ADVERTISEMENT

☆Official UCF vs Cincy game thread

last week worst home loss in Program History.

what new records of futility will this soft ass UCF team set the rest of the season?

I wouldn't bring a single coach attached to this program back. And if you say Travis fisher than I have a bridge to sell u

Lots of players putting terrible play on tape for the next regime to see. Miserable and embarrassing for everyone involved. Shameful.

Classic case of high school versus college football. Shame on all coaching staff in terms of recruiting!! ALL scholarships should be revoked and start over!! I dont see 1 single player with talent!!

Will their DJ come down to the field at half time to spin some great jams?

Just find a local Cincinnati High School team to come out of our tunnel after the half. It couldn't be any worse.

So much dumb in one thread. Where will you guys go when the program is better? Your only contribution to this board is mounds of hate and stupidity.

So much dumb in one thread. Where will you guys go when the program is better? Your only contribution to this board is mounds of hate and stupidity.

It's an in-game thread of fans of the worst team in FBS reacting real time as their team takes a merciless beating from a conference-mate. You expected a scholarly thesis?

Is it really a lack of talent? I would think that no matter how bad our talent it, this level of play is unnacetable.

Is it really a lack of talent? I would think that no matter how bad our talent it, this level of play is unnacetable.
Yes...but a competent Defensive Coordinator would make this squad look better than a bad IAA team. GOL's feel good scholarship offers to bums on limited schollies is backfiring, you can't miss

That coverage or whatever they want to call it was as bad as I've ever seen.

Not sure where the stats would fall out, but I really think a case could be made that this is the worst team ever in college football history.

Nice to see Cincy still go for huge gains. We're still looking to establish the run. Ball control baby!

I keep watching thinking it can't get worse. Yet it does. I keep watching looking for positives and improvements. There are none.

I've never seen such bad DB play. Especially when the reciever was covered. Turn around!

BTW...., We need to run the ball against USF. That's their weakness. It's our only chance. They gave up 400 yards plus to Navy today.

Certainly setting a record for most busted coverages in one half. Never seen so many uncovered receivers make uncontested catches for TDs.
from ESPN

GUNNER KIEL PERFECT FOR CINCINNATI
He's out of the game after going 15-for-15 for 319 yards and 5 touchdowns, including this 78-yarder to Johnny Holton. The 15 completions are the most without an incompletion in an FBS game in the past 20 years.

from ESPN

He's out of the game after going 15-for-15 for 319 yards and 5 touchdowns, including this 78-yarder to Johnny Holton. The 15 completions are the most without an incompletion in an FBS game in the past 20 years.

Wow. His rating was like 400

from ESPN

Another mind-blowing stat from the 2015 UCF football team. :flush:

lolwut

You so realize that Navy is a rushing team, right?

Uhh..... Yeah. What's your point?? They ran for 6.2 yards a carry. So...we need to be a "rushing team."

We don't need to be throwing the ball when we have a QB and 3 running backs who can run at least somewhat. One of the main reasons that we have been getting behind so quickly is that we never establish a run game, Holman has thrown terrible picks, or we just don't have any athletes in our passing game to make people miss. YAC is non-existent. I would love to know the stats on that.

Uhh..... Yeah. What's your point?? They ran for 6.2 yards a carry. So...we need to be a "rushing team."

We don't need to be throwing the ball when we have a QB and 3 running backs who can run at least somewhat. One of the main reasons that we have been getting behind so quickly is that we never establish a run game, Holman has thrown terrible picks, or we just don't have any athletes in our passing game to make people miss. YAC is non-existent. I would love to know the stats on that.

Okay. So UCF will completely re-tool their offense and begin running the triple option in the next 3 weeks?

Don't get me wrong: I believe the game will be very rough for USF and it will be close. Of course I hope we win but things never go the way you think they do for rivalry games. But to simply say "we need to run the ball because a completely different team did it well against USF" just doesn't add up. Like it's that simple.

Okay. So UCF will completely re-tool their offense and begin running the triple option in the next 3 weeks?

Don't get me wrong: I believe the game will be very rough for USF and it will be close. Of course I hope we win but things never go the way you think they do for rivalry games. But to simply say "we need to run the ball because a completely different team did it well against USF" just doesn't add up. Like it's that simple.

Triple option?? When did I say anything about that? Don't be a dick.

It's very simple. Don't over analyze

1) We have the worst offense in the FBS

2). We can't pass. Turnovers are killing us in EVERY game

3). We are showing some signs of life running the ball

4). USF has been vulnerable at times against the run. They just gave up 400 yards. I don't care who it is and how it
was done. When you are last in the FBS in offense, you have to take notice of what you can and can't do and what the other team's possible weakness is.

Do you feel comfortable airing it out with Holman??

Overthrown balls, dropped passes, picks,
receivers with no YAC, running the wrong routes, etc.

I've seen enough of Nick Patti and whoever else we are throwing out there.
No thanks.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT