ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Mens bball ticket help

SwampRayder

High School Harry
Sep 2, 2021
Good evening everyone. First post on the UCF forums. Welcome to the Big 12 everyone! That Kansas win was huge! Am a Texas Tech alum living here in Orlando and excited to finally get to see my team play in person without having to fly to Texas!

I am set to take my 9-year-old to his first college basketball game next month on 2/24 when UCF/Tech play. I'd like to spoil him and sit courtside - I figure those are season ticket holders as no tickets are available on ticketmaster/stubhub etc.

Anyone have any insider knowledge about how to arrange to get such seats assuming they are available? I was watching highlights of the UCF/Kansas game and saw numerous empty courtside seats which gave me the idea.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Good evening everyone. First post on the UCF forums. Welcome to the Big 12 everyone! That Kansas win was huge! Am a Texas Tech alum living here in Orlando and excited to finally get to see my team play in person without having to fly to Texas!

I am set to take my 9-year-old to his first college basketball game next month on 2/24 when UCF/Tech play. I'd like to spoil him and sit courtside - I figure those are season ticket holders as no tickets are available on ticketmaster/stubhub etc.

Anyone have any insider knowledge about how to arrange to get such seats assuming they are available? I was watching highlights of the UCF/Kansas game and saw numerous empty courtside seats which gave me the idea.

Not sure about tickets, but is there a hand gesture or a phrase we can say after beating you so your coach can complain about it?

(407) 823-1000
Call the UCF ticket office and see what they can do for you. Hope you are able to catch your Alma Mater and enjoy the B12 matchup.

Reactions: SwampRayder

There is incredible value buying the club section. Not the boxes. The club. Section 113-117. There is UCFree UCFood before and during the game.

I don't think you'll find courtside tikets for sale.

I hope you and your son have a great time.

#UCFacts

:cool:

• Love
Reactions: SwampRayder
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT