ADVERTISEMENT

2017 Ticket Prices

2015UCFMBA

Four-Star Recruit
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2016
So it seems from the article I just read on the Orlando Sentinel that the cheapest single game tickets will go from $25 to $45.

"Single game ticket prices will also increase. Last year, the cheapest single game tickets were $25 and that will spike to $45 as the school is pushing for more fans to become season ticket holders."

Seems to me they would worry about getting the stadium to 50% capacity before they started increasing ticket prices....

So it seems from the article I just read on the Orlando Sentinel that the cheapest single game tickets will go from $25 to $45.

"Single game ticket prices will also increase. Last year, the cheapest single game tickets were $25 and that will spike to $45 as the school is pushing for more fans to become season ticket holders."

Seems to me they would worry about getting the stadium to 50% capacity before they started increasing ticket prices....
I was thinking the same thing. This price hike seems very premature in a time we are struggling for attendance.

Reactions: Mikesi
I don't know of many fans who will pay $45 for tickets, when I had trouble giving mine away in the 3rd row at the 41 yard line for more than $10 when we were like 6-4.

What they are trying to show (marketing tactic), is for most season tix holders, single game tix prices will come out to approx $28.50 to $35.50 for sideline seats....as they are tying to show a DISCOUNT.

Reality is...to get those $28 - $35 sideline season tix prices...one has to donate $100 - $700 per seat to the GKC.

I don't think UCF will charge $45 for upper level corner single game seats to see UCF play Div I-AA Maine or other lesser games. (I could see prices like that for Ga Tech Game and/or even Parents Weekend).

GA-Tech game will sell for that but the rest you will be able to buy outside the stadium for half the price.

Reactions: Mikesi
It's like golfing. A round costs as low as $40 and as much as $2000 (at a post country club). Price is not the deciding factor. Typical college grad couples bringing home at least $100K are the target audience for football tickets. A day of entertainment tailgating among other UCF alums is par of the experience, as is the bragging rights that you were there when .... Ninety-five percent of students don't attend though it's free and they've already paid $14 for it in student fees. Many who attend arrive late and are often not even watching the game. Most Magic games I've seen have been on prime tickets given me by businesses I consulted for.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT