ADVERTISEMENT

UCF/UC Baseball!

I curse UCF, I find it and start watching UCF baseball for the first time in my life and and damn triple etc. Manager comes in and yells "TURN OFF THE D*** TV."

Great win. Gotta shore up the back end pitching and 15 LOB. But a win is a win. Probably gets us in.

Amazing that football basketball and baseball all went to the postseason in the first year the big 12. I’m counting this baseball team in!

Great job with all three in our big 12 debut.

That pro play-by-play guy was talking about eating concession nachos and cheese in the 10th inning. I didn't hear anything better than Marc Daniels.

That pro play-by-play guy was talking about eating concession nachos and cheese in the 10th inning. I didn't hear anything better than Marc Daniels.
I beg to differ. He actually analyzed the game and gave some insight. We didn’t have to hear about gifts and the personal life of our boring guy the whole inning .JMO

Last edited:
Reactions: Beachnaut
I don't care if you like Marc Daniels are not but the espn+ announcer was talking about eating nachos in the 10th inning. At least Marc's food sidebars are semi-funny.

I don't care if you like Marc Daniels are not but the espn+ announcer was talking about eating nachos in the 10th inning. At least Marc's food sidebars are semi-funny.
I just like watching the game and getting some insight from the announcers. The guy tonight did not talk the WHOLE inning about his wife’s gifts and the food disrespecting the game at all tonight.

I’ll take it for what it’s worth when you say you find MDs funny.

The guys won tonight, and I think they secured a spot in the tournament. That’s all that matters charge on.

Reactions: Beachnaut
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT