ADVERTISEMENT

Your Senator Bill Nelson and Iran Deal

mach3ucf

Golden Knight
Apr 24, 2003
He announced he is voting for the Iran Deal. Let him know your stance!
You have a right to have your voice to be heard!

His Office Phone is 202-224-5274

Call your representatives and let them know your for or against the Iran Deal.

Since, you asked for just 1,
The inspections are a joke.
Beyond a Joke. Giving someone the right to bring in their own samples. It would be like expecting drug addicts to take home the drug test, and the actual urine be theirs.
Also to inspect you give them 24 day notice, which they can draw out the process to 70+ Days, What can you hide in 24 days?

The other, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Turkey, Jordan, Qatar, the UAE, are all against this deal, since they will have to deal with an Iran that will invade all of them.
This deal supports and Arms race, and this will lead to a greater conflict that the world should try its best to prevent!

Inspections wise the inspectors need to have unimpeded access to all sites.
Sanctions relief should only incur after Iran has complied with the Dismantling of the Nuclear Sites.
This deal also lifts the Arms Embargo in a few years, letting Iran buy more weapons, which is weird?
As well as lets them go back into Missile Development.
Obama is for taking away weapons from Americans? yet the enemies of the USA, he is going to give them more weapons?

My favorite thing is there is no other option to this deal? That in sales we call a hard close. There is always other options! Especially here.

Imagine a Union Strike, here the bosses are giving you a Min Wage of $1 an hour. This or you don't work?
You always can go back to the drawing board. I give Kerry, & Obama credit, they tried to get a great deal, but they came back to us with a $1/hr income today, which no one would probably enjoy?

I mean they got nothing.. Nothing.. Iran is simply turning things to the off position, and once the UN, IAEA inspectors leave, turn it back on.. This deal is similar to North Korea, yet different, North Korea only want South Korea, Iran wants to decimate the Sunni's & then the Entire West.
Also Not all Iranians are Bad, just the Ayatollah, and the few million that will do as he says..

mach, do you honestly fear that 1 day you are going to wake up and see the giant mushroom cloud before you die? just remember that we will get the rest of the world too, and then russia will get the rest of the world, and then china will, and then india and Pakistan will nuke each other...just know, you wont die alone...

I think we are all well aware of the methods to contact our Congressional reps.

I called and talked with him. He is supporting it because he hates Jews and wants to wipe Israel off the planet. Typical Democrat. I don't understand how you all continue to vote for them en masse.

Iran bad 9/11 bad!

JNyYO5N.jpg

Since, you asked for just 1,
The inspections are a joke.
Beyond a Joke. Giving someone the right to bring in their own samples. It would be like expecting drug addicts to take home the drug test, and the actual urine be theirs.
Also to inspect you give them 24 day notice, which they can draw out the process to 70+ Days, What can you hide in 24 days?
Radiation is kind of hard to hide.

ADVERTISEMENT