ADVERTISEMENT

Just joined "The Kingdom NIL" among all the other monthly UCF donations I give!

Knight_Classes_begin_7pm

Golden Knight
Oct 6, 2013
Just feels right after reading this:

Anyone else join any of the others?

• Shareholders Society - $5,000 or more annually for 5 years - Learn more or click here to connect now
  • Big 12 Founders - $5 Million plus in lifetime giving (if you have $5M to give, what are you waiting for? Please hit up Terry Mohajir ASAP)
Buy:

Support:

• Help support our student-athletes in their NIL endeavors through The Kingdom NIL
  • Support our corporate partners.
  • If you’re a business owner, become a corporate partner. Click here to join the hometown team.
  • Participate in your local UCF Alumni chapters and clubs. Find your group here.

Just feels right after reading this:

Anyone else join any of the others?

• Shareholders Society - $5,000 or more annually for 5 years - Learn more or click here to connect now
  • Big 12 Founders - $5 Million plus in lifetime giving (if you have $5M to give, what are you waiting for? Please hit up Terry Mohajir ASAP)
Buy:

Support:

• Help support our student-athletes in their NIL endeavors through The Kingdom NIL
  • Support our corporate partners.
  • If you’re a business owner, become a corporate partner. Click here to join the hometown team.
  • Participate in your local UCF Alumni chapters and clubs. Find your group here.
That's awes9mw!!

With low monthly payments now an option, this opens up the #1 need that Gus talked about how UCF can win in the Big 12.

That's awes9mw!!

With low monthly payments now an option, this opens up the #1 need that Gus talked about how UCF can win in the Big 12.
Totally! I know you're in the big leagues of donations (Mr. Score Board) :cool: I just feel like I have to keep contributing. I'm in a few other monthly donations. 2 years ago my Brother in law purchased like $10K in VIP seating. Had a few big chiefs calling me after that (was purchased/donated under my name)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT