ADVERTISEMENT

Youtube comments

brahmanknight

Sep 5, 2007
Winter Park
I checked out the trailer for the new Will Smith movie, Focus ( best looking movie from him since Pursuit of Happyness ). For some reason, against my better judgement, I decided briefly glance at the comments.

6 days ago (edited)

Race
mixing is literally sick. Gene incompatibility creates a host of
physical and mental problems. Jews love to promote sickness and evil.

The only comment sections worse than Youtube is ESPN and newspaper editorial pages.

Oh god, you went right into the heart of the troll dungeon. What did you expect man? Thats where the true scum of the earth resides.

Originally posted by brahmanknight:
I checked out the trailer for the new Will Smith movie, Focus ( best looking movie from him since Pursuit of Happyness ). For some reason, against my better judgement, I decided briefly glance at the comments.

6 days ago (edited)

Race
mixing is literally sick. Gene incompatibility creates a host of
physical and mental problems. Jews love to promote sickness and evil.

The only comment sections worse than Youtube is ESPN and newspaper editorial pages.
Probably a European by the name and the focus on Jews. Ran into that a lot in Norway and Sweden. The racism over there is epic and in your face despite anti-bigotry laws. (Banana-throwing hasn't quite made it to the states yet in MLS)

What this Denise person is saying is the exact opposite of truth too...if you want the best chance of having offspring that has a resilience against congenital conditions as well as cancer later in life, you want as much gene variance as possible. People of mixed genetic background have the lowest rate of cancer and congenital ailments.

Wow.

Originally posted by UCFWayne:
Oh god, you went right into the heart of the troll dungeon. What did you expect man? Thats where the true scum of the earth resides.
Oh, I understand that. I just have to reinforce that knowledge of those trolls every once in a while.

At least the ESPN comments occasionally make me laugh.

And I forgot another bottom five place for comments: Instagram accounts for celebrities.

Oh, I understand that. I just have to reinforce that knowledge of those trolls every once in a while.

And I forgot another bottom five place for comments: Instagram accounts for celebrities.
CNN got so bad they removed comments sections altogether on almost all articles.

Originally posted by Malthus Doctrine:

CNN got so bad they removed comments sections altogether on almost all articles.
They should.

I noticed Grantland took all of their comment sections down a few months back. Which was odd, since I found the Grantland comment section the funniest online.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT