ADVERTISEMENT

Your Vote counts

The FBI says that insurrectionist activities are being planning at all 50 statehouses leading up to Biden's inauguration....but the real crisis that Republican politicians like Randy Fine need to worry about is being 'silenced' by a tech company. 🙄

In one breath, this joker said the attack on the Capitol was "one of the saddest days" in his life. In the next breath, he's wanting Florida to divest in the big tech companies because they don't particularly like providing a forum for terrorist talk.

It's beyond bizarre how many normal, everyday conservative-leaning Americans put up with this kind of batshit craziness when it involves right-wing, ahem..."freedom fighters."

"This morning, I used my Apple iPhone to post a letter on Twitter, asking the Governor and Cabinet to divest the state from Apple and Twitter. I also posted this on my FB account requesting we divest from FB too. Shortly I will purchase Trump Jr's literary masterpiece 'Triggered' from Amazon, embedding this letter in my 5* review. Finally, I will open a Google AdWords account to ensure my message reaches as many Americans as possible."

PYcZuLY.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT