ADVERTISEMENT

17 dead at rap concert from cardiac events

Stfu up stupid loon.

You missed the covered up part. 😂

It fits the pattern of young people dropping dead left and right . I should add this is 50/50 at best though

However, the cleaners can do amazing things especially since we’re in the middle of a global vaccine mandate. Some rando injecting drugs sounds like a cleaner story to me

That article says "may have been". Good news for pfizer shareholders there is zero liability if your kid has heart issues from the vaccine. The vaccine that is protecting kids that don't get sick from covid. It's a thing of beauty how you can control the masses.
Figured you were dumb enough to think that 8 people next to each other all died of a vaccine injury at the same instant at a concert. It really takes an utter moron to suggest it and you fit the bill.

Do I think this particular case was the vaccine...probably not. But I do know there is very little risk of kids with covid and it is a complete money grab to risk kids with this vaccine.

How many drug addicts do you know wasting the precious drugs they live for? Sorry, I’m not buying it. Do you think gang bangers or white supremicist or whatever bullshit they come up with are gonna kill people with injections?

Watch the videos, these are good kids, not druggies. They didn’t overdose. They didn’t get ‘stampeded’, which was the original cover story until the videos started coming out

Project veritas has a pfizer employee on record saying they suspect cardiac damage from jabs. Why is this so hard to believe? Especially with young athletes dropping dead left and right

But pharma and government cleaners will clean the mess if it is vaccine induced. That you can be sure of

Boston, we have a dedicated thread for these sort of Nobel prize winning research exposés. Please keep yours genius IQ level posts contained in this one thread linked below, so those of us truth seekers with greatly diminished intelligence compared to you are able to find them, and start our journey of awakening via your post PhD level Twitter research.

How many drug addicts do you know wasting the precious drugs they live for? Sorry, I’m not buying it. Do you think gang bangers or white supremicist or whatever bullshit they come up with are gonna kill people with injections?

Watch the videos, these are good kids, not druggies. They didn’t overdose. They didn’t get ‘stampeded’, which was the original cover story until the videos started coming out

Project veritas has a pfizer employee on record saying they suspect cardiac damage from jabs. Why is this so hard to believe? Especially with young athletes dropping dead left and right

But pharma and government cleaners will clean the mess if it is vaccine induced. That you can be sure of
Why is it hard to believe that 25 people were hospitalized and 7 died all in the same spot at the same instant at a concert from a vaccine injury? We’re they giving vaccines at the door? The fact that you are even asking this question shows how detached you are from reality. You are a bit obsessed.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Do I think this particular case was the vaccine...probably not. But I do know there is very little risk of kids with covid and it is a complete money grab to risk kids with this vaccine.

Thanks for the short but pointless response that has absolutelyfukcing nothing to do with the issue at hand.

Why is it hard to believe that 25 people were hospitalized and 7 died all in the same spot at the same instant at a concert from a vaccine injury? We’re they giving vaccines at the door? The fact that you are even asking this question shows how detached you are from reality. You are a bit obsessed.

Going to laugh like hell when we find out none of them were vaxxed and that Boston, along with the rest of the mindless effing loons who do this for a living, are grasping at straws once again.

This is, by far, the most egregious of his shit posting on the subject, however.

I told you all. @Boston.Knight is obsessed and consumed with this. He’s obviously not playing with a full deck. He’s scary

Trying being a little skeptical and curious here. Perhaps they all knew each other and perhaps they are on the vaccine train already? There is mounting evidence that for young boys in particular the mRNA causes myocarditis. it does and while rare , allegedly, it does cause heart issues in young men.

Here is a scenario, hey mom I want to go the concert with my friends. Ok, says mom but mom is freaked out about contacting COVID at a super spreader event and she says ,ok Billy you can go but you got to get your vaccine first .

so that scenario does exist as half this country beyond freaked out about COVID and they will do anything to comply and such.

The only way to know is to have their vaccine history and do a full autopsy on what happened and if their heart has myocarditis and they were vaccinated, you can then suggest the vaccine did it. Otherwise this is all speculation.

Conspiracy theories thrive in an atmosphere of distrust coupled with the government history of being deceitful. we are we are because we actually lack transparency here. We lack a trust worthy source anymore. and why is that? Its called politics and the minute candidate Harris opened her pie hole about not taking a vaccine created by Trump in his secret white house lab , it was off to the races to fully politicize it all. I blame everyone,Trump ,Biden, Fauci and the media for the circus that is COVID 19..

I don't know what happened here but let's just say if all these people were vaxxed and they all hard myocarditis heart failure would I be shocked? Nope. Would I be surprised if the media and government tried to cover it up? Nope. Does it really matter what any of us think ? Nope.

Am I skeptical of the event being a drug overdose attack ? Yep.

Trying being a little skeptical and curious here. Perhaps they all knew each other and perhaps they are on the vaccine train already? There is mounting evidence that for young boys in particular the mRNA causes myocarditis. it does and while rare , allegedly, it does cause heart issues in young men.

Here is a scenario, hey mom I want to go the concert with my friends. Ok, says mom but mom is freaked out about contacting COVID at a super spreader event and she says ,ok Billy you can go but you got to get your vaccine first .

so that scenario does exist as half this country beyond freaked out about COVID and they will do anything to comply and such.

The only way to know is to have their vaccine history and do a full autopsy on what happened and if their heart has myocarditis and they were vaccinated, you can then suggest the vaccine did it. Otherwise this is all speculation.

Conspiracy theories thrive in an atmosphere of distrust coupled with the government history of being deceitful. we are we are because we actually lack transparency here. We lack a trust worthy source anymore. and why is that? Its called politics and the minute candidate Harris opened her pie hole about not taking a vaccine created by Trump in his secret white house lab , it was off to the races to fully politicize it all. I blame everyone,Trump ,Biden, Fauci and the media for the circus that is COVID 19..

I don't know what happened here but let's just say if all these people were vaxxed and they all hard myocarditis heart failure would I be shocked? Nope. Would I be surprised if the media and government tried to cover it up? Nope. Does it really matter what any of us think ? Nope.

You have an IQ of a turnip. Stop embarrassing yourself with this stupid crap. I dare you to post this in the Dungeon

JFC. Did you start drinking at 7am? This rambling, nonsense-filled shit is 100% pointless. Sober up and go to an AA meeting.

Here is a scenario, hey mom
Here’s a scenario. @Nautiknight tried to come out of his mother’s basement and hit his head falling down the stairs. When he woke up, he started posting this stupid shiit.

Am I skeptical about this story? It’s very possible

It’s 50/50, but keep in mind we’re smack dabb in the middle of mass psychosis. The world today is full of karens and Crazy Mikes

FDlFWtdWUAMTNOL

There are so many absolute ****ing morons walking around feeling like experts on everything.

There are so many absolute ****ing morons walking around feeling like experts on everything.

And these people are allowed to vote.

It's just goddamn terrifying. At least back in the 1770's mentally incapacitated idiots like Boston would die off before reaching voting age, so they couldn't influence our lives as much.

I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that these deaths are drug related, whether it be from a rando injecting people or from something they inadvertently took at the concert. I've been at concerts where the crowd surges and never has it been so bad that people get crushed to the point of having a heart attack.

The vaccine angle is just stupid.

I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that these deaths are drug related, whether it be from a rando injecting people or from something they inadvertently took at the concert. I've been at concerts where the crowd surges and never has it been so bad that people get crushed to the point of having a heart attack.

The vaccine angle is just stupid.
But it does happen. A Who concert in Cincinnati back in the 70s, Pearl Jam show in Europe back in the early 2000s, Wisconsin football game years ago, people were crushed to death at all 3. It's not common obviously, but certainly has happened.

Looking forward to Boston blaming all the deaths from the next plane crash on the vaccine. 5G radio chip implants undoubtedly interferes with the ATC radar.

When CrazyAhole says that your take is stupid, then you have gone full retard without a chance of recovery. It’s that bad for Boston

But it does happen. A Who concert in Cincinnati back in the 70s, Pearl Jam show in Europe back in the early 2000s, Wisconsin football game years ago, people were crushed to death at all 3. It's not common obviously, but certainly has happened.
Crushed to death yeah, but I've seen a couple of videos of kids having what look like seizures. Then there was the EMT who had someone inject him in the neck and he had to get Narcan.

Crushed to death yeah, but I've seen a couple of videos of kids having what look like seizures. Then there was the EMT who had someone inject him in the neck and he had to get Narcan.
Seizures can be brought on from a variety of reasons, and being caught in a situation like this could certainly cause a seizure. I heard the EMT thing too, which I guess it is possible someone was injecting drugs into people, but I'm also going to wait and hear more on that.

This has to be the most imbecilic moronic thread of all time and that’s saying a lot

Led by the king of retards @Boston.Knight

Here is another one way in the back. There are others. No crush.

Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter
Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter
Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter
Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter

• Haha
Reactions: DaShuckster
Boston is out there man

but related Travis Scott has a pattern of encouraging this , not the first time someone was hurt at one of his shows . Hopefully Coachella drops him from their lineup

It’s 50/50, but keep in mind we’re smack dabb in the middle of mass psychosis. The world today is full of karens and Crazy Mikes

FDlFWtdWUAMTNOL
^ That's gotta be a joke.

Anyone with any condition that enlarged the heart as a result of any vaccine should not get the same vaccine type again. Any doctor who says otherwise should seriously be sanctioned too. I know the Mass and Social Media sheep think this doesn't happen, but it does, and we have medical exemptions for a reason. For some reason, SARS-CoV-2 has literally removed the brain from people.

Yes, it's rare, but not remotely as rare as the CDC says, which is why even the FDA heeded the Israeli data, which is well backed by the UK too. It's really simple ... certain conditions are documented and people receive medical exemptions. But apparently we like to **** people over here in the US, and rarely have any such exemptions now.

Reactions: Boston.Knight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT