ADVERTISEMENT

1st Official UCF Business Owners Townhall Starting In 8 Minutes 8:30PM EST

Knightbengal

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Jun 6, 2015
Good Evening Everyone,

I am pleased to announce that we will be putting on our first episode/townhall tomorrow. Eventually these will become public on Youtube, but for now it will not be public. I am also happy to annouce that UCF is also interested in supporting this effort on a larger scale when we are ready. The show format will be as follows:

• The show will be once a week, every Thursday night at 8:30 PM EST
  • The show will feature one featured speaker per week for the first 10 minutes of the show. The panel will includes 5 panelists that will have five minutes each to talk about the topic or interact. The remaining time will be for questions from the audience (via Youtube stream chat)
  • The show will be an hour per episode and I will leave the stream up for an additional 30 minutes to allow folks to network via direct chat
  • I will be asking for topics every Friday, (3 per week) and choose them by noon on Tuesday
  • We will be compiling a voluntary list of participant LinkedIn profiles that others can reference. I am thinking this will be a digital form (If someone wants to throw up a database with a Gui, that works as well)
  • This can and will evolve as we progress so please provide feedback when you can
  • This is designed to connect everyone in order to find partnership opportunities and share experiences
  • The focus will be business owners but corporate folks are welcome
  • I will post the Youtube link tomorrow
  • Please let me know if you are interested in being a panelist. Our first topic of conversation will be technology and scaling
Thank you and I hope that you are as supportive as you have been with other ventures. I am excited to start building a path for us to harness, focus, and amplify the strength of our alumni!!

ChargeOn

Roger

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News