ADVERTISEMENT

You can't have two emails on one phone?

It's what Hillary Clinton said. She didn't want to carry two phones for two email accounts.

I'm not allowed to link personal email to my work phone, similar place to State, could be the same policy? IDK.

Originally posted by EweSeaEff:
Does the gubmet still require the use of Blackberry phones?
No, the govt rep I'm with this week has an android.

Originally posted by UCFecon10:
I'm not allowed to link personal email to my work phone, similar place to State, could be the same policy? IDK.
Of course they have the same policy. There are a great number of reasons for this. There is no way she should have ever been doing business on her own server no matter who set it up. Period.

For supposedly being smart, she sure is dumb. I hope and pray that sooner rather than later, I never have to hear about the Clintons again.

Even ole Slick's willy continues to keep him in the spotlight. Why would he think it was a good idea to purportedly fornicate with underage girls is beyond comprehension. All these politicians think they are above the law.

Hence why Hillary will flounder and fail in the Primaries yet again.

Her entire family is nothing but headaches and baggage and she's a particularly terrible politician. Just look at what a disaster her little book tour turned into the minute she started speaking daily.

Originally posted by KnighttimeJoe:
One step closer to Jeb being president.
Talk about a dynasty. The ruling class...one step closer to Novus Ordo Seclorum.

Originally posted by fabknight:

One step closer to Jeb being president.
Talk about a dynasty. The ruling class...one step closer to Novus Ordo Seclorum.
I never took you for an Illuminati.
LOL. You know I'm Catholic.

Not only did Hillary violate her own Department policies and rules by setting up a private server, it appears she also violated the mandate from the State Dept cybersecurity personnel by using an iPhone anyways to conduct State Department business via her own personal device. She requested several times to use iPhones and iPads (2 devices!) but was turned down.

Talk about someone who thinks there are no limits to power.

On at least half a dozen occasions Clinton's top aides asked the State Department's Office of Security Technology to approve the use of an iPad and iPhone, according to JW's inside source. Each time the request was rejected for security reasons, the source confirms. The only mobile device that meets the agency's security standards is the BlackBerry, JW's source said, adding that the Office of Security Technology-Bureau of Diplomatic Security's Directorate of Countermeasures must approve all equipment such as cameras, phones and communication devices for all officials.

Evidently set on using the popular Apple devices, Clinton repeatedly challenged the ban and asked management in the Office of Security Technology to allow their use. The executive secretariat responsible for all communications and information technology always rejected the requests, JW's source affirms. "From day one Hillary was trying to get the iPhone and the iPad approved," the State Department official told JW. "She kept trying and trying to get us to approve the iPhone and the iPad, but we wouldn't do it. Technology security experts tested the iPhone and the iPad several times because she constantly wanted them approved, but it never happened."

It sounds like she was theoretically allowed to use her own email for official business which astounds me. If that's still the case in any way, this should be remedied immediately. I'm not sure if it's possible but her "server" should be subpoenaed and forensically examined for all emails (was it really just one server? who sets up an email system with just a single server?). Read a report today that her email was not using encryption during the early stages of her working at State. In that time she traveled to China and other countries that would most certainly have sniffed her traffic and stolen her credentials. That's stuff a 12yr old script kiddie can do if they have access to the network (which of course they do). I hope she was at least forced to change her password so their access would've been cut off.

Since I deal with this stuff on a daily basis, it's absolutely amazing to me that this took place and that anyone in her camp thought it was a good idea. Actually, of course they thought it was a good idea. Much easier to be opaque when you hold the data. I have no doubt that she is hiding stuff. I'm sure that server has been completely degaussed by now.

Originally posted by UCF w00t:

It sounds like she was theoretically allowed to use her own email for official business which astounds me. If that's still the case in any way, this should be remedied immediately. I'm not sure if it's possible but her "server" should be subpoenaed and forensically examined for all emails (was it really just one server? who sets up an email system with just a single server?). Read a report today that her email was not using encryption during the early stages of her working at State. In that time she traveled to China and other countries that would most certainly have sniffed her traffic and stolen her credentials. That's stuff a 12yr old script kiddie can do if they have access to the network (which of course they do). I hope she was at least forced to change her password so their access would've been cut off.

Since I deal with this stuff on a daily basis, it's absolutely amazing to me that this took place and that anyone in her camp thought it was a good idea. Actually, of course they thought it was a good idea. Much easier to be opaque when you hold the data. I have no doubt that she is hiding stuff. I'm sure that server has been completely degaussed by now.
Her own policy directive instructed people in the State Dept to only use work phones for work related emails and communications.

Not only was she a major national security threat, but she's a hypocrite.

Originally posted by UCFKnight85:
Originally posted by UCF w00t:

Her own policy directive instructed people in the State Dept to only use work phones for work related emails and communications.

Not only was she a major national security threat, but she's a hypocrite.
Both of you nailed it!

I see these issues as common in my line of work. Disappointing.

ADVERTISEMENT