ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs. S. Fla. Score prediction

USF 65
UCF 12

A couple of USF posters like to say to expect anything in a rivalry game. That statement only applies when both teams show up to play.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
USF 45
UCF 20
I agree. They quit last week and since only a few of them currently understand what it takes to win, they will quit very early in the game.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
hope this embarrassing display causes Aresco to move this game to late October or the week before Thanksgiving weekend where at least you know UCF will have a decent student section turnout.

Empty Student section on Turkey Day will make it easier for the charmin soft UCF players to lay down and quit

USF 58
UCF 13

hope this embarrassing display causes Aresco to move this game to late October or the week before Thanksgiving weekend where at least you know UCF will have a decent student section turnout.

Empty Student section on Turkey Day will make it easier for the charmin soft UCF players to lay down and quit

USF 58
UCF 13

This team is so soft. Being tough is a "talent" by the way IMO. Overlooked on this board. Bruce Miller was "talented" in this regard.

84-10 USF... New record for most points scored against an FBS team for South Florida and against any team for that matter. Sorry guys but this is payback.

84-10 USF... New record for most points scored against an FBS team for South Florida and against any team for that matter. Sorry guys but this is payback.

Thank you captain obvious! Difference here is that we are ahead of your team and fans when we know we suck. We aren't delusional. Trying to ruin your fun!

We so much need both schools to be good at the same time. Not this crap.

Thank you captain obvious! Difference here is that we are ahead of your team and fans when we know we suck. We aren't delusional. Trying to ruin your fun!

We so much need both schools to be good at the same time. Not this crap.

I agree with you... If both schools can be good or great at the same time we would be the hubbub of Florida and espn. Hurry up and get ur guys act together.

I agree with you... If both schools can be good or great at the same time we would be the hubbub of Florida and espn. Hurry up and get ur guys act together.
Lol. We are trying! Imagine if both teams were ranked? Local TV rankings,
national exposure, full stadiums, recruiting, etc. Anything less is basically a waste.

2007 had the most hype.

59-12 USF, I'm just going to take a MEMORY ERASING pill for this year (especially Thanksgiving) and pretend all of this didn't happen. GOL enjoy your Thanksgiving goose EGG!

Lol. We are trying! Imagine if both teams were ranked? Local TV rankings,
national exposure, full stadiums, recruiting, etc. Anything less is basically a waste.

2007 had the most hype.

Next year is going to be special for USF very, very, very special... Mack for Heisman!!!

It would be epic if we were both good.

Hopefully you guys make a good coaching hire and we hold on to Willie.

I thought the same thing two years ago. We came into the game like 2-9 and sucked big time. You guys were good. The game ended up being tight until the end.

I expect something similar.

Rivalry games are always played tight. Very rarely are they a blow out.

Normally I would say the same thing, but this truly is a unique situation. We've been expecting this every week: They'll show improvement, they'll play for pride, they will get up for a nationally televised game at home after preparing over a bye week for a rival ECU squad. None of it ever happens. We all know UCF is winless, but that doesn't even tell the whole story. We haven't really even been competitive except early in the season against Furman and FIU. Blowouts to bad football teams. Complete destruction against good football teams. I'd be willing to bet a lot of money that this is a total blowout, but I don't bet against a team I wish could win.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT