ADVERTISEMENT

2 Cops Shot & Killed in Palm Springs by gang member who "wanted to shoot cops"

With the escalation in the number of these incidents and the political push for "reform," I'm afraid the police are going to become much less involved. Which means the general population having to fend for itself in many more situations. All this while there is a strong push to remove law-abiding citizens' ability to actually defend themselves. The storm of narratives here is extremely dangerous.

Father: Suspect in officers' slaying wanted to shoot police

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fa...-wanted-to-shoot-police/ar-BBxcgAH?li=BBnb7Kz

Father admitted his son was a gang member and was armed.

Killed were 27 yr old Leslie Zerenby, married with 4 month old daughter and had just returned to duty from maternity leave.

BBxcgnh.img

Also killed was 58 yr old Jose Gilbert Vega, 35 year veteran and father of 8. He was planning on retiring this Dec and was working and extra OT shift when he was purposely gunned down.

BBxbYye.img

These cop killers are who the thugs kneel for

I am not a fan of players taking a knee, (especially Kaepernick who wore a t-shirt featuring Castro while speaking about oppression) but assuming players, or "thugs" as you label them, support a gang member executing LEO's is more than a bit of a stretch, it's a fabrication of the truth.

Kneeling for the anthem is a peaceful protest by players who want to speak out about their feelings of a racially systematic injustice, no matter how disrespectful to our country you or I find it. That doesn't make them thugs or criminals. And it certainly doesn't make them guilty by association when heinous crimes like these are committed by some POS.

The majority of people who "protest" under the guise of BLM?

While BLM is a decentralized movement, BLM leaders have never condoned violence, they have actually condemned it.

But hey, don't let facts get in the way of your hasty generalizations.

In the meantime, I am going to mourn the loss of two police officers, and their families of this tragedy. It sickens me that they were simply doing their job, and now their children have to grow up without a parent because some a$$hole thinks killing them is going to prove or solve something.

But it doesn't mean I am going to paint every person who takes a knee or marches in protest with a broad brush either...

While BLM is a decentralized movement, BLM leaders have never condoned violence, they have actually condemned it.
This is flat out wrong. From the roots of BLM in the ideology of Assata Shakur to the leadership in St. Louis, Chicago, and New York, there are more than enough BLM leaders that have been very loud in their advocacy of violence against police. The "movement" gets away with it because they hide behind the myth of decentralization and a few denounce the others. Then America feels better about the whole thing and people like you defend them.

I am not a fan of players taking a knee, (especially Kaepernick who wore a t-shirt featuring Castro while speaking about oppression) but assuming players, or "thugs" as you label them, support a gang member executing LEO's is more than a bit of a stretch, it's a fabrication of the truth.

Kneeling for the anthem is a peaceful protest by players who want to speak out about their feelings of a racially systematic injustice, no matter how disrespectful to our country you or I find it. That doesn't make them thugs or criminals. And it certainly doesn't make them guilty by association when heinous crimes like these are committed by some POS.

In the meantime, I am going to mourn the loss of two police officers, and their families of this tragedy. It sickens me that they were simply doing their job, and now their children have to grow up without a parent because some a$$hole thinks killing them is going to prove or solve something.

But it doesn't mean I am going to paint every person who takes a knee or marches in protest with a broad brush either...

Fine- the BLM talking heads that go on MSNBC don't condone violence. So what? The "facts" are that a large portion of BLM protests end up in riots, assaults, and injured police officers who are there for their own protection.

The fact that it IS so de-centralized is also the issue. If the sane BLM people really care about all of the violence under their banner then they should be a hell of a lot more vocal about it.

Reactions: UCFWayne
So what is BLM doing about the violence in Chicago? It is almost completely black on black crime. In fact, more people have been shot/killed in Chicago since 2001 than both the Iraq and Afghan wars combine. Let me repeat that: We have lost more people in Chicago (mostly black) than in 2 actual wars in the same time period. Where is BLM in Chicago? Correct me if Im wrong, but isnt that where our President is from? How long have the democrats been in charge there again?

Reactions: fabknight

Actually, kneeling is a sign of acceptance and recognition. It's meant to facilitate, not protest. People kneel in the presence of their god. People kneel to talk to their children. Everybody kneels before Zod.

So kneeling during the anthem is a sign of acceptance and reverence towards the anthem and this country, not the "protest" symbol they think it is.

Actually, kneeling is a sign of acceptance and recognition. It's meant to facilitate, not protest. People kneel in the presence of their god. People kneel to talk to their children. Everybody kneels before Zod.

So kneeling during the anthem is a sign of acceptance and reverence towards the anthem and this country, not the "protest" symbol they think it is.

See that might be true, except the whole part where right before the play the anthem, they ask you to stand. So by refusing to do so, you are indeed, protesting.

See that might be true, except the whole part where right before the play the anthem, they ask you to stand. So by refusing to do so, you are indeed, protesting.

No. They are, indeed, faux protesting by being lazy shits who refuse to do anything more substantial for their "deeply held beliefs".

Muhammad Ali forfeiting the prime of his career to rot in a jail cell for what he believed was a protest. These NFL players are just being pusswad assholes who haven't sacrificed a thing and don't intend to.

So they're protesting by surrendering? You're being "asked" to stand, not told. They can do whatever they want, but kneeling is far from a protest.

Muhammad Ali forfeiting the prime of his career to rot in a jail cell for what he believed was a protest.
THIS was a protest. Kneeling for an anthem is just "Oh, look at me how strong and courageous I am" pussy shit. It does nothing.

No. They are, indeed, faux protesting by being lazy shits who refuse to do anything more substantial for their "deeply held beliefs".

Muhammad Ali forfeiting the prime of his career to rot in a jail cell for what he believed was a protest. These NFL players are just being pusswad assholes who haven't sacrificed a thing and don't intend to.

Oh okay. In that case, you guys are getting really bent out of shape over a fake protest.

I know, right? It's like we don't even get the social justice message behind destroying stores, looting, and endangering the public with violence.
Nothing says equal rights like stealing a pair of Jordans.

#FightThePower

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT