ADVERTISEMENT

2023-24 Big XII Season Away Games (Football/Basketball)

U C to the F

Silver Knight
Feb 15, 2021
I’m finally locked and loaded for Boise St. I just purchased tickets in Section 6, snagged them at $105 per. Had too much travel committed to wait any longer but tickets have come down a lot. Also bought the Alumni tailgate tickets, going to check that out, hopefully it’s not lame but I have my kids so not much else to do for tailgate.

What away games are you guys going?

I’m finally locked and loaded for Boise St. I just purchased tickets in Section 6, snagged them at $105 per. Had too much travel committed to wait any longer but tickets have come down a lot. Also bought the Alumni tailgate tickets, going to check that out, hopefully it’s not lame but I have my kids so not much else to do for tailgate.

Alumni tailgate is very hit or miss. Been to 5-6 of them. Maybe it’ll be good for that game.

I might go to Oklahoma. I’m going to wait 4 games before making that decision. We may not ever have the opportunity to play there again.

Alumni tailgate is very hit or miss. Been to 5-6 of them. Maybe it’ll be good for that game.

I might go to Oklahoma. I’m going to wait 4 games before making that decision. We may not ever have the opportunity to play there again.
Maybe in a future playoff game?

That was the other game I thought about, but couldn’t pass up seeing Boise Idaho and the blue turf, my 8 yr old boy is excited for the turf. The whole DG dynamic and huge stadium fans, just didn’t want to deal with all that with my 8 & 10 yr old kids. On a side note, Oklahoma might actually have as bad of stadium lights as we do (or used to have). Only other time I noticed on TV night game being so dark looking and seeing 4 shadows.

Maybe in a future playoff game?

That was the other game I thought about, but couldn’t pass up seeing Boise Idaho and the blue turf, my 8 yr old boy is excited for the turf. The whole DG dynamic and huge stadium fans, just didn’t want to deal with all that with my 8 & 10 yr old kids. On a side note, Oklahoma might actually have as bad of stadium lights as we do (or used to have). Only other time I noticed on TV night game being so dark looking and seeing 4 shadows.
Check it it out and look at the horrible lighting

Oklahoma fans are great ask around we treat visiting fans good you'll be 100% safe bringing kids.

Yeah I see the 4 shadows on the people on the field, it’s pretty bad and looks awful on tv. Similar to our lighting up until now (hoping the current upgrade fixes it).
That's the new lights everyone is installing, they upgraded the lights after the 2021 season. ND, Nebraska. Bama, Georgia among a few others have the same LED lights anyway charge on UCF Bulls good luck.

Awesome! Bring the black and gold glasses to counteract the BLUE FIELD! :cool:

That's the new lights everyone is installing, they upgraded the lights after the 2021 season. ND, Nebraska. Bama, Georgia among a few others have the same LED lights anyway charge on UCF Bulls good luck.
If you say so. That K-State game on TV last year I remember was dark as shit. Anyway, good luck with Sock Boy, horns up.

If you say so. That K-State game on TV last year I remember was dark as shit. Anyway, good luck with Sock Boy, horns up.

Maybe you can come to Norman and see a what a real National Championship Trophy looks like not some fake banner on the wall there are seven in the Switzer Center you can also walk around Heisman park and see the seven Heisman statues oh also almost forgot for some of you Tampa fans the Selmon Brothers Statue.

Maybe you can come to Norman and see a what a real National Championship Trophy looks like not some fake banner on the wall there are seven in the Switzer Center you can also walk around Heisman park and see the seven Heisman statues oh also almost forgot for some of you Tampa fans the Selmon Brothers Statue.
Lol, ...typical OCCC grad. The equivalent to our local Santa Fe CC Gator fans. 😂

This will be a fun season. Best of luck to your adopted team. 🍻

"Real", lmao. D1 CFB is only sport that never has a true sanctioned champion. You have selectors and if your selected you get to claim one. After those two things they put it into the NCAA record book. Ours is in the NCAA official record book.

at least we had the balls to claim it right after the game. claiming an NC is the most CFB thing to do ever.

Would love to know your thoughts on OK States 1945 CFB championship.

Have any issues with any if Alabamas*claimed titles?
*hint: by bama standards 2018 is a NC for us too.

UCF vs Texas

Saturday
Dec. 2
Big 12 Football Schedule
Big 12 ChampionshipAT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX

Awwww looks like ucf punched a texas sized hole into your oklahoma twat. Better ice that coochie, were sorry

Reactions: U C to the F
We’re going to the K State game. Never been to Manhattan, but I’ve heard it’s a fun town. Anyone else going? Any suggestions on where to tailgate or where to go eat?

Is it too late to buy away game tickets from UCF? I saw a thread on the some forum saying May 26 was the last day to buy away games. If so, just do Ticketmaster? How would I know what section is designated for UCF? Thanks much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT