ADVERTISEMENT

YouTube censorship

you are a completely different poster inside the dungeon. why do you feel the need to be such a dick in here?

It's because he was already banned from the Dungeon once for being a raging, hateful dildo and he knows that everyone in there considers him to be a spiteful little idiot.

you are a completely different poster inside the dungeon. why do you feel the need to be such a dick in here?
Read the thread again...
"chemmie is a dipshit who says dipshitthings"

85 is the one who started calling individuals out.
Don't pretend I'm the dick when I'm just dealing him what he can't handle.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Read the thread again...
"chemmie is a dipshit who says dipshitthings"

85 is the one who started calling individuals out.
Don't pretend I'm the dick when I'm just dealing him what he can't handle.
you guys should really just hug it out

you guys should really just hug it out
That's all you've got?
You claimed I was a dick, then you realize 85 brought it on himself. Then you just say we should hug it out?
Come on, man. It is painfully clear who the dick is. He begs for this shit, then cries when he gets it.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
That's all you've got?
You claimed I was a dick, then you realize 85 brought it on himself. Then you just say we should hug it out?
Come on, man. It is painfully clear who the dick is. He begs for this shit, then cries when he gets it.
i think you are both dicks andr are actually more alike than youd care to admit. you come in here troll and it clearly works because he falls for it every time. honestly i wish you guys would stop being so rude to each other, but thats not going to happen.

Reactions: UCFBS and fabknight
i think you are both dicks are actually more alike than youd care to admit. you come in here troll and it clearly works because he falls for it every time. honestly i wish you guys would stop being so rude to each other, but thats not going to happen.
Of course he falls for it every time, because he is incapable of admitting a mistake. It's been happening for years, and he'll never do it. This, of course, all stems from his daddy issues.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT