ADVERTISEMENT

YouTube Headquarters Active Shooter

My husband just got off the phone with YouTube right before this broke. Crazy!

Hope all the victims survive...sucks that a person who wanted to commit suicide tried to take out others with her.

Reactions: UCFWayne
She was Muslim, so terrorist.

Pretty rare for a women to shoot up a place.
She did it allegidly because YouTube marked her videos to not get ad revenue. Might be mental health but she does have an middle eastern name so I'm going to say it's terrorism.

She was a vegan, animal rights extremist.

Left wing terrorism.

Definitely mental health just like it usually is. Shooting people over youtube videos is proof we need a GOL style reset in this country . At some point we have to begin fixing what is breaking people down to killing like this in our country. It's sad and no measure of gun control is going to solve that part of the problem. There are some measures of gun control that go hand in hand with this that need to be drastically tightened up as well . Many are on the books but our federal government has no clue how to enforce them. they passed them and just walked off like OK , look what we did guys.

this sounds more like monetary revenge more than anything at this time.

not sure how she got a gun in california with some of the strictest rules in the country. youtube hq is likely a gun free zone. hell youtube has even recently started to crack down on gun videos just a week ago.

i do know there was a video of a survivor that said he didnt have a gun but he wished he had.

IMG_20180404_061519.jpg

DZ5_8NyVoAAb8AC.jpg:large

nasim-aghdam-youtube-page-stats-696x569.jpg

So this thread would be about 10 pages long by now if this was a conservative blogger that shot up YouTube... Where are the liberals pointing out the hypocrisy in coverage?

So this thread would be about 10 pages long by now if this was a conservative blogger that shot up YouTube... Where are the liberals pointing out the hypocrisy in coverage?

You do realize that there are a number of people in here would be doing the same thing if this was some how ISIS or al-Qaeda inspired? That sword cuts both ways and it’s really tiring for both.

I would venture to say that more posts are posted by conservatives on here than liberals.

You do realize that there are a number of people in here would be doing the same thing if this was some how ISIS or al-Qaeda inspired? That sword cuts both ways and it’s really tiring for both.
she was iranian and was wearing a head scarf and yet no one jumped to that conclusion

ISIS and al-Qaeda are like, you know, actual real terrorist groups.

If this were a white Christian we'd have at least 10 posts from people demanding we reflect on our white guilt and atone.

she was iranian and was wearing a head scarf and yet no one jumped to that conclusion

Wayne... KNIGHTS88 earlier in this thread, this very morning, took one look at her name and posted Muslim so terrorist. Then more info came out on her. It’s already happened and would have been worse if religion played a part in this.

Wayne... KNIGHTS88 earlier in this thread, this very morning, took one look at her name and posted Muslim so terrorist. Then more info came out on her. It’s already happened and would have been worse if religion played a part in this.

What you don't know is that 88 is a very terrible troll that thinks he was being cute and witty when posting that.

What you don't know is that 88 is a very terrible troll that thinks he was being cute and witty when posting that.

Correct. I didn’t know that. There are way to many trolls around here. I’m used to Redice beyond over the top white supremacy garbage, I didn’t realize the subtle troll.

hes a troll and so is that redice guy. dont pay any attention to them. i certainly dont

i mostly post things here to get a reaction and it normally works. who is the one that gets triggered?

I mean it's usually you, 85 and Bob going back and forth with each other until Ninja or Chemmie steps in to wind you guys up even more....

I mean it's usually you, 85 and Bob going back and forth with each other until Ninja or Chemmie steps in to wind you guys up even more....

I mean, it’s usually you, Ninja, or Dingy going back and forth with each other until Bob or Wayne steps in to wind you guys up even more.....

Ah, so you guys are just pretending to be stupid by posting flat out wrong statements that are easily debunked by a simple Google search. Makes sense.

As opposed to someone faux raging about futures and acting like it's the end of the world because they don't understand how the stock market works.

I mean, it’s usually you, Ninja, or Dingy going back and forth with each other until Bob or Wayne steps in to wind you guys up even more.....

Ohhh, the whole, I know you are but what am I come back. Good one.

^ She wasn't being discriminated against. Google just pulls this crap and has even lost in small claims over this stuff too. I'm waiting for a class action suit because Google is widespread in doing this to all sorts of people.

ADVERTISEMENT