ADVERTISEMENT

☆Official UCF vs ECU game (if you can call it that) thread

Same old same old. Can't get out of our own way and never getting in their way.

Our players look like they've never played football and I can't wait till we get a whole new coaching staff.

I laugh so hard I cried on that touchdown run by ECU. It's like those high school videos where they are letting a kid with autism score a touchdown and all the defensive players are falling over to make it look like they are trying. Shew this team is bad.

Im sure glad GOL left us with new offensive and defensive coordinators before he left! These guys obviously don't know how to coach, there has NOT been an ounce of improvement this season. Embarrassing!! I said it before and Ill say it again….there is NO talent worth keeping except maybe 3 players. I hope the new coach brings in all new coaches, coordinators and Athletes!!! Time to pull some scholarships!!!

Reactions: cocoabeachjason
When it's all said and done, this team is worse than 2004. It's the worst football team I've seen at any level. I'm not sure how this team could avoid a complete massacre on Thanksgiving. It will be ugly.

Reactions: GOLOL
This is a team coming off a bye week? Healthy, rested, prepared, playing at home? Yikes.

I laugh so hard I cried on that touchdown run by ECU. It's like those high school videos where they are letting a kid with autism score a touchdown and all the defensive players are falling over to make it look like they are trying. Shew this team is bad.

I pity these players. How can they expect people to spend their Thanksgiving holiday watching this product? I'm not sure what I'm watching. It's not competitive football.

no words. this team is better off kneeling 3 times and throwing in the white flag

Defense is historically bad

Let's set realistic goals for the rest of this miserable hell hole of a season:
1. Don't get shut out by USF.
2. Don't let USF hang 60 on us at home.

Maybe Harris will show some fire? Holman just rolls his eyes when receivers make mistakes. He never gets on them like Bortles did. No passion. No fire. No energy. He has quit.
I've been lobbying for Harris, what's the worst that can happen...lose by 50? oh wait..hate Holman's body language

Last edited:
The players on D look like they don't even want to be out there. I remember under Summers they would fly around and gang tackle. Need some energy in our program asap

Reactions: HammerB08
I pity these players. How can they expect people to spend their Thanksgiving holiday watching this product? I'm not sure what I'm watching. It's not competitive football.

Have to love this amateur Athletic department and their wisdom for whoring out UCF to play on Thursdays.

Just when you think this team can't get any worse...they do.
The only way we can survive the next game is if the whole team gets sick from a bad Thanksgiving meal and we forfeit. That would be better than the embarrassment that will happen otherwise.

Good thing GOL hired his buddy when he got fired from USF. I'm sure he was the best available.

Yep, hiring your rival's trash should have been the first clue this program was in a death spiral.

I've kept my mouth shut all season trying to support the kids but the fact is there are a lot of guys on this roster that need to go tryout for another sport. George brought in way too many "milk & cookie" boys.

Offense was terrible. Defense couldn't tackle or cover anyone. Special teams had fumblitis. And the ESC club looked like a sad gold hole. At one point ESPN showed some sad lifeguard stand in the corner. Looked like crap. That needs a renovation (I think once the old AD left GOL did not give a flip about it). I can keep ranting but no point. Can't wait for a new coach. Happy with White who has a vision.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT