ADVERTISEMENT

213 days until KJ Jefferson vs Graham Mertz (Sat. Oct. 5th)

ucfjosh2000

Silver Knight
Jan 29, 2003
Orlando, FL
In the swamp. Unless we have an early bye, we’ll have played 5 games already. Same with Florida, including Miami. I’ll predict the gators will be favored by 6.5. Anyone know the point spread in 2006 when they beat us 42-0? They don’t have Tebow or Harvin this time and we’re coming off a bowl win over them. Let’s make it 2 in a row.

I saw a meme on fb saying that %50 of Napier's 1st year recruits are in the transfer portal, including Etienne.

Dead.Man.Walking...

In the swamp. Unless we have an early bye, we’ll have played 5 games already. Same with Florida, including Miami. I’ll predict the gators will be favored by 6.5. Anyone know the point spread in 2006 when they beat us 42-0? They don’t have Tebow or Harvin this time and we’re coming off a bowl win over them. Let’s make it 2 in a row.

We were +22 in that game.

I think it all depends on who our QB is and how he performs. I’ve been to both games we’ve played at The Swamp (once as a Marching Knight) and truly believe gator fans (most of whom have never earned a degree at UF, let alone enrolled in a single course there) are the WORST fans in college football. It can be a loud and raucous stadium to play in (there’s a LOT of redneck trash out there). It’s going to take a miracle for us to come out of there with the W.

Find Florida's full 2024 football schedule below.

• Miami Hurricanes — Aug. 31, 2024
  • Samford Bulldogs — Sept. 7, 2024
  • Texas A&M Aggies — Sept. 14, 2024
  • @ Mississippi State Bulldogs — Sept. 21, 2024
  • BYE
  • UCF Knights — Oct. 5, 2024
  • @ Tennessee Volunteers — Oct. 12, 2024
  • Kentucky Wildcats — Oct. 19, 2024
  • BYE
  • Georgia Bulldogs — Nov. 2, 2024 (in Jacksonville, Fla.)
  • @ Texas Longhorns — Nov. 9, 2024
  • LSU Tigers — Nov. 16, 2024
  • Ole Miss Rebels — Nov. 23, 2024
  • @ Florida State Seminoles — Nov. 30, 2024

Reactions: PositYourself
It's funny, I was going mention this this morning. It's interesting that UF is playing FSU and UM and UCF this season. Throw in FSU/UM, and it should provide some interesting fodder for the best in the state program chatter at the end of the season.

For recruiting into 2025 it would be nice to have that swamp win!

You think Dawkins has an uphill battle in Big12 basketball...Napier is dead man walking potentially with that schedule above!

Losers​

Florida​

Duh. It’s brutal. Like, as brutal as it gets. Let’s not even look at the first half of the schedule yet. Just peek at these final 5 games to close the slate:

• vs. Georgia (in Jacksonville)
  • at Texas
  • vs. LSU
  • vs. Ole Miss
  • at Florida State
All 5 of those teams are currently in the top 15. Four of them are playing in a New Year’s 6 bowl and the one that isn’t (LSU) is currently in the midst of its longest winning streak ever against the Gators. That’s as challenging of a 5-game stretch close to the season as there is in perhaps the history of the sport.

Mind you, that’s not even including the road trip to Tennessee or the home game against a Kentucky team that won 3 consecutive matchups. Of course, don’t sleep on the rest of the tour of Florida with both Miami and UCF
coming to Gainesville.

Florida’s lone matchups against teams that missed bowl games will be against FCS Samford — the team who put up 52 in The Swamp 2 years ago — and a road trip to the ever-tricky Starkville to take on Mississippi State in the Dan Mullen Bowl. Eleven Power 5 teams will have a chance to continue the Gators’ misery.

If there’s ever a schedule you don’t want as a coach on the hot seat, Billy Napier has it.

• Wow
Reactions: U C to the F
So what you're saying is, "SEC SEC SEC" ??
I'm kidding, kind of....

OOC is as tough as the conference games with UCF, UM(FL), FSU, Texas.

With the in-conf games, SEC people always talk like every team is as good now as the best they've been in the recent past. SEC teams go up and down a lot. We'll see how many of them are any good next year.

I'm kidding, kind of....

OOC is as tough as the conference games with UCF, UM(FL), FSU, Texas.

With the in-conf games, SEC people always talk like every team is as good now as the best they've been in the recent past. SEC teams go up and down a lot. We'll see how many of them are any good next year.
Their 4 OOC games are against UCF, UM, FSU and Samford. Texas is a conference game next year. Crazy times…

It's funny, I was going mention this this morning. It's interesting that UF is playing FSU and UM and UCF this season. Throw in FSU/UM, and it should provide some interesting fodder for the best in the state program chatter at the end of the season.
Oh you niave boob. usf will be the best in the state, how did you not know that?

Reactions: PositYourself
Here’s the Gators schedule leading up to our game. I think they’ll be 3-1 when we play them.

Apr 13 (Sat) 1 p.m. Home Orange and Blue Game Gainesville, FLA. (Ben Hill Griffin Stadium)

Aug 31 (Sat) TBA Home Miami Gainesville, Fla. (Ben Hill Griffin Stadium)

Sep 7 (Sat) TBA Home Samford Gainesville, Fla. (Ben Hill Griffin Stadium)

Sep 14 (Sat) TBA Home Texas A&M Gainesville, Fla. (Ben Hill Griffin Stadium)

Sep 21 (Sat) TBA Away Mississippi State Starkville, Miss.

Oct 5 (Sat) TBA Home UCF Gainesville, Fla. (Ben Hill Griffin Stadium)

Just noticed they have a bye the week before we play them. Man I hope we have the same. Come on big 12, give us our best shot at beating this SEC school.

Come on Bianchi, do better. Writing stuff like this is definitely gonna get him fired. I think I speak on behalf of Knight Nation when I say Strickland needs to ignore Bianchi and sign Nape to a 10 year extension before the UCF game with a 76 million dollar buyout.

• Haha
Reactions: Central Floridave
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT