ADVERTISEMENT

10 year old rape victim failed by her state leaders

fried-chicken

Diamond Knight
Jan 27, 2011
Child is raped.

Child becomes pregnant.

Child can't get abortion access in Ohio due to ban on abortions after 6 weeks.

Child is driven to Indiana where state assembly hasn't met yet to ban abortions but will do so in a couple weeks.

Indiana doctor provides abortion.

Biden mentions case.

Republicans call child a liar.

Evidence of story being true comes out.

Republican Indiana AG accuses the doctor of crime of Fox News and shows her picture. Calls her an "abortion activist posing as a doctor."

Turns out doctor followed laws and was made a target for no reason.

Do I have it all? This is a ****ing hellscape. Republicans want this 10 year old rape victim to carry a baby to term and give birth? What the **** is wrong with these people?

This case is a mess in every way possible. The girl and Mother and rapist are all illegal, 30% to 40% of women who come here get raped. Mother is defending the 27-year-old rapist. She has to travel 3 hours to get abortion, I agree the shouldn't be punished for the adults crimes.

Last edited:
Child is raped.

Child becomes pregnant.

Child can't get abortion access in Ohio due to ban on abortions after 6 weeks.

Child is driven to Indiana where state assembly hasn't met yet to ban abortions but will do so in a couple weeks.

Indiana doctor provides abortion.

Biden mentions case.

Republicans call child a liar.

Evidence of story being true comes out.

Republican Indiana AG accuses the doctor of crime of Fox News and shows her picture. Calls her an "abortion activist posing as a doctor."

Turns out doctor followed laws and was made a target for no reason.

Do I have it all? This is a ****ing hellscape. Republicans want this 10 year old rape victim to carry a baby to term and give birth? What the **** is wrong with these people?
Jesus

I disagree with the law as well. That said they couldn't get the law without the election of those who passed it.

There is something wrong with everyone involved here. Why in the hell is mother defending the rapist.

This case is a mess in every way possible. The girl and Mother and rapist are all illegal, 30% to 40% of women who come here get raped. Mother is defending the 27-year-old rapist. She has to travel 3 hours to get abortion, I agree the shouldn't be punished for the adults crimes.
Welcome to organized crime. This is the mess no one wants to talk about.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT