ADVERTISEMENT

Spring 2024 Transfer Portal Thread

Kay'Ron Lynch-Adams was 100% forecasted to Ohio State as of 3:35 pm on April 15, 2024.

RB KAY'RON LYNCH-ADAMS HEADING TO OHIO STATE?

"I was surfing through the 247 Transfer Portal registry and came across the 100% crystal ball to the Buckeyes. He is a former Rutgers RB who spent last year at UMass. Played HS ball at Warren Harding. Others have posted this as a possibility but I was surprised to the 100% crystal ball."

This came mean only one of two scenarios:

Either Kay'Ron Lynch-Adams is Top 1 % transfer or you are 100% idiot. I am 'forecasting' the latter.

30zv.gif
Where do you come up with this garbage blogs from were you get fed fake garbage and come here to vomit?

Ohio State has zero interest in that player and there is ONE crystal ball and it’s on MSU. What a tool you are. Lol.

It looks like UCF is now focusing their WR efforts on Auburn transfer WR Jay Fair since fellow Auburn WR transfer Ja'Varrius Johnson is not interested in playing for Gus Malzahn.

At least Gus is still in it for an Auburn guy. He loves anything Auburn related.

You're right no one cares about perennial bottom feeders of the ACC (although GT at least won it once upon a time).
Maybe less posting and more donating to KingdomNIL? UCF has zero money to attract a viable, proven transfer. Understand?

KJ getting arrested and making national news is not helping to attract WR or RB transfers. Understand?

Maybe less posting and more donating to KingdomNIL? UCF has zero money to attract a viable, proven transfer. Understand?

KJ getting arrested and making national news is not helping to attract WR or RB transfers. Understand?
The u is loaded with NIL money because everybody is getting the heck out of South Beach and nobody is replacing them.

Lol I donate plenty to the Kingdom.

Advising "less posting" coming from you....is straight-up comical.

Weren't u supposed to be done here? What did that last 48 hours? You're obsessed with this program.

Last edited:
It looks like UCF is now focusing their WR efforts on Auburn transfer WR Jay Fair since fellow Auburn WR transfer Ja'Varrius Johnson is not interested in playing for Gus Malzahn.

At least Gus is still in it for an Auburn guy. He loves anything Auburn related.
No. 1, Gus has never met and does not know Jay Fair. Gus evaluated, recruited, signed, and coach Ja'Varrius Johnson, who is probably a silent UCF commit that will announce April 30 when the portal closes.
Gus Malzahn just added another 3* DB to the 2024 class. That’s 10 so far.

No. 2, Gus ain't scared to put a chicken eater in the road Jack.

Only whif is you living your life on here

Sh*post the possible interest and sh*post the possible miss.

You're an internet parasite.
Why so mad? I don’t think he’s very good…I believe he will be in the portal again in less than a year.

Do you understand a simple concept? UCF wanted him - UCF did not get him…not even a visit. It’s a legit whiff.

Why so mad? I don’t think he’s very good…I believe he will be in the portal again in less than a year.

Do you understand a simple concept? UCF wanted him - UCF did not get him…not even a visit. It’s a legit whiff.
I don't think UCF wanted him, but even if it did, it would not stop recruiting him.

A commitment means nothing until the kid enrolls.

Say a kid signs a NIL agreement with a program he commits to in between the time he enters the portal and the time before he enrolls...

The kid can tell the in-between NIL he signs with before he enrolls to go F itself if he changes his mind and enrolls at different school.

The NCAA will back the kid because a kid can be enrolled at only one school at a time and the first school he enrolls in--AFTER he enters the transfer portal--has president over the one he doesn't enroll in.

The in-between NIL can only take the kid to court over the money. Good luck with that. What is the in-between NIL going to do? Sue his new collective?

Even if the kids signs a 'binder' with the in-between NIL, I doubt it will have any legal standing.

Last edited:

Former teammates with current UCF commit Kendarius Riddick.

Great relationship with Trovon Reed.

Definitely one to watch.

I am trying to keep your nonsense straight. So you were "not concerned or paying attention to where he ends up," but you knew he "was going to Ole" (PISS) all along."

Jon Stewart What GIF
LOL. I am not looking for info on him…it’s right in my TL. The only dummy that said he wasn’t going to Ole Miss is you.

• Dislike
Reactions: dpalchin

21 starts. Spin this one now.
What about it? We def could have used him for depth. He wasn’t going to start and that’s why he is leaving. Miami still one over the 85 limit and we are bringing 5-6 portal players.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, UCF with literally no O-Line. Not even enough viable bodies for a patchwork OL and zero depth. In for ZERO top guys from the portal and the worst (for UCF) is yet to come.

Lol he was told by the U that the U isn't sweating any of the guys who bounced? LOLOLOL. Spinzoneeeeee

Was he also told by Miami that Mario has now lost the majority of his blue chips from 22' and already 2 and counting from 23' class?
Lol. None of the best players are leaving. Every single guy that has left is backup that would get limited snaps or in the case of J Brown…the fourth string QB.

Wayne was told that his reps would be limited. Cook and Clark are starting over Hunt. That’s that.

Last edited:
Lol. None of the best players are leaving. Every single guy that has left is backup that would get limited snaps or in the case of J Brown…the fourth string QB.

Wayne was told that his reps would be limited. Cook and Clark are starting over Hunt. That’s that.
Keep hyping up these classes when Mario can't even keep them on campus long enough to develop.

He's a joke.

Barry does spit facts from time to time, until he gets scolded. Lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AuburnLegacy_1
....and the worst (for UCF) is yet to come.
Ok big man. Stop being coy. Stop hiding behind shade.

What is "the worst" that could happen to UCF? The clock is ticking. There's less than 180 hours left in the portal cycle. Share all this 'doom and gloom.' Put it in black and white so yo azz can't walk back all these stupid statements.

And one more thing ....

If you think Gus is going to overpay for RJ Harvey, you must be out yo d*mn mind! Harvey will get what Harvey is worth and not a dime more! RJ will get shown the door if he thinks Gus is going to pay more than fair market value.

Mind you, I like RJ. He is a proven, every down college running back. He has as high a PFF as any returning running back in the country. But that's it. He is not the best back Gus ever had, and he is not irreparable. Gus signed Myles Montgomery and paid him Top 15 RB $ to be the hier aparent. If that's in 2025. Fine. If it is 2024. So be it.

So again, what should UCF be afraid of?

UCF is targeting portal OL with multiple years of eligibility left. The Knights offensive line for 2025 projects to be razor thin.

One guy I think would be a 'two-run single or double' get at this point for UCF is former Troy OL Derrick Graham, who most recently re-entered the portal from Texas A&M.

Gus needs to bite the bullet and sign this kid.

No, he is not an SEC-caliber offensive tackle.

But he IS a lot of other things.

He is a Hometown Hero from Lake Minneola High School, 6 minutes from UCF.

He is the son of former NFL offensive lineman of nine years.

He is a grad transfer and redshirt junior with two years of eligibility remaining.

He is a legit 6'4, 314 pounds and can play on both sides of the line, has some experience at guard, and was athletic enough to snag touchdown lateral in Troy's bowl game against Duke.

He was the first true freshman to start on the offensive line since Troy changed its name.

He appeared in 38 games during his career as a Trojan and made 24 starts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT