’re now lying about it. Stop digging your sad hole deeper.

We’ve already proven that’s bullshit and that you’re a total nut. You involved me for no reason here so I am just reminding everyone that you’re a nut who can’t handle being here, and that you’re now lying about it. Stop digging your sad hole deeper.

How have we proven that’s total bullshit? Are you denying that you spend hours on here nearly every day and have been for the better part of a decade? Are you denying that you constantly bitch on here hundreds of days a year? There’s no bullshit about it. You’re mentally ill and you act like a little wormy bitch. It’s who you are and what you do.

Last edited:
Reactions: NinjaKnight

LOL

You’re a fuking nutjob

Wow, what an incredibly obvious deflection. Blue really nailed it here, you are an obsessive whiny little bitch who parrots fox news all day every day on here.

Reactions: bluechip12
How have we proven that’s total bullshit? Are you denying that’s you spend hours on here nearly every day and have been for the better part of a decade? Are you denying that you constantly bitch on here hundreds of days a year? There’s no bullshit about it. You’re mentally ill and you act like a little wormy bitch. It’s who you are and what you do.

Aw, is psycho getting mad since I’m reminding you how insane you are?

Reminder: you are the ONLY poster on this board that I’m aware of who actually tried to go assault another board member because of petty shit talking. You went so out of control that apparently Brandon had to kick you off for an extended period of time.

Remember when you insinuated that you were going to try and fight me too? “Choose your words wisely”. “Consequences will never be the same”

[roll]

You’re a degenerate nutcase.

Aw, is psycho getting mad since I’m reminding you how insane you are?

Reminder: you are the ONLY poster on this board that I’m aware of who actually tried to go assault another board member because of petty shit talking. You went so out of control that apparently Brandon had to kick you off for an extended period of time.

Remember when you insinuated that you were going to try and fight me too? “Choose your words wisely”. “Consequences will never be the same”

[roll]

You’re a degenerate nutcase.

Can’t defend anything that I say so you just try to change the subject. Ninja is right. You just deflect, deflect, deflect. And I’ve never been kicked off the board by anyone. Unlike you, I actually do shit in life and sometimes go days, weeks, or months without posting. You should try it sometime.

LMAO is 85 really making up stories again?

Anyone else remember when 85 tried to claim he had chemmie on ignore, yet we could all see how he liked his post. :joy:

@UCFKnight85 you truly are a lying sack of shit.

Reactions: bluechip12
Can’t defend anything that I say so you just try to change the subject. Ninja is right. You just deflect, deflect, deflect. And I’ve never been kicked off the board by anyone. Unlike you, I actually do shit in life and sometimes go days, weeks, or months without posting. You should try it sometime.

Lulz. Ninja is still commenting about me? How sweet. It’s touching to know someone who I blocked months ago is still obsessing over me. You two share a particular level of derangement and rage that must bond you together.

You went months without posting because you were banned for trying to assault a board member - “in real life”.

Seriously dude- you may want to stop. You couldn’t handle posting here last time. It appears you can’t handle it now.

LMAO is 85 really making up stories again?

Anyone else remember when 85 tried to claim he had chemmie on ignore, yet we could all see how he liked his post. :joy:

@UCFKnight85 you truly are a lying sack of shit.

He's taken his lies to a whole new level. Just completely talking out of his ass at this point.

I'm not wanting to revisit childish shit but glen let his seating situation be known well before the tourney was over . i remember thinking blue was seriously deranged and really believed he was coming after sucks . Luckily for all involved it didn't happen

Reactions: USFSucks
All referencing blue chip’s insanity :

You used to call people retards on a daily basis. Now you claim you changed. Stick to the present, where you are a literal lying sack of shit who makes up stories and outright lies.

Yes 85, we've seen you refer to the same incident 700 times already, even though you mischaracterize it every time. Even if you want to claim that as some horrible thing, it doesn't excuse you from acting batshit crazy EVERY SINGLE DAY for 10 years straight. You're a complete psychotic maniac and everyone knows it.

Yes 85, we've seen you refer to the same incident 700 times already, even though you mischaracterize it every time. Even if you want to claim that as some horrible thing, it doesn't excuse you from acting batshit crazy EVERY SINGLE DAY for 10 years straight. You're a complete psychotic maniac and everyone knows it.

Funny- I have most of the board, in quotes, describing what a lunatic you are. One of which was giving thanks that you didn’t actually find Sucks, in fear of what you may have done. Seems to me I’ve given a mountain of proof and you’re just in a lot of denial.

It seems like your only supporter in all of this, apparently, is another lunatic that I blocked long ago.

Funny- I have most of the board, in quotes, describing what a lunatic you are. One of which was giving thanks that you didn’t actually find Sucks, in fear of what you may have done. Seems to me I’ve given a mountain of proof and you’re just in a lot of denial.

It seems like your only supporter in all of this, apparently, is another lunatic that I blocked long ago.

You realize there are hundreds if not thousands of posts saying you’re a complete lunatic, right?

Last edited:
MY favorite part of that quote, btw it's 100% accurate, is that we remembered that @brahmanknight is a terrible moderator.

Absolutely terrible. I think he just gave up. It was pretty cute when @Brandon came over here and pretended to care what actually goes on (that lasted about a week) and now we're back to @rediceknight racist treating this place like he's at a Klan meeting. But hey, apparently that's AOK.

Last edited:
Reactions: USFSucks
What’s funny is that I was assured it’s all lies

[roll]

What's your point? The guy who clearly wanted to meet says it didn't happen as described. The guy who really didn't want to meet says it did. Guess who 85 chooses to believe.

What's your point? The guy who clearly wanted to meet says it didn't happen as described. The guy who really didn't want to meet says it did. Guess who 85 chooses to believe.

I choose to believe everyone else not named Bluechip12 who confirms what Sucks and Joe said to be true.

I was going to quote your comments out of that Vegas thread, where you admit to trying to fight Sucks and making a vulgar comment about his appearance, but you deleted all of your comments. Probably to cover your tracks.

I choose to believe everyone else not named Bluechip12 who confirms what Sucks and Joe said to be true.

I was going to quote your comments out of that Vegas thread, where you admit to trying to fight Sucks and making a vulgar comment about his appearance, but you deleted all of your comments. Probably to cover your tracks.

Confirm what Joe said to be true? What are you even talking about? Sucks and I were the only 2 people involved and only people who know what happened.

And no, I didn’t “delete all of my comments”. That’s just another lie made up by you. We can put it right up there with the comment you made about being banned for months. Again, another lie.

Confirm what Joe said to be true? What are you even talking about? Sucks and I were the only 2 people involved and only people who know what happened.

And no, I didn’t “delete all of my comments”. That’s just another lie made by you. We can put it right up there with the comment you made about being banned for months. Again, another lie.

lol ok, bud. You absolutely chimed in when Sucks called you a pussy, and you went nuts again. And declared that you think he looks like someone with down syndrome - a very classy personal attack.

Or maybe you're right. Maybe your comments were so terrible that a moderator actually deleted them. It's not much better for you either way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT