ADVERTISEMENT

Campus Unrest

It's not? Your quote that "half the college students arrested were legit anti-semites and pro-Hamas" is EXACTLY like Rush's post-January 6th assurance to his radio listeners that "half the Capitol rioters were leftist ANTIFA radicals."

Bullsh*t is bullsh*t. Screw any honest political discussions.
Nobody here is talking about January 6th, except YOU.

This asinine thread started by YOU, clearly stated that the campus unrest has NOTHING to do with antisemitism. That is a bunch of bullshit. Freaking college students have basically been seen threatening, bullying, and impeding Jewish students.

It’s been as clear as day that you think it’s some sort of genocide because Israel has defended itself

Additionally, you once again infused your glaringly obvious TDS into this thread by saying that Antifa has been the cause of the campus unrest, even though this has nothing to do with the January 6th attack on the Capitol building. The people arrested aren’t even the same demographics as those in these protests

Honestly, you don’t even know WTF you are arguing at this point

The only thing that is factual is that you are an anti-Semite

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Looks like Antifa members to me 🙄🤡🤦🏻‍♂️

LOL If you can show me an antisemitic student clip on Twitter, by golly they must ALL be!!!!!

Boston has trained you well!

LOL If you can show me an antisemitic student clip on Twitter, by golly they must ALL be!!!!!

Boston has trained you well!
These are real videos all over the internet. Legitimate videos. Not conspiracy theories. If you only get your trustworthy news from the Lincoln Post paper edition delivered by a paper boy every morning at 5:00 A.M., that’s on you. Get out of your 1970’s bubble

But, but, but., there are no anti-Semitic students in America

Must be Antifa!!! 🤡

• Haha
These are real videos all over the internet. Legitimate videos. Not conspiracy theories.
Great quotes! Right out of Boston's batsh*t crazy playbook.

Boston tried to convince everybody that the COVID vaccines were killing everybody---and he had the twitter posts to prove it!!!! Your equally-brilliant argument is that all those college anti-war protesters are ....boo! hiss! .....antisemitic Hamas lovers beeeeecause.....you've got real twitter videos....legit twitter videos. LOL!

Here's a thought: Maybe college students around the country have gotten upset and alarmed because Israel's Trump Clone leader, Benjamin Netanyahu is actively engaged in mass genocide in Gaza. Our country is selling them their bombs and then looking the other way when they use them on innocent Palestinians.

'Nuff Said. I have zero interest in continuing your stupid, "If you are against Israel's military actions in Gaza then you're automatically a Hama-loving antisemite" game.

Boston tried to convince everybody that the COVID vaccines were killing everybody---and he had the twitter posts to prove it!!!! Your equally-brilliant argument is that all those college anti-war protesters are ....boo! hiss! .....antisemitic Hamas lovers beeeeecause.....you've got real twitter videos....legit twitter videos. LOL!

Here's a thought: Maybe college students around the country have gotten upset and alarmed because Israel's Trump Clone leader, Benjamin Netanyahu is actively engaged in mass genocide in Gaza. Our country is selling them their bombs and then looking the other way when they use them on innocent Palestinians.

'Nuff Said. I have zero interest in continuing your stupid, "If you are against Israel's military actions in Gaza then you're automatically a Hama-loving antisemite" game.

It’s already been well documented that you are racist, an anti-Semite and suffering from a severe case of TDS that’s taken over your brain

SHOCKING TO READ THAT THE JEWISH POPULATION IN LINCOLN, NEBRASKA IS 800. That is out of a population of 300,000. That is 0.2%. 🤦🏻‍♂️🙄🤡

Maybe you need to educate yourself a little better on the Holocaust and the events leading up to and including 10/7 massacre

An event that if happened in NYC, Gaza would probably be annihilated in a week by a strong leader which we presently don’t have

Maybe you need to get out of your house a little more and stop receiving your news from the Lincoln Bee and CNN

The NYPD has their own site on Twitter (X). Almost every major college and government agency has a social media site. Are they all a joke too?

Here’s Shookys source of his daily news

GGOpZDAXcAA3Dzc

Last edited:
  • Haha
ere's a thought: Maybe college students around the country have gotten upset and alarmed because Israel's Trump Clone leader, Benjamin Netanyahu is actively engaged in mass genocide in Gaza. Our country is selling them their bombs and then looking the other way when they use them on innocent Palestinians.
Wait? Wut? Now Shooky says that there MIGHT BE COLLEGE STUDENTS WHO HATE JEWS to fit his warped argument.

Innocent Palestinians? 😂😂😂

Anyone who thinks that Israel is committing “mass genocide” in Gaza is completely out of touch, is an anti-Semite, or is just plain uneducated

Last edited:
Crazyhole and Adolf Shooky: a couple of stupid fukcing racist hicks from a flyover state who showed up here eight years ago and refuse to leave. It's still rather pathetic. Obsessed lunatics.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes

My God this reads as if it were written by an angry 17-year old H.S. girl who is bleeding from her snatch. There is no way on earth that you stand up when you pee.

TDS at 11 for this one. Did you get heart palpitations as you typed it?

• Haha
Reactions: thall_ and Ucfmikes
Ach du meine Güte, Ms. Braun! That's not very ladylike!

Mentioning whipping and a black in the same breath? Adi will be so proud!
Wow, only an actually racist person could come up with that connection. Glad you haven't given up your day job as my bitch, how many times over this weekend did you frantically refresh this page looking for a response, desperate for any form of human interaction. 🤣

Just remember, if you spent 1/100th of this energy on finding a girlfriend you wouldn't still be an incel... 🤣 Who am I fooling of course no one could ever love you.

The Office Lol GIF

thank you for noticing!

sorry sugarbutt, didn't read the rest
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

You literally could not come up with an original come-back if your life depended on it 🤣

First you tried to reuse the time of day insult that I used against you, the you pathetically tried to project the incel insult, now the "didn't read it" that I just used. 😂

This is just beyond pathetic at this point. At least I know I'm leaving an impression but man, these L's are stacking up for you in very much the same manner that dates with women are not.

Also good job waiting almost a whole hour before replying, that's an improvement for you #mybitch

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

You literally could not come up with an original come-back if your life depended on it 🤣

First you tried to reuse the time of day insult that I used against you, the you pathetically tried to project the incel insult, now the "didn't read it" that I just used. 😂

This is just beyond pathetic at this point. At least I know I'm leaving an impression but man, these L's are stacking up for you in very much the same manner that dates with women are not.

Also good job waiting almost a whole hour before replying, that's an improvement for you #mybitch
Good morning sweetheart!

What's on the agenda today?

How's my little muffinbear today?

Speaking of bears, I totally understand why you'd pick the bear, you're so brave
Well, I wish I could say it was fun, but you aren't even being clever anymore.

I'm doing the same thing that literally every woman you have ever interacted with has done to you, put you on ignore.

I know you will still be #mybitch, completely obsessing over me, but I won't be seeing it.

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Well, I wish I could say it was fun, but you aren't even being clever anymore.

I'm doing the same thing that literally every woman you have ever interacted with has done to you, put you on ignore.

I know you will still be #mybitch, completely obsessing over me, but I won't be seeing it.

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
8pfmso.jpg

When it comes to foreign policy, you've got to admire the tight-rope Biden has been walking. On Holocaust Remembrance Day, he emphasized the United State's strong support for Israel. But in the next breath, he announces that his administration has suspended the shipment of offensive bombs to Israel. He made it clear to Netanyahu that our support is not a blank check. It's no longer 'anything goes.'

The reaction of the MAGA Crowd was predictable: Why should the US give a sh*t about the bombing and famine of innocents in Gaza?

But there is no question it was the right thing to do.

When it comes to foreign policy, you've got to admire the tight-rope Biden has been walking. On Holocaust Remembrance Day, he emphasized the United State's strong support for Israel. But in the next breath, he announces that his administration has suspended the shipment of offensive bombs to Israel. He made it clear to Netanyahu that our support is not a blank check. It's no longer 'anything goes.'

The reaction of the MAGA Crowd was predictable: Why should the US give a sh*t about the bombing and famine of innocents in Gaza?

But there is no question it was the right thing to do.

Neat.

Glad to see how you've now pivoted to Biden's policies/your MAGA screeching/other utter nonsense in a thread you started about "Campus Unrest."

Why should the US give a sh*t about the bombing and famine of innocents in Gaza?
Because the United States didn’t have 1,200 innocent citizens slaughtered on October 7th

Otherwise Gaza would be a parking lot

Because the United States didn’t have 1,200 innocent citizens slaughtered on October 7th

Nah. When 15 Saudis killed 3000 Americans on 9/11 we didn’t reduce Iraq and Afghanistan to parking lots.

Nah. When 15 Saudis killed 3000 Americans on 9/11 we didn’t reduce Iraq and Afghanistan to parking lots.
Parking lot was still there, but they were curiously missing 400,000 citizens as a result over the next decade or 2. 😊

Yeah boy! We went into Iraq and Afghanistan back in the day and Took Care of Business !!! If we allowed Israel to do the same in Gaza, everything there would be hunky-dory, right guys? :rolleyes:
Glad to see how you've now pivoted to Biden's policies/your MAGA screeching/other utter nonsense in a thread you started about "Campus Unrest."
SMH. Using your chud logic, Biden has shown himself to be antiSemitic. :rolleyes:

eah boy! We went into Iraq and Afghanistan back in the day and Took Care of Business !!! If we allowed Israel to do the same in Gaza, everything there would be hunky-dory, right guys?
No… Israel is actually a lot more efficient and effective in regards
to military operations and that’s a fact. ESPECIALLY under the last 2 administrations

Why do you hate Jews so much?

SMH. Using your chud logic, Biden has shown himself to be antiSemitic. :rolleyes:

Swing and a miss, dumb shit. I've never said he was an anti-semite. I've only said that about your anti-semitic ass.

Did you learn your anti-semitic ways from your parents, higher education, or from the hick church you attend? Do tell...

Reactions: thall_ and Ucfmikes
No… Israel is actually a lot more efficient and effective in regards to military operations and that’s a fact.
LOL. Weren't you the one who mentioned that 1200 innocent Israelis murderered by Hamas terrorists? Pray tell, where was that 'efficient and effective' Netanyhu military then?
Why do you hate Jews so much?
Nice. Why strain your little brains to discuss world events like adults when you and Joe can throw out chud responses instead! 👍

LOL. Weren't you the one who mentioned that 1200 innocent Israelis murderered by Hamas terrorists? Pray tell, where was that 'efficient and effective' Netanyhu military then?
I bet on the night of October 7th, after hearing about this, you really hammered Mrs Shooky in celebration

Yeah… a failure of Israeli INTELLIGENCE, because they should have hammered Gaza and Hamas years ago, but the nice USA administration kept funding their tunnels for 10+ years to plan out an attack. But Shooky wants to let history repeat itself by giving Hamas another chance to regroup

Where was the United States efficiency and effectiveness during 9/11 as the terrorists TRAINED in AMERICA on flight simulators. I’m sure that would have happened in Israel. Lol

Riiiiggghhhhttt ggguuuyyyss???

I bet on the night of October 7th, after hearing about this, you really hammered Mrs Shooky in celebration

Yeah… a failure of Israeli INTELLIGENCE, because they should have hammered Gaza and Hamas years ago, but the nice USA administration kept funding their tunnels for 10+ years to plan out an attack. But Shooky wants to let history repeat itself by giving Hamas another chance to regroup

Where was the United States efficiency and effectiveness during 9/11 as the terrorists TRAINED in AMERICA on flight simulators. I’m sure that would have happened in Israel. Lol

Riiiiggghhhhttt ggguuuyyyss???

Oh, you know he hammered that old cooter like a champ. Best 17 seconds of his life…

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT