ADVERTISEMENT

2024 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

LoboCane

Bronze Knight
Aug 27, 2021
The 2024 NFL draft will be held the from 4/25 - 4/27 and it’s an exciting time for both college and NFL football fans.

This year the Spring college football transfer portal will open from 4/15 - 4/30 and talent will become available for college teams looking to improve.

Getting players drafted not only helps the player but the college…high school and college transfers want to go to a college that will help their chance of being drafted.

I foresee a very good draft for the Canes in 2024 and it will help attract top talent in the Spring transfer period.

I also do forecast that Javon Baker will be drafted (4th round imo) and UCF will be spared the embarrassment of last year when Gus Malzahn managed zero draft picks for UCF.

Thoughts?

The 2024 NFL draft will be held the from 4/25 - 4/27 and it’s an exciting time for both college and NFL football fans.

Thoughts?
Well I think you are idiot. That count?

This is a college football sports forum.

The goal is to win a national championship.

A very small by-product of success is 1%-2% of college football players are able to make a living playing football.

I have not watched more than five minutes of any pro game this fall. I can't name 10 active professional players who aren't quarterbacks.

EDIT: I know Patrick Mahomes, Travis MaAuto, and Jalen HuluHasLiveSports.

Last edited:
Well I think you are idiot. That count?

This is a college football sports forum.

The goal is to win a national championship.

A very small by-product of success is 1%-2% of college football players are able to make a living playing football.

I have not watched more than five minutes of any pro game this fall. I can't name 10 active professional players who aren't quarterbacks.

EDIT: I know Patrick Mahomes, Travis MaAuto, and Jalen HuluHasLiveSports.
Lol. You are a low level simp. Even a five year old child knows that getting players drafted is important for a college program…specially getting players drafted in the first round.

This will be Malzahn’s ThIRD draft at UCF…so far one dude drafted. A fifth round pick that never played a snap for Gus Malzahn.

Hey that’s great! All the good ones were drafted prior to 2004. Best player in the nfl now is KJ Osborne?!? Great googly moogley
Lol. Miami had two 1st round draft picks in 2021…UCF has four 1st round draft picks in its entire history.

Lol. Miami had two 1st round draft picks in 2021…UCF has four 1st round draft picks in its entire history.
Gus to Wario...

Watch This Hold Up GIF by Apple TV+

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT