ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election Thread

There's always been misrepresentation, fraud and other issues. It's usually been just minor, insignificant numbers, or ... a county here, a county there. The problem is ... we have a lot more entities getting caught not checking citizenship, let alone some even telling otherwise.

And most states previously did not allow non-citizens to vote in local/state elections. Now they do. So they have to ensure they only give a local/state ballot, and not federal as well. It's far more prevalent now. How much? Well ... we're only now starting to get numbers.

But it's no longer just 3-4 figures. It's become significant to care in even red states. No idea what's going on in blue.

Reactions: Boston.Knight
...aaaaaand we're heading into the homestretch of this "razor-tight" race.

Two formidable candidates with contrasting visions and compelling policies for Americans to consider. How could this race be any closer? The suspense is palpable. ;)

...aaaaaand we're heading into the homestretch of this "razor-tight" race.

Two formidable candidates with contrasting visions and compelling policies for Americans to consider. How could this race be any closer? The suspense is palpable. ;)

What a thoughtful and insightful post! Thank you for your contribution!

You got plans in case orange man bad wins? I heard Canada is lovely this time of year.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Insufferable and not debatable
youve-been-triggered-456983-1.jpg

Brilliant political move to let him speak w your campaign sign in clear view
Dumb. They will whine about it being comedy but it's still dumb at a rally trying to get people to vote for your guy. He's also a hack comedian and the audience didn't even seem to laugh. He might as well just made a campaign ad for Harris. He also made a watermelon joke about a black guy, real edgy stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: DaShuckster

Harris and Trump Deadlocked to the End, Final Times/Siena National Poll Finds​

The electorate has rarely seemed so evenly divided. The latest New York Times/Siena College poll found Harris and Trump tied 48 to 48.

Harris and Trump Deadlocked to the End, Final Times/Siena National Poll Finds​

The electorate has rarely seemed so evenly divided. The latest New York Times/Siena College poll found Harris and Trump tied 48 to 48.

This poll is not accurate. Some dumb hick in the middle of the country said it was going to be a landslide.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
This poll is not accurate. Some dumb hick in the middle of the country said it was going to be a landslide.
To be clear, I never said, and am not expecting, a Nixon vs McGovern-type landslide. I'm saying Vice President Harris will be the clear-cut winner next week (both in the popular vote and in the Electorial College.)

I suspect this earth-shattering pronouncement will once again trigger my little followers. But who cares? We'll all find out who was right next week.

Last edited:
I attended 2 football games this weekend, tailgated twice and a bunch of other stuff.

What did you 2 do?

As did I.

I made four posts in this thread all weekend. So glad ninja returned defend his Nebraskan BFF who went nuts with the triggered meme.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT