ADVERTISEMENT

YouTube Headquarters Active Shooter

As opposed to someone faux raging about futures and acting like it's the end of the world because they don't understand how the stock market works.

ahahahaha holy shit my sides.

Thanks bob, "the go to financial guru of the cooler"

[roll]

funny how fast this shooting dropped from trending once some of the facts came out. almost like it doesnt fit a narrative so they are trying to hide it.

Reactions: UCFBS
funny how fast this shooting dropped from trending once some of the facts came out. almost like it doesnt fit a narrative so they are trying to hide it.

I was just waiting for one of you geniuses to post this.

ITS NOT A CONSPIRACY, NO ONE DIED EXCEPT THE ONE PERSON THAT WOULD BE ON THE NEWS

We literally have to spoon feed you this info every time "something doesn't fit the narrative". Newsflash: if you wanted the media to cover shootings where no one was killed they would have to dedicate half a dozen channels to just that.

it happened in california, the state with the strictest gun control laws
it happened in a gun free zone
the shooter was female
the shooter was muslim
shooter used a pistol not a rifle

there is no boogey man for the media to go after. they cant blame this on lax gun control laws. they cant blame in on white guys. they cant blame this on the nra. they cant blame it on the gun. of course its falling out of the new cycle.

the shooter was female
the shooter was muslim

there is no boogey man for the media to go after. they cant blame this on lax gun control laws. they cant blame in on white guys. they cant blame this on the nra. they cant blame it on the gun. of course its falling out of the new cycle.

1370.gif

902.gif

1352.gif

You really have the most incredible lack of logic of any person I've interacted with.

He's not going to understand...

Yeah, he should know that shootings only matter when white kids are killed, black people are killed by cops, a scary gun is used, the shooter is a conservative, the shooter is white, the shooter doesn't like a certain group.

Not really surprised that FNB, the financial guru of the cooler, doesn't understand the difference between dozens of kids being killed vs one person committing suicide and a few others wounded.

Typical

Not really surprised that FNB, the financial guru of the cooler, doesn't understand the difference between dozens of kids being killed vs one person committing suicide and a few others wounded.

Typical

I also enjoy how he said "only matters when..." and then listed off like 6 things that encompass a sh!t load of shootings.

ALL shootings matter. We will never get rid of ALL shootings though.

People are shot everyday. Certain things are "bigger" news stories than others. We've discussed this a million times. News networks are businesses, which make money on viewership. 15 people getting killed gets more time then no one getting killed. Just how it works...

I also enjoy how he said "only matters when..." and then listed off like 6 things that encompass a sh!t load of shootings.

ALL shootings matter. We will never get rid of ALL shootings though.

People are shot everyday. Certain things are "bigger" news stories than others. We've discussed this a million times. News networks are businesses, which make money on viewership. 15 people getting killed gets more time then no one getting killed. Just how it works...

NO IT'S CLEARLY A LEFT WING CONSPIRACY FUK COMMON SENSE!!!!!11one

I love how it's the exact same argument, by the exact same people, every single time. It's almost as if they are incapable of learning and have to stick to the same idiotic talking about points spoon fed to them.

News networks are businesses, which make money on viewership. 15 people getting killed gets more time then no one getting killed. Just how it works...

Weren't you just complaining about how unfair it is for a big meanie conservative media company to be biased? Funny how your argument on biased media goes back and forth depending on which way they lean.

Weren't you just complaining about how unfair it is for a big meanie conservative media company to be biased? Funny how your argument on biased media goes back and forth depending on which way they lean.

It's not bias. They aren't showing it on the news because of any certain narrative other than it's not as big of a news story as 15 people getting shot and killed.

Sometimes things don't need to have a hidden agenda/meaning. They just are what they are.

What bias are you talking about? The bias to make money? If it bleeds it leads. You are literally just making up accusations at this point to deflect away from the idiocy of your post.

the shooter was female
the shooter was muslim

No Boogey man? The media LOVES to cover a muslim shooting up a bunch of white people. And you love it when they do.

Other than that, you proved Ninja and my point that type of gun matters in these shootings. If she had used a gun firing a 5.56 or similar, rapid fire, she'd likely have killed people instead of wounding them, and possibly killed MORE than just a few.

If this had been a muslim terrorist woman killing 10+ people with an AR-15 at Youtube HQ, you know the media would have been ALL over it because deaths matter, especially when caused by a "radical muslim terrorist"

But instead it was a nutjob vegan whose religion has nothing to do with her motives (she was pissed at getting screwed out of money). it's an interesting story because of WHERE it happened, but that alone is not enough to maintain coverage. But you keep thinking that there is some "boogey man media conspiracy".

No Boogey man? The media LOVES to cover a muslim shooting up a bunch of white people. And you love it when they do.

Other than that, you proved Ninja and my point that type of gun matters in these shootings. If she had used a gun firing a 5.56 or similar, rapid fire, she'd likely have killed people instead of wounding them, and possibly killed MORE than just a few.

If this had been a muslim terrorist woman killing 10+ people with an AR-15 at Youtube HQ, you know the media would have been ALL over it because deaths matter, especially when caused by a "radical muslim terrorist"

But instead it was a nutjob vegan whose religion has nothing to do with her motives (she was pissed at getting screwed out of money). it's an interesting story because of WHERE it happened, but that alone is not enough to maintain coverage. But you keep thinking that there is some "boogey man media conspiracy".

Or if it were a racist killing one person with a car.

Reactions: UCFWayne

why would i or anyone else love to see a muslim shooting up a bunch of white people? no one wants to see more shootings. we disagree on how to minimize them, but that was an asinine statement.

I was just waiting for one of you geniuses to post this.
ITS NOT A CONSPIRACY, NO ONE DIED EXCEPT THE ONE PERSON THAT WOULD BE ON THE NEWS
But it is a "mass shooting" by the Progressive media's calculation -- 5 people were injured/killed - 3 injured by bullets, 1 by running, and the shooter took their own life.

Furthermore ...

We literally have to spoon feed you this info every time "something doesn't fit the narrative". Newsflash: if you wanted the media to cover shootings where no one was killed they would have to dedicate half a dozen channels to just that.
You mean like people saying "people would have been killed if it was an AR-15"? That's the continuing narrative some are pushing for, while the Progressive media is downplaying it for its own reasons.

BTW, in this case, maybe to very likely an AR-15 would have killed more ... most of the information on the engagement was not in enclosed space, but outside. Looks like the shooter was a poor shot and/or targeted (or didn't bother to target) people at distance.

If they didn't bother to target, then maybe not.

Added Note: It's also because Google is involved and the shooter was bringing attention to how much Google screws over content holders. If there is one thing that pisses a lot of people off, it's that. Google does what it wants, regardless of its own policies and rule-of-law.

That is the most ignorant statement (see my emphasized red) on the planet. That is a blatant lie that needs to end. Beyond the fact that semi-auto is semi-auto, regardless of self-loading, even when full-auto ...

Blowback systems are faster than gas systems. In fact, we used roller delayed blowback for a reason, controllability.

Blowback examples have existed for more than a century, most well-known from the original M1919 (1500rpm, although some delays were made by the M1921, and definitely the M1928) to the Glock 18c (1200rpm). Yes, a fully automatic pistol -- aka machine pistol -- is faster than the military's M16 (or AR-18 for that matter)!!!

Blowback is even used in rifles -- aka machine rifles -- starting with ye'olde Nazi MG 42, which the Spanish crafted into a rifle that did 1200-1500rpm, and the Germans took back. Eventually they added roller delays to make it far more controllable (<<1,000rpm) in the G3 and G41.

Understand gas systems in typical rifles are only 500-800rpm -- even slower in some systems using "infinite recoil" like the Ultimax, as well as the very "long stroke" RDB (400rpm or slower).

But semi-auto is semi-auto, regardless of self-loading.

So not only are you dead wrong about semi-auto, it's the opposite for full auto! The AR-15 (direct impingement) and AR-18 (gas-pistol) designs are slower than blowback used in pistols!

Even Ninja has to agree with this! So, @NinjaKnight, did @sirdingydang prove that point with you? Or ignorant like I say? ;)

Last edited:
lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao BS is going full Milton. You are a fuking nutjob dude.

comeAndTakeItRedStapler.jpg

lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao BS is going full Milton. You are a fuking nutjob dude.
comeAndTakeItRedStapler.jpg
Yes or no?! Don't avoid the question.

Are @sirdingydang and the Progressive media blatantly lying?!

Answer the damn question! Because this is what this whole f'ing thing is about! The Progressive media lying, and people believing it!

Taking away civil liberties
on a complete and fabricated lie!

I don't have a problem with most of what you said, but can we stop this constant judging of how serious a shooting is based upon weapon type used and whether or not people actually die? This woman went to YouTube to inflict mass casualties; the fact that she didn't is a great thing, but it happened most likely because she was woefully inept with a gun (thank God).

From what I read, the asshole went to a gun range to try and self teach herself how to shoot before going to YT. In other words, a total novice. From the story I just read, the wounded victims were mostly grazed meaning she couldn't really aim.

If she had gone in their with an AR15 the result would have probably been the same.

On the flip side, if a well trained person with a handgun went in there, they'd probably kill most of the room.

Reactions: UCFWayne
If she had gone in their with an AR15 the result would have probably been the same.
The only asterisk I'd put on this is this ...

If she was aiming, and the range was =>10m, then I think she would have had a better chance to kill, as with any rifle (especially at least a .24+, and not a .22).

But the whole "rapid fire" total f'ing BS has to end. That is the most irresponsible statement I can see anyone make. And it's f'ing with our civil liberties as a 100% falsehood, easily disproven.

On the flip side, if a well trained person with a handgun went in there, they'd probably kill most of the room.
It was outside. The details are murky, but it looks like she either wasn't aiming and/or it was at distance.

There was a comment that she fired around 10 rounds, then 4-5 more, out of her S&W 9mm, which usually has a magazine with 15 rounds. That either means she was using the California compliant 10 cartridge magazine -- same as any legal AR-15 in the state -- or she paused around 10 rounds, and then finished off the magazine.

In any case, aiming and distance are the factors here. Nothing to do with "rapid fire" or "high capacity" or other BS. This is why the people who don't understand firearms really need to STFU and stop proliferating lies.

I'm still waiting for @NinjaKnight to be a responsible citizen and confirm this, even if he disagrees with me on the terminal effectiveness of typical, common 9mm civilian ammunition v. typical, common 5.56mm target rounds in civilian hands inside of 10m ranges.

But I fully expect Ninja to be prideful, and refuse to agree with me about anything. Especially since he doesn't want to alienate @sirdingydang. It would go a long way to proving to me that Ninja isn't just a Progressive media sheep at times too, and I would extend him far more consideration as a result.

And on the other flip side, if a well trained person with an AR-15 went in there, they'd probably kill even more than a well trained person with a handgun.

The simple fact of the matter is an AR is SIGNICANTLY more capable weapon system. Capable of carrying more rounds, and much more energy per round. Downsides are lack of concealability.

And on the other flip side, if a well trained person with an AR-15 went in there, they'd probably kill even more than a well trained person with a handgun.
So you're saying the NATO 5.56 is more effective into a head shot than a 9mm pistol round?

The simple fact of the matter is an AR is SIGNICANTLY more capable weapon system.
^ I 100% agree with this ... if you use a larger calibre.

Capable of carrying more rounds, and much more energy per round.
Energy != quick kill. I cannot emphasize this enough! Unless you're putting 2,500-3,500J into someone, expect them to not just not go down, but continue to fight! In a SBR, the 5.56x45 only has less 1,500J, not remotely close to its original, near 2,000J design!

BTW, I assume you've read this classic (I was hoping not to have to use this, and have a public source on my prior comments): http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...oot-heaviest-rifle-round-shoot-can-hit-shoot/

"I hated the 9mm, and the 5.56 NATO as well, and how I had never seen a single shot kill from those rounds, even at close ranges, and even from head shots ... On the flip side, having a patient who was shot by a 7.62X51 NATO or larger round was a rarity."

The military FMJ cartridges in 9mm and 5.56 both suck.

The main advantage the 9mm has over the 5.56mm is that there is over 3 decades of research into the 9mm as a "defensive load," to the point the FBI is retiring not just .40 S&W, but considers the 9mm to be just as effective as the old 10mm with the newer "defensive loads." The 5.56mm doesn't have that kind of research ... yet, and worse still ... too many American civilians carry 'target loads.' They are exceedingly cheaper than the defensive ones (although that may be starting to change).

Still trolling with your idiotic nonsense. Your best supporting source is the quote from some guy on a gun blog, which doesn't even support your position.

You are a fuking joke.

The simple fact of the matter is an AR is SIGNICANTLY more capable weapon system. Capable of carrying more rounds, and much more energy per round. Downsides are lack of concealability.

Yes, I know what an AR15 is.

Still trolling with your idiotic nonsense. Your best supporting source is the quote from some guy on a gun blog, which doesn't even support your position.
First off, I said I was purposely holding it back, because I wanted a better, public source. Give me some credit on that.

Secondly, he's basically on-point with my entire argument. Stop changing my position to fit what you want! Seriously.

You are a fuking joke.
When you would like to just stop disagreeing with me, and recognize where we agree, then please do so. I'm interested in civil liberties, not "winning an argument."

Until then, you're just as bad as the Progressive media. You're for letting them outlaw civil rights based on total fabrications they proliferate. Grow a pair and stand up for our civics!

So, again ...

Is the Progressive media proliferating a total lie and is @sirdingydang an example of someone who believes and regurgitates that total lie?

Here's the disclosure and question again ...

1) I will completely concede that anything out of an AR platform that is 2,500J+ energy and/or .26-30 bullet (even below 2,500J) is not only more effective than even modern, 9mm defensive loads inside of 10m, but that's why special forces use them!

2) Will you now concede that the AR semi-auto (whether DI, GP, etc...) is no more 'rapid fire' than pistol semi-auto, and more importantly yet, AR gas platforms are actually slower than pistol recoil when unrestricted?

Can you agree?
Or are you just interested in arguing with me and ignoring the bigger picture and issue I have?

Yes, I know what an AR15 is.
He also fails that many pistols, machine pistols and pistol carbines are capable of not only carrying as many or even more rounds than the AR-15 platform, but several of them have a far less jam-happy magazine well than the AR-15 (especially the 'well developed' systems).

But that's another argument.

In any and all cases ... I'm so tired of this "rapid fire" and "high capacity" total BS -- it's a lie. The Glock system, let alone compact machine pistols, are just as capable, sometimes more so, and several don't jam nearly as much either.

There's a reason the Germans complained about the US deploying them, before they 'caught up.' Heck, the Germans still like the blowback system over gas systems, and the G41 (MG 42, w/roller delay) v. G36 (AR-18 gas-piston) argument continues today, when it comes to rifles.

But Progressive media sheep don't care, and people like @NinjaKnight make fun of me for explaining this, instead of recognizing why it is important for people to understand.

lmao you might actually be insane.
Again ...
Progressive media sheep don't care, and people like @NinjaKnight make fun of me for explaining this, instead of recognizing why it is important for people to understand.

Which brings me to my repeat question, and any time you respond to me, I'm going to re-quote it ...

This "rapid fire" and "high capacity" total BS -- it's a lie. Until you agree, you are for letting the Progressive media outlaw civil rights based on total fabrications they proliferate.

Facts:

1) Yes, anything out of an AR platform that is 2,500J+ energy and/or .26-30 bullet (even below 2,500J) is more effective than even modern, 9mm defensive loads (and really all other automatic pistol cartridges) inside of 10m, and that's why special forces use them too! But the .22 and sub-1,500J energy is far more debateable in incapacitating and killing people.

2) The AR semi-auto (whether DI, GP, etc...) is no more 'rapid fire' than pistol semi-auto, and more importantly yet, AR gas platforms are actually slower than pistol recoil when unrestricted.

Anyone who wants to debate otherwise is just interested in arguing with me and ignoring the bigger picture and issue we have as a nation. And that's the Progressive media is lying to outlaw all semi-rifles and all semi-pistols, and then bolt action will then follow that because they are no slower.

Lets see if we can get BS to type an entire novel worth of utter bullshit.

Hey BS did you know the earth is round, tell us more about how I'm a media sheep for buying into this obvious progressive agenda, and how you (as a Libertarian) obviously would never fall for this.

Bonus points if you use red font and italics.

Lets see if we can get BS to type an entire novel worth of utter bullshit.

Hey BS did you know the earth is round, tell us more about how I'm a media sheep for buying into this obvious progressive agenda, and how you (as a Libertarian) obviously would never fall for this.

Bonus points if you use red font and italics.
Here goes ...
This "rapid fire" and "high capacity" total BS -- it's a lie. Until you agree, you are for letting the Progressive media outlaw civil rights based on total fabrications they proliferate.

Facts:

1) Yes, anything out of an AR platform that is 2,500J+ energy and/or .26-30 bullet (even below 2,500J) is more effective than even modern, 9mm defensive loads (and really all other automatic pistol cartridges) inside of 10m, and that's why special forces use them too! But the .22 and sub-1,500J energy is far more debateable in incapacitating and killing people.

2) The AR semi-auto (whether DI, GP, etc...) is no more 'rapid fire' than pistol semi-auto, and more importantly yet, AR gas platforms are actually slower than pistol recoil when unrestricted.

Anyone who wants to debate otherwise is just interested in arguing with me and ignoring the bigger picture and issue we have as a nation. And that's the Progressive media is lying to outlaw all semi-rifles and all semi-pistols, and then bolt action will then follow that because they are no slower.

ADVERTISEMENT