ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election Thread

That’s on McDonald’s. Trump NEVER touched the fries in the PA McDonald’s which has ZERO outbreaks.

Not sure your point?

The outbreaks were from the weeks of September 27th-October 11th.

Typical of Democrats to try to take down McDonald’s which helps feed poor people around the world for their own political gain that has NOTHING TO DO with Trump.

This will probably backfire on them too.

Last edited:
The story after the election will be "How were the polls so off?"
would be quite the shock for you since you love polls:
A new CBS Poll asked Republican voters the following question: 'Who are you most likely to believe?'

Trump - 71%
Family & Friends - 63%
Conservative Media - 54%
Religious Leaders - 42%

If this isn't the very definition of a cult following, I don't know what is.
I saw a poll earlier today that indicated Biden loses in 2024 to a 'generic' Republican nominee. However, once the generic label is replaced by Donald Trump, Biden wins reelection easy.
In 2020, Biden won the Democratic nomination for the opportunity to run against Trump because his poll numbers indicated he had the best chance of defeating Trump---and he did.

And the Old Man is running once again because his poll number indicate he has the best chance of defeating Trump yet again.
In the wake of these 1/6 hearings, when asked if Trump should be charged for his illegal efforts to stay in power, a new national poll has dropped that number down to 40%
What supermajority? A poll this morning indicated that 91% of Democrats and Independents believe the alarming information that’s come out of the Jan. 6th Committee.
I read that a recent poll found that over two-thirds of Americans support President Biden's COVID-19 relief plan.

That sounds like bipartisan support to me!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT