ADVERTISEMENT

Spring 2024 Transfer Portal Thread

Word is that Miami is NOT done with the portal.
UCF and Malzon with ONE scholarship left.
I will guaranDAMNtee you this: The u paid a h*ll of a lot more for the 2 plays that Barron made than UCF paid for the other 64 offensive snaps Keegan Smith that shut him down.

Oh yeah, Word is y'all are trending for a 5-9. 170-pound soaking wet DB from SEC power James Madison.

From the article above...

"... even though the deadline to enter the transfer portal was Tuesday at midnight, some of the players who filed their paperwork have not announced it yet or had their names reported. "

Maybe Shemar Kirk will jump in the portal and pick UCF over Home Depot and Lowe's.

Last edited:
I will guaranDAMNtee you this: The u paid a h*ll of a lot more for the 2 plays that Barron made than UCF paid for the other 64 offensive snaps Keegan Smith that shut him down.

Oh yeah, Word is y'all are trending for a 5-9. 170-pound soaking wet DB from SEC power James Madison.

From the article above...

"... even though the deadline to enter the transfer portal was Tuesday at midnight, some of the players who filed their paperwork have not announced it yet or had their names reported. "

Maybe Shemar Kirk will jump in the portal and pick UCF over Home Depot and Lowe's.

The portal is closed dummy. You keep telling the same lies over and over in a pathetic attempt to shill for Gus Malzahn.

Old head brought into UCF a literal army of
mid portal transfers which were wanted only by G5 programs.

The 270 lbs, “SEC Trigger Man” soon about to be running a triple option running “attack” over in Blitho. Comical.

According to the resident simp Ja’Varrius Johnson was a Gus Malzon silent commit and he would publicly commit to UCF once the portal was closed (4/30). Welp.

The portal is closed dummy. You keep telling the same lies over and over in a pathetic attempt to shill for Gus Malzahn.
Please inform u writer Alex Don(t) (k)no(w) shee-it.

He must be 'Locked on Cocaine' because he is the one spouting off about how the u has more guys 'who have filed paperwork" but have not announced their "intentions to transfer" yet.

I don't mean to pile on but y'all are also a loser in the basketball portal too. Just giving you a "Canes Warning" up front. LOL.

Last edited:
I am a big fan of this Shemar Kirk character:

He graduated high school in 2019:

Class Year Graduated 2019
Team
McGavock Varsity Basketball
#24 • PG, G
McGavock Varsity Football
#3 • WR, CB

He worked at the Home Depot for 2 years:

Kirk was raised in Tennessee and moved to Reedley to pursue his only opportunity to play football at the next level.

He says he graduated high school in 2019 but took 2 years off after he didn't receive any offers

On3 should have put the Home Depot logo on Kirk's prediction since he technically chose Miami over it and other big box stores.

ncjcabzwerryps5kndw2

THD_logo.jpg

Last edited:
It’s great entertainment. Have you seen what the posts from the Gus Malzon forum shill?

You are the one who hangs on to every word that Josh Pate says.

I did make some bad predictions myself.

Ja'Varrius Johnson is currently on his visit to Texas A&M and I guess we will find out soon.

Miami!!!

"Ponds was one of the most highly sought after defensive back prospects in the transfer portal, securing 22 scholarship offers since entering on April 26th. Ponds had offers from Auburn, Miami, Tennessee, USC, Arizona, Duke, Vanderbilt, Illinois, Indiana, Wake Forest, SMU, Boston College, Houston, and others."

Miami Is Hosting Former South Florida Prep Recruit Who's Now In The Transfer Portal​

Former Hollywood (Fla.) Chaminade-Madonna cornerback D'Angelo Ponds will visit the Canes officially, beginning today (Thursday May 2), after one season as cornerback for James Madison University, per Gaby Urrutia of 247.

crop
hiding-squeezed-in.gif

@LoboCane Just "checking in" to see how D'Angelo Ponds visit went.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: KnightNJ
Xavier Williams has committed to Middle Tennessee and will play quarterback, which is his preferred position, per a report from Gunslinger Buzz.

Xavier Williams

Former UCF QB/DB Xavier Williams (stats) entered the transfer portal this week and told me he’s looking to play quarterback at his next stop. He has two years of eligibility remaining and was moved to defensive back this spring. Williams saw some game action at QB during his time at Charlotte before transferring to the Knights.

In other news....

Texas A&M has offered former Iowa wide receiver Jacob Bostick​

Per the article, "After hosting former Auburn WR Ja’Varrius Johnson on Friday, Elko and his staff are still in contact with several high-profile receivers, including former Arizona State WR Elijhah Badger."

Surprised Excuse Me GIF

Great job Canes!!! You guys are loading up your roster to compete in The New Big 12 in 2025!!! Charge On!!!

Miami!!!

"Ponds was one of the most highly sought after defensive back prospects in the transfer portal, securing 22 scholarship offers since entering on April 26th. Ponds had offers from Auburn, Miami, Tennessee, USC, Arizona, Duke, Vanderbilt, Illinois, Indiana, Wake Forest, SMU, Boston College, Houston, and others."

Miami Is Hosting Former South Florida Prep Recruit Who's Now In The Transfer Portal​

Former Hollywood (Fla.) Chaminade-Madonna cornerback D'Angelo Ponds will visit the Canes officially, beginning today (Thursday May 2), after one season as cornerback for James Madison University, per Gaby Urrutia of 247.

crop
hiding-squeezed-in.gif

@LoboCane Just "checking in" to see how D'Angelo Ponds visit went.

Cracking Up Lol GIF
He followed his head coach at JMU who is now the head coach at Indiana. Worry about Malzon getting unranked transfer player after unranked transfer player.

Boys flexing on a recently arrested 270 pound QB, a dude that could not enroll anywhere else due to a kindergarten transcript, a guy that was shown the door because he failed numerous (???) and a fourth string QB.

I haven't read that.

I did read where A&M offered a new portal receiver AFTER Johnson's visit.
You really are a clueless fan. You really are.
Anyways, UCF’s two biggest needs for the Spring portal were OL and WR. Failed resoundingly to fulfill those needs.

Malzon and Hand have managed to sign a total of SEVEN high school OL in three full classes. Got Keegan Smith, Wes Dorsey and Jabarri Brooks from the portal.

Those three transfer OL had G5 offers and none of them will get to play much. Wasting NIL on RBs but a very weak OL with zero viable depth. Brought three TEs that had G5 interest.

Still with only one good WR…did nothing to improve that position group.

Anyways, UCF’s two biggest needs for the Spring portal were OL and WR. Failed resoundingly to fulfill those needs.

Malzon and Hand have managed to sign a total of SEVEN high school OL in three full classes. Got Keegan Smith, Wes Dorsey and Jabarri Brooks from the portal.

Those three transfer OL had G5 offers and none of them will get to play much. Wasting NIL on RBs but a very weak OL with zero viable depth. Brought three TEs that had G5 interest.

Of the four programs that joined the Big 12 last year, only UCF is talking about winning it in Year 2.

But I agree with you on the point that UCF needs an ELITE slot WR to get Xavier Williams off the field as much as possible.

(I am about to catch hell for that statement.)

Of the four programs that joined the Big 12 last year, only UCF is talking about winning it in Year 2.

But I agree with you on the point that UCF needs an ELITE slot WR to get Xavier Williams off the field as much as possible.

(I am about to catch hell for that statement.)
UCF can “talk” all it wants. It’s just Old Head Gus Malzahn gaslighting UCF fans
AGAiN. He literally does it every year.

AuburnLegacy_1!!! Do you have a link to the 2024 UCF Spring Game? I want to scout UCF’s OL and WR rooms.

Provide a working link or delete your account.

I am definitely concerned about the offensive line.

Xavier GIF by Big Brother

UCF literally had two walk-ons in the starting lineup when Gus took over the program, and Gus still won 9 games.

Offensive Line​

Another position group with very few surprises. The starting line of Marcus Tatum, Cole Schneider, Matthew Lee, Lokahi Pauole, and Samuel Jackson is exactly who we expected. The only interesting note is seeing Mike Lofton as the backup center over Nate Brady. Brady saw a lot of action at center during the spring game and struggled with his snaps. This is a very senior-laden crew as five out of the ten in the two-deep are seniors.

I like Waltclaire Flynn Jr over Nate Brady. Lol

Last edited:
Boys flexing on a recently arrested 270 pound QB
You're such a whiny little clown. You should put your Miami degree to good use and apply for the job as McDonald's mascot. 🤣 🤣 🤣

BTW...Jefferson is 6'3" and 247 pounds. Basically the equivalent of another great UCF quarterback...and Hesman Trophy finalist, Daunte Culpepper. And he can run and throw in exactly the manner that will make Malzahn's UCF offense shine.

As for his "arrest," his massive "crime" actually happened when he was at Arkansas when he drove 20 miles over the speed limit. :eek: Shocking, I know! Arkansas somehow got the booking delayed. UCF knew about the situation all along and there was agreement with authorities that Jefferson would report for processing after the spring game.

You're such a whiny little clown. You should put your Miami degree to good use and apply for the job as McDonald's mascot. 🤣 🤣 🤣

BTW...Jefferson is 6'3" and 247 pounds. Basically the equivalent of another great UCF quarterback...and Hesman Trophy finalist, Daunte Culpepper. And he can run and throw in exactly the manner that will make Malzahn's UCF offense shine.

As for his "arrest," his massive "crime" actually happened when he was at Arkansas when he drove 20 miles over the speed limit. :eek: Shocking, I know! Arkansas somehow got the booking delayed. UCF knew about the situation all along and there was agreement with authorities that Jefferson would report for processing after the spring game.
He was weighed upon his arrest which happened right after Spring practice and he was 266 pounds. He’s probably around 280 pounds now.

He was weighed upon his arrest which happened right after Spring practice and he was 266 pounds. He’s probably around 280 pounds now.
Fine. Gus will move him to left tackle and Jacurri Brown to wide receiver. Then, RJ Colson will lead UCF to a National Championship.

There's your tackle and wide receiver. Happy?

Reactions: B R Knightz2
Fine. Gus will move him to left tackle and Jacurri Brown to wide receiver. Then, RJ Colson will lead UCF to a National Championship.

There's your tackle and wide receiver. Happy?
The so called “SEC Trigger Man” is very unserious playing at 270 pounds. He also told all the UCF fans with questions about his arrest” This is what happen why y’all on my nuts!’”.

He’s “taking responsibility” but telling everyone to “stay off his nuts”. Classy.

IF he is 266...and he is still able to move around, run and throw as well as he did in the spring...what's the big deal????

IF he is 266...and he is still able to move around, run and throw as well as he did in the spring...what's the big deal????
Jajaja. Where you at practice during the Spring? He played against backups and scout team players in the spring game and looked terrible.

Leave it up to a UCF fan to think a 6’3” QB playing at 266 pounds is a good idea.

The scoop on Riley (per my sources) is that he wants too much NIL. That’s why the commitment never happened as expected at UCF and why he de-committed from NCSU.

Some of these players are very unrealistic…dude lost his starting job at Auburn and was pushed out but wants starter NIL.

The scoop on Riley (per my sources) is that he wants too much NIL. That’s why the commitment never happened as expected at UCF and why he de-committed from NCSU.

Some of these players are very unrealistic…dude lost his starting job at Auburn and was pushed out but wants starter NIL.
I have zero insider info, but my intuition tells me he is eyeing a return to the SEC, given that he is a grad transfer and did not realize he can remain within the league of extraordinary gentlemen.

A return to Auburn is not out of the question, but Arkansas and UCF, I think, are in a bidding war for his services. TWill, Cam's old position coach, is literally signing any warm body willing to go to Fayetteville.

From 2 weeks ago...

Circle back to Gus time?

Auburn got a sorry tackle commit from Tulane, and Tulane traded for former Troy left tackle Derrick Graham of Orlando. Would have backed up Kight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT