ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election Thread

i also remember when the vaccine was released under Trump, she was one of the first to say she wouldn't take it.

Follow the deep state💰

But they accomplished their mission. Everyone’s poisoned and ****ed up by mRNA to varying degrees 💰💰💰💰💰

I’ve been vaccinated with Pfizer’s MRNA vaccine 7 times. My entire staff is always out sick. Not me.

Just had an extensive physical. No problems whatsoever.

Harris is going to win handily. The line we're being fed of a 'razor-tight' race is bullsh*t.
Congratulations. You’re literally the only one who’s saying that. At least the sane Democrats in here see that it’s tight.

More Trump screeching by the WC lunatic

Follow the deep state💰

But they accomplished their mission. Everyone’s poisoned and ****ed up by mRNA to varying degrees 💰💰💰💰💰

Even Dr. Kesselheim of Harvard (you know, the US media darling that exposed the Opoid endemic pushed by Pharma?) pointed out in 2021 June that Pharma is running the FDA, like the CDC. Just 2 years earlier, he was saying how the FDA needed power. Now he's saying the NIH needs to take it away from the FDA.

Reactions: Boston.Knight
Yeah man, I really wish I was part of this absolutely embarrassing display of middle school hormonal mean-girl clique bullshit by 3 grown ass men on an internet message board.

Imagine being this goddamn ignorant 🤣

Imagine thinking that what I said was serious, you god damn literal dumb ass. Literally.

Last edited:
> be @DaShuckster
> love to prattle on about "duhmahcrussy"
> majority of the board thinks he's legitimately retarded
> refuses to accept these results
> ???

97tk62.jpg
I use this picture as well. You can tell if a person cares about the turth, or not, from it.

Imagine thinking that what I said was serious, you god damn literal dumb ass. Literally.

and yet, nothing on your end will change. You will still use this 2024 election thread as your personal obsession/cyber stalking venue against one grown ass man in Nebraska. Wow.

sam winchester yawn GIF

I just did, dummy.

Did it again here too.

You’re literally batting .000 today. Literally.
Yeah, I'm the one obsessing over a 70 year old dude in Nebraska on a sports message board thread supposedly about the 2024 election.

Congrats on making 2 posts without talking about him. Big day for you.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

CNN Poll: Harris and Trump remain in a locked race and are tied heading into the final stretch​

CNN —
The race for the White House rests on a razor’s edge in the final nationwide CNN poll before votes are counted. The poll, conducted by SSRS, finds 47% of likely voters support Vice President Kamala Harrisand an equal 47% support former President Donald Trump.

CNN polling has found a tight racethroughout the short campaign between Harris and Trump. In September, likely voters split 48% for Harris and 47% for Trump, nearly identical to the new poll, and a poll just after President Joe Biden dropped out of the race over the summer and threw his support behind Harris found 49% of registered voters behind Trump, with 46% backing Harris

Yeah, I'm the one obsessing over a 70 year old dude in Nebraska on a sports message board thread supposedly about the 2024 election.

Congrats on making 2 posts without talking about him. Big day for you.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF
You’re the one who keeps bringing him up, dummy. You can’t possibly be this stupid.

Do I literally need to break out the crayons for you? I’ll speak slower next time. Literally.

(Inserts yawning gif)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT