ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election Thread

Anyone else remember when 85 was making fun of shuck for his "Catholic conspiracy theory" and now Trump is tweeting while actively distancing himself from the same "conspiracy theory"

Pepper Ridge farm remembers.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
He is a pathological liar who will say anything
8w1v2n.jpg

Trump should cancel all the debates

Leave that Biden performance as a lasting impression or make him debate at night. He should be worse in a couple of months. However, Trump will find a way to **** any opportunity up.

no President or candidate has lied at the pace that Trump has ..he broke fact check records as Potus

He’s a liar. He tells all sorts of ridiculous lies for absolutely no reason. It’s pathetic.

However you guys shrugging off the fact that the media and the entire Democratic Party gaslit and lied to all of us, for 3 years, telling us to not believe our eyes and ears and that the President is sharp as ever, is truly hilarious.

Biden is so fuking cognitively gone that we’re left wondering who is actually running the country. They lied to all of us and they’re finally having to course correct since the entire nation saw just what level of lie is going on here relative to our President being a vegetable.

Reactions: thall_
no President or candidate has lied at the pace that Trump has ..he broke fact check records as Potus
Most of these “lies” that you weirdos cling to are slight exaggerations

Trump says “we had the best economy believe me folks, it’s true” and yall fire back with “UMMM ACKSHUALLY IT WAS THE 2ND BEST ECONOMY”

you grade him on a scale that you’d never apply to your team and circlejerk with eachother over your perceived virtue in uniting against Voldemort

meanwhile Biden is dying on the dais croaking about “very fine people” and “suckers and losers”, which have been debunked repeatedly, and your response is “okay but he probably thinks that so imagine if he did say that”

it’s not how normal people operate, and it’s why the terminally online crowd such as yourself will continue to be surprised at Trumps support

Most of these “lies” that you weirdos cling to are slight exaggerations

Trump says “we had the best economy believe me folks, it’s true” and yall fire back with “UMMM ACKSHUALLY IT WAS THE 2ND BEST ECONOMY”

you grade him on a scale that you’d never apply to your team and circlejerk with eachother over your perceived virtue in uniting against Voldemort

meanwhile Biden is dying on the dais croaking about “very fine people” and “suckers and losers”, which have been debunked repeatedly, and your response is “okay but he probably thinks that so imagine if he did say that”

it’s not how normal people operate, and it’s why the terminally online crowd such as yourself will continue to be surprised at Trumps support
your go to move is to personally attack anyone that posts anything negative about Trump. Go check any fact check site , Trump broke records.

And I haven’t been confident about Biden’s chances even before last Thursday’s disaster. He might not be the nominee in a week.

He’s a liar. He tells all sorts of ridiculous lies for absolutely no reason. It’s pathetic.

However you guys shrugging off the fact that the media and the entire Democratic Party gaslit and lied to all of us, for 3 years, telling us to not believe our eyes and ears and that the President is sharp as ever, is truly hilarious.

Biden is so fuking cognitively gone that we’re left wondering who is actually running the country. They lied to all of us and they’re finally having to course correct since the entire nation saw just what level of lie is going on here relative to our President being a vegetable.
At the state of the union Republicans accused him of being on drugs because he did so well, now those same people are saying it was some kind of conspiracy to cover his condition up.

At least the Democrats are talking about it. Trump sounds like a mentally deficient lunatic constantly, but Republicans would not dare bring that up.

Here is a clip of Rogan talking about how mentally gone Biden is because of a statement Joe made mocking Trump. 10 seconds later as Rogan finds out it was actually Trump who said it, he completely down plays it.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
For the republicans in here, I have a question: who was your guys’ first choice for the GOP nominee in 2016? No judgement or anything, I’m just legitimately curious. I know we’ve got people from all parts of the political spectrum in here.

Sad to watch the Dems try to pull off a coup and overthrow the duly elected President and Nominee of the party.

In 2016 I wanted Cruz

There’s no putting the genie back in the bottle. The big lie that the DNC and media have been keeping for 3 years is now exposed and no one wants to be left responsible. Even the media is jumping off the sinking ship.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
All kidding with Biden aside, he probably is the LBJ of our times: a stalwart senator for years, VP, and eventual president. What we are witnessing is actually tragic.

Could the circle complete with him opting NOT to run as LBJ did?

It really wasn't that long ago that Biden was a completely different individual on the debate stage.

Going from 69 to 81 with onset dementia along the way will do that to ya.

By the way, the fact that Biden didn’t simply run in 2016 having just been VP for 8 years tells you all you need to know about the DNC favoritism and lack of open choices that they represent.

Biden would have cruised to a 2016 victory and he’d be wrapping up an 8 year term right now. Instead, the DNC decided that it was Hillary’s turn and they were going to jam a woman president up our asses no matter how unelectable she might be. Biden stepped aside and lost 4 years thanks to Hillary being total shit.

Going from 69 to 81 with onset dementia along the way will do that to ya.

By the way, the fact that Biden didn’t simply run in 2016 having just been VP for 8 years tells you all you need to know about the DNC favoritism and lack of open choices that they represent.

Biden would have cruised to a 2016 victory and he’d be wrapping up an 8 year term right now. Instead, the DNC decided that it was Hillary’s turn and they were going to jam a woman president up our asses no matter how unelectable she might be. Biden stepped aside and lost 4 years thanks to Hillary being total shit.

I think it was that and his son had just died. Can't blame the guy for not having the spirit to campaign and run...

the stutter still showed up at times in 19-20 but it is clear there has been a change the last 6-12 months

Props to you for pointing it out. There ARE NO good candidates at THIS TIME for EITHER PARTY. One of the 2 choices at least must be replaced. Biden is steadily getting worse. That will continue and it will probably be even more noticeable in the upcoming months and certainly years. I know some 81 year olds that are pretty sharp, so obviously it’s more than him just being old. Someone is not telling us the truth.

Correct, Joe Jr had died months earlier. I totally understand him not running. He blamed cancer on Iraq and in his mind puts the death in and on the military. It was couple/few years after being back he got cancer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT