ADVERTISEMENT

2018 Season Ticket Renewal

SQKnight

Two-Star Recruit
Oct 18, 2007
Received an email yesterday that we need to renew our 2018 season tickets by January 8, 2018. Incentives (prizes) if you renew by December 8.

Wow, this is way early....unless they want us to renew before Coach Frost gets a job offer. Deadline is the same day as the National Championship game.

Received an email yesterday that we need to renew our 2018 season tickets by January 8, 2018. Incentives (prizes) if you renew by December 8.

Wow, this is way early....unless they want us to renew before Coach Frost gets a job offer. Deadline is the same day as the National Championship game.
We're going undefeated next season with or without Frost so go ahead and renew

I want to switch seats. Do I have to wait until after the renewal period is over?

I was wondering the same.

There is usually a period where current season ticket holders that want to move will be able to do that Sometime in the spring. Watch the website or call the ticket office. I'm sure it's too early now to get a date out of them.

Reactions: Mikesi
There is usually a period where current season ticket holders that want to move will be able to do that Sometime in the spring. Watch the website or call the ticket office. I'm sure it's too early now to get a date out of them.

Cool, thanks. I'll give them a call and see if they want my money now or in the Spring :).

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
I'm sure they are getting some 'When Frost publicly commits so will I'

We're going undefeated next season with or without Frost so go ahead and renew
I don't agree with this although I would obviously want it to happen.

I think fans are underestimating Frost's leadership at the top and what a change of an offensive system can do to Milton & this offense. For example he may not be as good in an Air Raid Offense vs the Oregon hybrid Frost runs. Also hiring from within would be very risky just bc as far as I know Walters hasn't called plays that much yet, Frost called plays for years before getting the UCF HC gig.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT