ADVERTISEMENT

2018 schedule

I see 10 dates where they aren't playing. What are you talking about? ;)
Seriously though, i'm sure one of those TBAs will be a bye.

SC State will most likely be the first game September 1st. So we’re gonna play a conference game on Sept 9th?
We haven’t done that since 2008 when we played USF the second week of the season

SC State will most likely be the first game September 1st. So we’re gonna play a conference game on Sept 9th?
We haven’t done that since 2008 when we played USF the second week of the season
the rumor mill says UCF could be visiting UConn in September. If thats the case, no trips up north in November and one less 90 degree game at Spectrum Stadium in Sept.

SC State or a kickoff game will be Sept 1. @Memphis will be Sept 8

If FAU beats Oklahoma to start the season then our game will be huge
tenor.gif

FAU is going to lose by 3 touchdowns at best. He's worked wonders down there, but he didn't have the talent UCF had when Frost got here and then recruited here.
They'll be an improvement over what they were when they got slaughtered by Wisconsin early.
That said Baker Mayfield will be gone right? I know Mayfield had to sit a couple of times so if the backup is now the new starting QB there shouldnt be a lack of experience

If Bama want a to be #1 next year they will come to Orlando. Otherwise, they will not get my vote for "the end of year typical P5 bullshit tournament."

I believe that Marc Daniels confirmed that our first game is opening at UConn.
This is a win-win for UCF and the fanbase. The average temperature in Skorrs is 75 degrees in Sept which is a positive for a road team from the south.
The fans don't have to complain about sitting in a stadium complaining about surviving in 90 degree weather and sitting on steaming aluminum benches.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
This is a win-win for UCF and the fanbase. The average temperature in Skorrs is 75 degrees in Sept which is a positive for a road team from the south.
The fans don't have to complain about sitting in a stadium complaining about surviving in 90 degree weather and sitting on steaming aluminum benches.

This is the best news that I've heard all day! Temple and Cincinnati at home. No cold weather games unless there is freak weather in North Carolina.

Also would eliminate the possibility of us having a Thursday night Labor Day Weekend game. If @ UConn for our first game is true, then SC State may be on 9/8 which would mean we have 3 home games in September.

Also would eliminate the possibility of us having a Thursday night Labor Day Weekend game. If @ UConn for our first game is true, then SC State may be on 9/8 which would mean we have 3 home games in September.
The closer to October the better.

I think the AAC is going to help us out as much as possible with a Thursday night game before USF and a strategic bye week to keep us fresh.

I think the AAC is going to help us out as much as possible with a Thursday night game before USF and a strategic bye week to keep us fresh.
I hope they do. They set it up for USF this past season. I thought the refs would be on UCF's side once the team got to around 9-0 but it seems like more calls went against us

So starting off with road games at UConn and Memphis? Is that correct?

If so, tough way to start the Hype era.

Georgia Southern has changed their season opener on Sept. 1 from Presbyterian to South Carolina State. Not sure if UCF will still host SC State in 2018, but if they do it won't be the season-opener.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT