ADVERTISEMENT

2023 elections

Cubs79

Golden Knight
Jan 4, 2014
Beshear won a 2nd term in ky, looks like Dems are going to win the senate and possibly the house in VA. Abortion rights won easily in Ohio. Mississippi still hasn't been called yet. Are Republicans going to wake up yet?

who cares. The country is a mess and getting worse, and I am old enough that it won't have much effect on me.
As long as people get free sh t they are happy.
In Kentucky white Dem beats black man. Big surprise there.

Last edited:
who cares. The country is a mess and getting worse
You nailed it, goodknightfl! It's getting worser and worser and worser.

The GOP lost in 2017, the GOP lost in 2018, the GOP lost in 2019, the GOP lost in 2020, the GOP lost in 2021, the GOP lost in 2022, and the GOP lost last night.

It‘s a real mystery why this is happening when the country is such a mess, right????

Yeah, looks like moderate Republicans would rather vote for a moderate Democrat than a MAGA Republican. Trump is destroying the party.
Most people understood the afternoon the MAGA crowd attacked our nation's Capitol that Trump's craziness was finally coming to an end because Republican leaders would wake up.

Thanks to the cult brainwashers over at Fox News, the party's idiotic election denying continues!!! And by all accounts, it's full speed ahead to November, 2024.

Nobody still identifying themselves as a Republican can rationally defend this sh*t. To their credit, they don't even try anymore. The best our former Trumpster crowd can do is attack President Biden as if Donald isn't the alternative.

The problem with our "the country is a mess" crowd is they fail to admit the reason why.

You nailed it, goodknightfl! It's getting worser and worser and worser.

The GOP lost in 2017, the GOP lost in 2018, the GOP lost in 2019, the GOP lost in 2020, the GOP lost in 2021, the GOP lost in 2022, and the GOP lost last night.

It‘s a real mystery why this is happening when the country is such a mess, right????
No doubt the Republicans are not doing well. People prefer big spending deficits and free stuff.
I think abortion has helped Dems as well.

Most people understood the afternoon the MAGA crowd attacked our nation's Capitol that Trump's craziness was finally coming to an end because Republican leaders would wake up.

Thanks to the cult brainwashers over at Fox News, the party's idiotic election denying continues!!! And by all accounts, it's full speed ahead to November, 2024.

Nobody still identifying themselves as a Republican can rationally defend this sh*t. To their credit, they don't even try anymore. The best our former Trumpster crowd can do is attack President Biden as if Donald isn't the alternative.

The problem with our "the country is a mess" crowd is they fail to admit the reason why.
Well said. The country is a mess because of criminal frump and MAGA idiots.

No doubt the Republicans are not doing well. People prefer big spending deficits and free stuff.
LOL You need new talking points, goodknightfl. You MIGHT want to check out which party has been the most guilty of raising the national debt.
I think abortion has helped Dems as well.
Ya think?
very few people share your extremely narrow. far-left worldview.
When I'm considered an extreme leftist, it tells you a lot about this place.

When I'm considered an extreme leftist, it tells you a lot about this place.
your best friend @NinjaKnight is a couple posts away from writing his manifesto for his "big day"

the two of you circlejerk in your echochamber with little idea of how normal people function or act because you're chronically online reading reddit posts and feeding in to the hive mind

Go outside

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Well said. The country is a mess because of criminal frump and MAGA idiots.
With inflation, Ukraine, Gaza, gas prices, immigration, mass shootings, and women's health rights out there for our national leaders to address, what are the GOP's POTUS candidates busy taking about? Defending Donald Trump and reaffirming the 2020 election was 'stolen.'

SMH. You can't make this stuff up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT