ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election Thread

When you look at the maternal death rate by state, guess what? Would you be surprised to learn the ones with the worst women's health care and subsequently the highest maternal death rates are primarily RED states?

What a shocker, right? :rolleyes:

And the absolute WORST are the ones most gung-ho about pushing for total bans. (Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Louisiana, and Kentucky) I've read that many Obstetricians in these places are now refusing to even see a pregnant woman until she's past 20 weeks along out of fear that something might happen to their patient's fetus in the early weeks and their home state could blame them since lawmakers in those states are 'SO CONCERNED' with the sanctity of life that they have criminalized doctors for trying to do their damn jobs for crying out loud.
AKA The Welfare States

Reactions: DaShuckster
Imagine being so goddamn stupid you think this idiot is a good choice

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

Last edited:
It's breathtaking how batsh*t crazy Right-wing politics has become in the Trump era. Thank God, I left the party way before this current bullsh*t. Hell, I found it embarrassing enough when I learned GWBush lied about Saddam's WMDs.

It started with Trumpsters telling us Obama wasn't born in the U.S. and his wife, Michelle, was a tranny. Believe it or not, that was the tame stuff. It's been going steadily downhill ever since.

B-B-But Trump could still win, right guys? :)

unhinged leftists remain the best source for updates on President Trump

thanks!
A guy that comments on sports w a side of some politics

saying something about the clown show that is Trump doesn’t make you an ‘unhinged leftist’

I was talking about the Wu Tang account

You probably only want posts from Catturd. stalking years long posts from long time members isn’t creepy at all

I was talking about the Wu Tang account

You probably only want posts from Catturd. stalking years long posts from long time members isn’t creepy at all
No clue what flavor of English you're employing in the first half, but if you're that baffled by how the "search" function works, you should probably keep your cock holster closed on topics that require critical thinking.

No clue what flavor of English you're employing in the first half, but if you're that baffled by how the "search" function works, you should probably keep your cock holster closed on topics that require critical thinking.
sorry if a post about Rick Scott being a sycophant with his own legal past struck a nerve . This is the Election thread , if you don’t want anything negative about Trump posted go to Truth Social or the Dungeon.

sorry if a post about Rick Scott being a sycophant with his own legal past struck a nerve . This is the Election thread , if you don’t want anything negative about Trump posted go to Truth Social or the Dungeon.
Why would I? I get real time updates about President Trump's every move from unhinged leftists like you.

Sorry if my humble thanks wadded your panties in a bunch

Why would I? I get real time updates about President Trump's every move from unhinged leftists like you.

Sorry if my humble thanks wadded your panties in a bunch
I criticized Biden on this board less than 2 weeks ago. Pretty weird to do for an ‘unhinged leftist’ .

Siena is an A rated poll. bad numbers for Biden ..especially in Sunbelt States
I'd like folks to believe the race is close. The American people can't be lax about the outcome. But that said, I think all of these polls are bullsh*t.

I'm certainly not going to tout Joe Biden as the most dynamic candidate in this media age. But TRUMP?!? Seriously??!?

I simply cannot believe the American electorate is THAT stupid.

I'd like folks to believe the race is close. The American people can't be lax about the outcome. But that said, I think all of these polls are bullsh*t.

I'm certainly not going to tout Joe Biden as the most dynamic candidate in this media age. But TRUMP?!? Seriously??!?

It’s not looking great. Time to stock up on the Immodium, so you don’t crap your diaper everyday

it is. And the Dem coalition is fractured right now bc of Israel and other issues (the WH/Biden rapid response to the modern news cycle is absolute garbage and at times non existent)

look at this

Polls are a snapshot in time but you can’t ignore zero movement in months

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
it is. And the Dem coalition is fractured right now bc of Israel and other issues (the WH/Biden rapid response to the modern news cycle is absolute garbage and at times non existent)
I understand that. But let's be clear: the modern news cycle itself is garbage. It's not news, its reality 'entertainment.' I find it hard to watch their daily 'chasing their own tail' bullsh*t.

But when it comes time to vote, the people in this country are better than to allow an idiot like Trump to destroy us.

already been debunked as photoshop. note how the shadow adheres to the red in her shirt but not to the white text.

also telling that Huffington Post, CNN, Washington Post, NYT, and even Buzzfeed want nothing to do with yalls diaper fantasies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT