ADVERTISEMENT

UCF's 2024 offensive line

AuburnLegacy_1

Silver Knight
Feb 4, 2022
LT
Amari Kight, 10 starts, 35 game appearances
Keyon Cox, 1 game appearance (developmental prospect)

LG
Adrian Medley, 7 starts, 14 game appearances
Keegan Smith, 15 starts, 23 game appearances

C
Caden Kitler, 2 starts, 6 game appearances
Jabari Brooks, 31 starts, 37 game appearances
Waitclaire Flynn, No. 2 center, ESPN/Rivals

RG
Marcellus Marshall, 23 starts, 30 game appearances
Cameron Kinnie, 7 game appearances

RT
Paul Rupelt, 40 game appearances
Wes Dorsey, 17 starts, 42 game appearances

Last edited:
Could still use a left tackle though...

-----

Florida was able to sign Jason Zandamela because Billy made an offensive lineman "retire" to free up a scholarship. Sure would be nice to see Patrick Barnett "retire" and become a taste tester for KFC to make room for a left tackle.

EDIT: The comments under the 247 article are solid gold and typical Gayter banter.

I am just thankful Gus is on his last leg of chicken eaters.

Fried Chicken GIF

Last edited:
Here is the 1994 Dallas Cowboys offensive line in Coral Gables.

LT
Jalen Rivers, 23 starts, 39 appearances
Markel Bell, 9 juco starts (zero FBS or FCS experience)

LG
Francis Mauigoa, 13 starts
Lou Cristobal, 19 game appearances

C
Zach Carpenter, 25 starts, 27 appearances (all experience from Illinois)
Ryan Rodriguez, 1 start, 7 appearances

RG
Anez Cooper, 17 starts, 21 game appearances
Tommy Kinsler, 1 game appearance

RT
Samson Okunlola, 3 game appearances
Matthew McCoy, 15 game appearances

This is why y'all are going to suck @LoboCane

LT
Amari Kight, 10 starts, 35 game appearances
Keyon Cox, 1 game appearance (developmental prospect)

LG
Adrian Medley, 7 starts, 14 game appearances
Keegan Smith, 15 starts, 23 game appearances

C
Caden Kitler, 2 starts, 6 game appearances
Jabari Brooks, 31 starts, 37 game appearances
Waitclaire Flynn, No. 2 center, ESPN/Rivals

RG
Marcellus Marshall, 23 starts, 30 game appearances
Cameron Kinnie, 7 game appearances

RT
Paul Rupelt, 40 game appearances
Wes Dorsey, 17 starts, 42 game appearances
Lol…just look at RT. I won’t even go through the rest. Bro…anyone that thinks that 2 deep OL is anything but a disaster needs to have his/her head examined.

“Paul Rupelt, 40 game appearances”…started ZERO games and only played in garbage time, PAT (special teams) or few times at the goal line. If old head throws this dude out there to start…”SEC Trigger Man” will be eating dirt all day…getting punished anyways behind that line. Jajajajajjajaja.

Old head Malzahn spent all of UCF’s NIL on DBs, RBs and QBs. Lmao. What point is the Malzon shill trying to prove?

Last edited:
Here is the 1994 Dallas Cowboys offensive line in Coral Gables.

LT
Jalen Rivers, 23 starts, 39 appearances
Markel Bell, 9 juco starts (zero FBS or FCS experience)

LG
Francis Mauigoa, 13 starts
Lou Cristobal, 19 game appearances

C
Zach Carpenter, 25 starts, 27 appearances (all experience from Illinois)
Ryan Rodriguez, 1 start, 7 appearances

RG
Anez Cooper, 17 starts, 21 game appearances
Tommy Kinsler, 1 game appearance

RT

This is why y'all are going to suck @LoboCane
Lmao. As if a clown like you knows anything. Samson and Mauigoa are both former 5* recruits in their second year. Mauigoa was All American as a true freshman and started every game.

Rivers has been a starter for years and was an All ACC selection. Cooper is a two year starter at Miami. Carpenter was a starter in the Big ten for years.

From 247 Sports: “Outlook: Miami once again will feature a big, physical, and athletic offensive line group in 2024.”

Last edited:
I like this more:
Kight/Dorsey
Medley/K. Smith
Kitler/Flynn
Brooks/K. Smith
Marshall/Dorsey
I wasn't making a depth chart. My intent was to show the experience of returning UCF guys at all five positions AND the experience of transfers UCF brought in to play those positions.

As far as the depth chart goes, I like your list but I would flip Medley and Brooks because Brooks played 1,200 snaps at left guard and 1,200 snaps at center. So even though athletically he belongs on the right side, Brooks will feel more comfortable at left guard beside Kight to start the season.

I don't think Medley GAS he just wants to play.

From everything I have "heard" on podcasts (and not the actual coaches), etc., UCF does not want Kitler at center.

I expect the offensive line to change multiple times this season.

Kight, Brooks, Kitler, Marshall, Rubelt will start Game 1.

By Game 4 (CO), Knight, Medley, Brooks, Marshall, and Dorsey will be starting.

By Game 7 (Cincinnati) who knows? Could be all transfers...

Kight, Smith, Brooks, Marshall, Dorsey

The Office Lol GIF

Lmao. As if a clown like you knows anything. Samson and Mauigoa are both former 5* recruits in their second year. Mauigoa was All American as a true freshman and started every game.

Rivers has been a starter for years and was an All ACC selection. Cooper is a two year starter at Miami. Carpenter was a starter in the Big ten for years.

From 247 Sports: “Outlook: Miami once again will feature a big, physical, and athletic offensive line group in 2024.”
Per the u article, "Spring Transfer Portal Outlook: This position group is in good shape."

If the u is in "good shape" with a combined 88 starts (9 of which came at the juco level) and 132 total game appearances, then UCF's OL is the 'strength of the team' with 105 combined starts and 235 game appearances.

From the article....

"Spring Transfer Portal Outlook: Miami is interested in landing a potential center of the future in USC transfer Jason Zandamela, who was the top center prospect in the country in the 2023 recruiting class."

How did that work out?

Last edited:
Reactions: Square Knight
I wasn't making a depth chart. My intent was to show the experience of returning UCF guys at all five positions AND the experience of transfers UCF brought in to play those positions.

As far as the depth chart goes, I like your list but I would flip Medley and Brooks because Brooks played 1,200 snaps at left guard and 1,200 snaps at center. So even though athletically he belongs on the right side, Brooks will feel more comfortable at left guard beside Kight to start the season.

From everything I have "heard" on podcasts (and not the actual coaches), etc., UCF does not want Kitler at center.

The Office Lol GIF
Yeah, I’ve always liked the idea of Kitler at Guard. At 295, he’s a little light for me at guard. But 10-12 additional pounds on his frame and we’re in business.

The Office Lol GIF
So all of the starters will be transfers?! So Gus Malzon and Herb Hand developing ZERO UCF OL recruits?! Got it!!!

Per the u article, "Spring Transfer Portal Outlook: This position group is in good shape."

If the u is in "good shape" with a combined 88 starts (9 of which came at the juco level) and 132 total game appearances, then UCF's OL is the 'strength of the team' with 105 combined starts and 235 game appearances.

From the article....

"Spring Transfer Portal Outlook: Miami is interested in landing a potential center of the future in USC transfer Jason Zandamela, who was the top center prospect in the country in the 2023 recruiting class."

How did that work out?
Zandamela wanted to start right away. That was not going to happen at Miami. Got it? Understand?

There are a total of ZERO OL players in the UCF roster that would make the Miami 2 deep. Zero, none.

Last edited:
You really think he is going to "start right away" at Florida?

You must be out yo mind!
The only reason Herb Hard has a job is because he’s a Gus Malzon lackey. Has signed a total of 7 high school OL recruits in three full classes. He has developed nobody.

UCF’s OL is in shambles and big boy there rapping and doing the “worm”. Clown.

The only reason Herb Hard has a job is because he’s a Gus Malzon lackey. Has signed a total of 7 high school OL recruits in three full classes. He has developed nobody.

UCF’s OL is in shambles and big boy there rapping and doing the “worm”. Clown.
The starting center? The right tackle?

What starting center? Kitler? He literally can’t play…that’s why Malzon brought in Brooks from FCS Samford (can’t play either).

What right tackle? The German dude with “40 appearances” and ZERO starts? A Heupel recruit and a guy that would literally get the QB abused in every passing down IF they play him. Welp. LOL.

Malzon and Hand with, by far, the worst OL in the big 12. Old head spent all of UCF’s NIL money on RBs, DBs and QBs.

And once again they will finish in the middle of the ACC...behind Duke and Georgia Tech! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Cool.

C
Matt Lee > some Mid from Indiana

RT

Cracking Up Lol GIF
Keep posting nonsense and taking L’s Gus Malzon stooge. Miami’s OL ranked #8 in the country by ON3 but the homunculus doesn’t like it. LOL.

Keep posting nonsense and taking L’s Gus Malzon stooge. Miami’s OL ranked #8 in the country by ON3 but the homunculus doesn’t like it. LOL.
It is not a "debate." Either a guy has a start at a position or he doesn't. Neither of these two players have ever started an FBS contest.

2023 (True Freshman): Saw action in three games during debut season with Hurricanes…Missed most of season while recovering from knee injury…Made career debut in season opener against Miami (Ohio) (Sept. 1)…Saw snaps in win over Bethune-Cookman (Sept. 14)…Played at Temple (Sept. 23) in final appearance of season…Redshirted season.

2023 (Redshirt Freshman): Played in all 13 games, serving as one of team’s top reserve lineman and playing key role on special teams units…Saw significant action in win over Bethune-Cookman (Sept. 14)…Played large role in regular season finale at Boston College (Nov. 24).

2022 (True Freshman): Saw action in two games in debuts season…Played in win over Bethune-Cookman (Sept. 3), with offense totaling 605 yards…Played in win at Georgia Tech (Nov. 12), assisting offense to 353 yards…Redshirted season.

It is not a "debate." Either a guy has a start at a position or he doesn't. Neither of these two players have ever started an FBS contest.

2023 (True Freshman): Saw action in three games during debut season with Hurricanes…Missed most of season while recovering from knee injury…Made career debut in season opener against Miami (Ohio) (Sept. 1)…Saw snaps in win over Bethune-Cookman (Sept. 14)…Played at Temple (Sept. 23) in final appearance of season…Redshirted season.

2023 (Redshirt Freshman): Played in all 13 games, serving as one of team’s top reserve lineman and playing key role on special teams units…Saw significant action in win over Bethune-Cookman (Sept. 14)…Played large role in regular season finale at Boston College (Nov. 24).

2022 (True Freshman): Saw action in two games in debuts season…Played in win over Bethune-Cookman (Sept. 3), with offense totaling 605 yards…Played in win at Georgia Tech (Nov. 12), assisting offense to 353 yards…Redshirted season.
#8 OL in the nation per ON3. Nobody cares about what you have to say. Welp.

But, but what about the OCF OL?

Ok peckerhead, all these predictions are saying the u has a great starting offensive line. Four projected starters have received all-conference honorable mention.

That is not remotely what I am laughing about.

No prediction--NOT ONE--says the u has a "deep" offensive line.

UCF had four different centers start last year because of injuries. The u has one FBS-caliber center, a transfer, on its roster.

What happens to "On3's No. 8th-ranked offensive line" if one, two starters become injured?

I can tell you what happens. This happens...

Welp...

Ok peckerhead, all these predictions are saying the u has a great starting offensive line. Four projected starters have received all-conference honorable mention.

That is not remotely what I am laughing about.

No prediction--NOT ONE--says the u has a "deep" offensive line.

UCF had four different centers start last year because of injuries. The u has one FBS-caliber center on its roster.

What happens to On3's "No. 8th-ranked offensive line" if one, two starters become injured?

I can tell you what happens. This happens...

KJ Jefferson at 270 pounds should be moved to the UCF O-Line…probably would start there given the lack of any quality player in the Hand/Malzon OL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT