ADVERTISEMENT

“There’s nothing wrong with The Kingdom NIL program.”

Knightgatorz

Three-Star Recruit
Nov 25, 2023
Also our creepy tiktok stalker wet blanket loser of an ad: “PLEASE DO NOT CRITICIZE THE PONZI SCHEMER IN CHARGE OF NIL. JUST DONATE DRONES! I PROMISE I AM NOT STEALING YOUR MONEY TO GIVE GUS ANOTHER SECRET EXTENSION!”

Now of course some of this is taking a piss and bashing this god awful ad. But you don’t see any other big time ad begging on Twitter for money. That’s done in private. Don’t like having this loser as the face of our athletic department.

Louisville was literally advertising during a football how fans could donate to the collective. Wisconsin ran an add at Time Square. EVERYONE is asking for donations to collectives.
Then when the collective gets caught they backpedal.

"There’s nothing wrong with The Kingdom NIL program."​

Thanks for letting us know there is nothing wrong. Good to hear. I'll continue to contribute.

Go Knights!

Most schools are promoting their NIL collectives and asking fans to donate. That’s not even debatable.

"There’s nothing wrong with The Kingdom NIL program."​

Thanks for letting us know there is nothing wrong. Good to hear. I'll continue to contribute.

Go Knights!
Does The Kingdom get funding from the GKC? I’ve donated (and continue to donate) thousands to the GKC over the years and would be okay if some of that trickled over for NIL. Are the funds from GKC and The Kingdom transferable? Do donors to The Kingdom get the same point scheme for GameDay parking as GKC?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT