ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election Thread

Triggered is frantically tapping out three separate posts yesterday within minutes of mine.
trump-won-woman-crying.gif

This is you everyday. Enjoy.

I thought it was one of her best interviews recently given the circumstances and hostility. Some of those YouTube and Twitter influencers will never say a nice thing about her , it’s all about engagement for them

there were some funny crowd reaction shots to that Trump Univision town hall
Even with the hand-picked audience, there were quite a few "WTF?" looks from the crowd when Trump described January 6th as a "Day of Love."

But let's get back to what a disaster Kamala Harris is. :) ;)

Elon: complains Hunter’s dong was censored in 2020 and a UCF Student is tracking his jet.

Now: pouring millions into a Trump SuperPac trying to buy an election and spreading fake campaign pages as owner of a social media site. Guy is going to lose his mind if Kamala wins.

Last edited:
It's refreshing to see that the cognitive decline bashing has left the thread since "Dementia Joe" bowed out of the race.

Nice to know we have two sharp minds to choose from now, right guys? :)

Trump 24/7. The fact that this guy is still president means the whole Democratic Party is deceiving the American people.
LOL. I triggered ANOTHER Biden rant.

Ucfmikes is so predictable. I can play him like a fiddle. Time for another troll gif. :)

LOL. I triggered ANOTHER Biden rant.

Ucfmikes is so predictable. I can play him like a fiddle. Time for another troll gif. :)
Now I know why you got banned from all the message boards in Nebraska. Pretty pathetic that you spend your entire retirement life posting Trump screeching with people 30 years younger than you. They thought that you were insufferable, right?

Don’t you have friends?

Now I know why you got banned from all the message boards in Nebraska. Pretty pathetic that you spend your entire retirement life posting Trump screeching with people 30 years younger than you. They thought that you were insufferable, right?
I can appreciate why you find me insufferable. I own your troll ass.

I can appreciate why you find me insufferable. I own your troll ass.
I own you since you have no life. You live for the WC in your 70’s 😂

So…, why were you banned from every message board in Nebraska?

Was it this same behavior?

I own you since you have no life. You live for the WC in your 70’s 😂

So…, why were you banned from every message board in Nebraska? Was it this same behavior?
Damn, how can I possibly recover from such a witty comeback?

Not in my 70s yet, but I'm comfortably retired. If you're "thirty years younger," what are YOU doing here all the fcuking time? Jesus Christ, talk about somebody with no life.

There's your gif!!!! I knew you couldn't resist long. I pull your strings like a fcuking puppet. :)

I notice you didn't answer my question: What are you -- presumably a working man -- doing posting here in the middle of the day? Waiting for your unemployment check?

There's your gif!!!! I knew you couldn't resist long. I pull your strings like a fcuking puppet. :)

I notice you didn't answer my question: What are you -- presumably a working man -- doing posting here in the middle of the day? Waiting for your unemployment check?
Keep going. You’re acting exactly like the other crazy Nebraskan

I own you 😂🤷‍♂️

Still avoiding my question, I see. It's okay. You're not fooling anyone. Everybody here knows the score.
lol!!!

Look guys, I’m a 70 year-old man and looking for friends and approval.

Still haven’t answered the question?

Or was it racism and anti-Semitism

You are obsessed with me. Middle-of-the-work-day or not, I trigger you into a response.

Jesus Christ, you're too damn stupid to realize how I'm triggering you.

FYI, I'm stopping so you can go back to work now.

Reactions: thall_
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT