ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election Thread

Comparing people you don't like to monkeys?
Aw, you poor thing. You think I don't like you?

No hate, I just find you kind of sad. I try to imagine how pathetic your life is to be so obsessed with me -- an anonymous message board poster -- that I trigger you and your buddies 24/7.

For God's sakes, get help.

I try to imagine how pathetic your life is to be so obsessed with me -- an anonymous message board poster -- that I trigger you and your buddies 24/7.

We try to imagine why you:

1) are still here
2) are spending the twilight of your life on a message board
3) got kicked off all the Nebraska boards
4) comb high schools for boys

For God's sake, take your meds.

• Haha
Reactions: thall_ and Ucfmikes
We try to imagine why you:

1) are still here
2) are spending the twilight of your life on a message board
3) got kicked off all the Nebraska boards
4) comb high schools for boys

For God's sake, take your meds.
He keeps praying for someone to debate with. He has no life

It’s not happening. He’s insufferable.

Did you send in your ballot with Trump on it? Lmao 😂

No hate, I just find you kind of sad. I try to imagine how pathetic your life is to be so obsessed with me -- an anonymous message board poster -- that I trigger you and your buddies 24/7.

gotta applaud that he didn't even acknowledge the joke

is @DaShuckster secretly based & redpilled? epic style like ben shapiro?

He keeps praying for someone to debate with. He has no life

It’s not happening. He’s insufferable.

Did you send in your ballot with Trump on it? Lmao 😂

I've been researching the Amendments as we speak. Got the Presidential part blank AF.

Can't wait for Mamala to win (like I said she would) only for Adolf Chicken Hawk to come in here on 6 November screeching:

"SEEEEEEEE GUYZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!! I TOLD YOU SHE'D WIN!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BULLLLLLLEEEEEEEAVE YOU VOTED FOR TRUMP AND THOUGHT HE'D WIN GUYZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!! AMIRITE?!?!?!?!"

Eskimos push their old people out to sea when they are rendered useless to the population. The useless part for Adolf probably happened 20 years ago when he was 60, but sadly, shithole Nebraska isn't near any water.

• Haha
I've been researching the Amendments as we speak. Got the Presidential part blank AF.
Exactly

The funny thing is that I believe the Biden/Harris team (Harris now), are COMPLETELY INCOMPETENT

Therefore, if I thought Trump was ANY GOOD at all. The least bit even. I would vote for him

I’m not.

Polls show it’s too close to call.

Screetching insufferable in 3,2,1….

LOL. The facts speak for themselves. I trigger you like clockwork!

A normal person would put me on ignore if they hate me so much. But you are so obsessed, you can't resist responding to me.

Oh, gaslighting Auntie, I don't hate you. I pity you. You've turned into crazyhole and epitomize the word loser. I can't even think of your mental well-being if Donald just happens to win...

Just think of what your life would be if @Ucfmikes , @thall_ , and I put you on ignore. You'd have absolutely nothing to do.

Well, it would give you more time to comb high schools for fresh boy meat. Is that what you want, Auntie?

The facts speak for themselves. I trigger you like clockwork!
Bingo. Once I post...here comes my Triggered Trio.
z2TYQtc481-2.png

Bingo. Once I post...here comes my Triggered Trio.
z2TYQtc481-2.png
Pathetic.

“Look guys how I’m spending retirement. I’m now getting off on people in the WC with a census of <10 trolling me. But don’t worry guys, I’m monitoring it. I’m all over it. What else would I be doing with my life as a 70 year-old man in Nebraska? I mean…, I’ve been banned from every message board in an entire state.”

• Haha
Reactions: thall_
Self-awareness isn't high with these jokers. They prove over and over how obsessed they are with me. Jesus, don't you guys work for a living??!?

Again, normal posters would simply ignore other posters they don't like. UCFBS and Boston.Knight are more mentally-stable than you three.

Self-awareness isn't high with these jokers. They prove over and over how obsessed they are with me. Jesus, don't you guys work for a living??!?

Again, normal posters would simply ignore other posters they don't like. UCFBS and Boston.Knight are more mentally-stable than you three.
Pathetic.

“Look guys how I’m spending retirement. I’m now getting off on people in the WC with a census of <10 trolling me. But don’t worry guys, I’m monitoring it. I’m all over it. What else would I be doing with my life as a 70 year-old man in Nebraska? I mean…, I’ve been banned from every message board in an entire state.”

Who are you even talking to? Some make believe 3rd person?

Pathetic.

@NinjaKnight @Cubs79 please come help your boyfriend, he's begging for someone to listen.

LOL. NAILED IT!

You're online in the middle of the work day obsessing over an anonymous message board poster.

Any way you want to spin it, that's truly pathetic. Get a fcuking life, dude. Same with your boyfriends.
You are pathetic.

Nevada update

there is a chance that voting habits have changed some for both parties since 2020.(Rs more EV in person, Dems less Mail)

Last edited:
Wrong as usual. What's right is that you posted the same fcuking message today three times in a row. Thank God this board is anonymous. You are a certified mental case.
#11. I own you weirdo.

Same message because it’s easier since you are so insufferable and not debatable, you are not worth more that a few seconds.

Mental case is being a retired 70 year-old in Nebraska and talking to yourself over and over in the WC.

A UCF messages board with a census of <10. Pathetic. Seek help.

Wrong as usual. What's right is that you posted the same fcuking message today three times in a row. Thank God this board is anonymous. You are a certified mental case.

Looks like you just lost $1000. Sad. That's an assload of cupcakes you could have lured little boys with.

And before you come at me with "TRIGGERED!!!", save it. I wouldn't have to talk this way if you weren't an old creepy pedo.

• Haha
Reactions: Poolside Knight
Polymarket also had Hershel Walker and Dr. Oz winning with similar odds the day before their senate elections, so probably doesn't mean much.

Well, Walker did go into a run off. Dr. Oz was running against a brain dead vegetable, so who knows.

Well, Walker did go into a run off. Dr. Oz was running against a brain dead vegetable, so who knows.
It could end up being right, I think Harris is going to win, but will certainly be close, so wouldn't shock me if Trump won. But I also don't think polymarket means much, even if it ends up being right. It is overseas gambling essentially, and i just saw an article the other day how one guy has put millions on Trump, which skews the odds, but also doesn't change the fact it's one guy who can't even vote.

It could end up being right, I think Harris is going to win, but will certainly be close, so wouldn't shock me if Trump won. But I also don't think polymarket means much, even if it ends up being right. It is overseas gambling essentially, and i just saw an article the other day how one guy has put millions on Trump, which skews the odds, but also doesn't change the fact it's one guy who can't even vote.
the vibes have been off with Kamala’s campaign ever since Hurricane Helene. She can still win but it might be Blue Wall and nothing else. guys like Elon are so confident Trump is winning so we’ll see.

the vibes have been off with Kamala’s campaign ever since Hurricane Helene. She can still win but it might be Blue Wall and nothing else. guys like Elon are so confident Trump is winning so we’ll see.
It's going to be close but I think she's going to win. Even if her campaign hasn't been great, neither has Trump's, and i think there are a lot of people tired of everything that surrounds Trump. I'm not sure he is going to regain a lot of the suburban women votes he needs by ignoring policies and talking about Arnold Palmers dick, for example. I think his act is and worn and tired by this point, and he sounds almost as lost as Biden with some of the stuff he says. But, it's definitely going to be close, so won't be shocked if he wins, but I think Kamala is going to.

party of "reeee misinformation" dedicates a press conference to a debunked, clickbait article

The McDonald’s stunt actually was a big hit. People like that shit. Real people.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT