ADVERTISEMENT

10,000 ISIS Terrorists

DaShuckster

Diamond Knight
Nov 30, 2003
https://nationandstate.com/2019/10/...-warn-of-mass-prison-break-if-turkey-invades/

I can vividly recall how freaked out Conservatives were when some former terrorist prisoners at Guantanamo Bay were released. Thanks to Trump's spur-of-the-moment move to pull out of Syria after talking with the Turkish President, there is now a great deal of concern that the 10,000 ISIS prisoners being held are likely break jail as the Kurds get annihilated or high tail it when Turkish tanks roll in.

It's like as a country we've been dealing with the cancer of ISIS. We've gone through chemo and nearly eradicated the disease but skip out on the final treatment and allow it to spread all over again.

OMG! OMG!!!!1

If only there were a well armed NATO nation that had thousands of forces on the ground in Syria and was part of the coalition to stop ISIS!

But that's not happening so OMG!!!! ISIS FIGHTERS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

[roll]

Reactions: UCFWayne
https://nationandstate.com/2019/10/...-warn-of-mass-prison-break-if-turkey-invades/

I can vividly recall how freaked out Conservatives were when some former terrorist prisoners at Guantanamo Bay were released. Thanks to Trump's spur-of-the-moment move to pull out of Syria after talking with the Turkish President, there is now a great deal of concern that the 10,000 ISIS prisoners being held are likely break jail as the Kurds get annihilated or high tail it when Turkish tanks roll in.

It's like as a country we've been dealing with the cancer of ISIS. We've gone through chemo and nearly eradicated the disease but skip out on the final treatment and allow it to spread all over again.

They don't care until their 401k is harmed.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Didn't you clowns say that Trump would start a war to turn attention away from this impeachment nonsense?

They don't care until their 401k is harmed.

If you care this much, by all means join up and go over. You can decide which ally to shoot at while caught in the middle of a war that has nothing to do with the US. All while taking place in a country that is governed by an inept, powerless Syrian regime.

Didn't you clowns say that Trump would start a war to turn attention away from this impeachment nonsense?

If you care this much, by all means join up and go over. You can decide which ally to shoot at while caught in the middle of a war that has nothing to do with the US. All while taking place in a country that is governed by an inept, powerless Syrian regime.

You are so weak on national security. 10,000 terrorists are about to be freed and you DAF. Nice.

I'm skeptical of any article written by a guy named Tyler Durden. That should be a pretty obvious red flag.
I heard it first in an interview with former Senator Claire McCaskill from Missouri where she agreed with the serious concerns raised by Senator Lindsey Graham.

She said the likelihood that these terrorists will escape and regroup to fight another day is extremely troubling. She said Trump's decision effectively wipes out all the gains we've made over ISIS the past five years.

I heard it first in an interview with former Senator Claire McCaskill from Missouri where she agreed with the serious concerns raised by Senator Lindsey Graham.

She said the likelihood that these terrorists will escape and regroup to fight another day is extremely troubling. She said Trump's decision effectively wipes out all the gains we've made over ISIS the past five years.

Great. And then they'll just continue killing each other like they always have. We can't be a referee between 2 insane parties.

Seriously, either we need to pick a side and kill everybody on the other side or just stay out of it.

i can vividly recall leftists crying about wars we didn't need to involve ourselves in, until Barack Obama decided to monkey around in Syria

i can vividly recall leftists crying about wars we didn't need to involve ourselves in, until Barack Obama decided to monkey around in Syria

Lol wut? Barack didn’t monkey around in Syria enough. That’s part of the reason this mess is where it is.

How good of an ally are the Kurds anyway? It's not like they helped us out in WW2 or anything, so they really couldn't be that great of a people.

Lol wut? Barack didn’t monkey around in Syria enough. That’s part of the reason this mess is where it is.
12,000+ bombs weren't enough lmao
bombs-obama.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT