ADVERTISEMENT

Softball Fan Fest and some other notes

Big12Knights

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Jan 7, 2014
Fan Fest is Sunday the 28th

Softball Annual Opening Day Dinner on Saturday the 27th at the Double Tree UCF from 6-9PM. $55 a plate or $45 for a virtual plate.
https://ucfknights.com/news/2023/12/19/join-the-ucf-softball-team-for-its-2024-opening-day-dinner

ORLANDO – Fans can join the UCF softball team Saturday, Jan. 27 at the DoubleTree on High Tech Avenue as the Knights will host their Opening Day Dinner. All fans are welcome and can purchase tickets for $55, while those unable to attend can virtually sponsor a plate for $45.

The evening will begin with a cocktail hour from 6-7 p.m. that will also include a silent auction, which closes at 8:25 p.m., and guest gifts at each table. Dinner and an introduction of the 2024 team, including a team speaker Q&A session with Eric Lopez, will follow beginning at 7 p.m. All proceeds will help fund the UCF Softball 2024 season. All fans are encouraged to attend.

Those who wish to attend must RSVP by Jan. 21. For more information, contact Adam DeRusha at aderusha@athletics.ucf.edu.

B12 Preaseason Poll

I would not be shocked if 6 teams from the conference made a regional.

Pinstripes, yay or nay?

Studs!

They don't do a 2nd team and Oklahoma has a monopoly on the sport of softball so one isn't bad.

I'm poor so the only thing I can tell you about this article is they picked us 3rd in conference.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News