ADVERTISEMENT

20-21 AAC 💰distribution.

It is amazing what he have accomplished. And to think this is probably one of our better payments.
July 1, 2023 can’t get here fast enough.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
It is amazing what he have accomplished. And to think this is probably one of our better payments.
Our highest payout with not great results in football and basketball in 2021. Payout should have been higher following football and basketball tourney team a few years ago.

You're still assuming 2023 is a done deal. I'm not so sure...still no announcement yet and we're heading into June. It doesn't look too goid imho.

CGM just recently told Finebaum that it looks like we will be playing in the B12 in 2023.
You're still assuming 2023 is a done deal. I'm not so sure...still no announcement yet and we're heading into June. It doesn't look too goid imho.
Could’ve swore CGM just told Finebaum on National TV that 2022 appears to be “our last year in AAC” and that “it looks like we will be playing in the B12 in 2023”. Could he just be using that platform for a recruiting advantage? CGM doesn’t strike me as the type of coach who would stoop to that level.

Reactions: tjb74
I know the ink isn’t dry yet but it’s been pretty well documented that all 4 new Big 12 schools will start together on July 1, 2023.

Reactions: U C to the F
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT