ADVERTISEMENT

MA mandates mRNA on orphans and poor > 6 months

Nice picture of AOC

It's so pathetic to see see the psyOp useful idiots attack the messenger. Don't worry they'll attack the mother next.

But don't listen to me listen to mother herself she's all over Twitter hurting about her kid being killed. There are hundreds of parents just like her on Twitter

Last edited:
Reactions: UCFBS
You can listen to the mother and she believes mRNA killed her daughter. And given what we know today, it's not a conspiracy theory, it's the LEADING theory to anyone with half a brain.

Thanks, you shared 2 cooks (that you apparently listen to for your information) that are preying on a grieving mother. Bravo.

I noticed that this same cook show has on 9/11 truthers who contend that 9/11 was a false flag. Sounds like a quality series you listen to.

This is the mother and you can see very clearly what she thinks. Have you ever had a loved one on ECMO like that near death 85? I have. It's not fun. Maybe you should watch the video and listen to her family as their beautiful daughter tries to respond.

But keep trying 85, eventually you will find something to clutch on to that you got off of CNN all while ignoring and ostracizing the mRNA victims and their families.

Her own uncle said that she got sick and died from catching COVID19 on a trip.

Is there a reason that you cretins have to lie about deceased children to push conspiracy theories? What level of mental illness are we dealing with here?

Last edited:
How much spike cleaner did Boston buy from William Makis with his gold earnings? Probably made enough for at least 1 jar.

spike2_1296x.jpg

Let's see if crazy Mike attacks the mother on Twitter again.

What a kook I mean who would write sorry anti-VAXxer articles about people in the dungeon other than someone seriously disturbed. Complete nonsense based on fabricated lies and half truth on what really happened to @spacecoastknight

Let's see if crazy Mike attacks the mother on Twitter again.

What a kook I mean who would write sorry anti-VAXxer articles about people in the dungeon other than someone seriously disturbed. Complete nonsense based on fabricated lies and half truth on what really happened to @spacecoastknight

You have to be a troll. No one is possibly this fuking stupid as you are pretending to be. Spacecoast was a right wing anti-vax nut job who believed the same bullshit you are spewing. He unfortunately earned his Herman Cain award because he was an idiot, like you.

It is a travesty that he died from a completely preventable cause, but stupidity has consequences. Right now you are paying for your stupidity only via monetary means with pathetically low returns by investing in gold like a moron, but one day it will catch up with you in other ways.

government been experimenting on the poor and under privaledged for years. Tragic. Praying for all the victims and help for poor children all over the world

Thanks, you shared 2 cooks (that you apparently listen to for your information) that are preying on a grieving mother. Bravo.

I noticed that this same cook show has on 9/11 truthers who contend that 9/11 was a false flag. Sounds like a quality series you listen to.
Ahhh, yes, the continual 'truth' that no one is every harmed from mRNA vaccines.

They are harmed from other vaccines in the past, but just not mRNA. mRNA never hurt anyone. No one died.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT