ADVERTISEMENT

3 black men drove at high speeds through a Waukesha parade today

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004

This is on the leftist media and Biden for stoking anger about the Rittenhouse verdict. They are culpable and should be held to account.

Reactions: Nautiknight
Nobody has named motivation. This happened before an ok state games years ago and it ended up being who was shitfaced. Horrible either way for sure.

Probably has nothing to do with the 2 perps that haven't been caught yet****

"It sounds like the revolution has started".

Good. **** around and find out how well that works out.

99% of the propaganda is push by the left. We had 2 years of Russia which it was actually the Biden family shaking them down for access. Now we are pushing propaganda against citizens that has the potential of putting them in prison. We also have a push of propaganda around vaccines as completely one sided.
Every side has propaganda. There is no 'the' propaganda.

Not buying it. Twitter, Facebook, google, NBC, CBS, ABC, ESPN, etc
Those are outlets whom push propaganda. They are not inherently 'propaganda'. They gave an agenda and may chose a side of which propaganda to push.

Conservative, liberal, fascist and communist - all have their own forms of propaganda that is put out and eaten up by their target audiences.

Black man runs over people with his car on the streets of Waukesha = All "lefties"

White man runs over people with his car on the streets of Charlottesville = Don't you dare associate this crazy nutjob with the Right. There were fine people there on both sides.

Black man runs over people with his car on the streets of Waukesha = All "lefties"

White man runs over people with his car on the streets of Charlottesville = Don't you dare associate this crazy nutjob with the Right. There were fine people there on both sides.
You realize this works just the opposite, right?

You crazy libs spent a lot of media time comparing the crazy nut job in Charlottesville to Trump and blaming him for ALL of it. In fact, I bet over 70% of Democrats STILL blame Trump for Charlottesville.

Now this happens .... so who is to blame? Let me guess, also Trump? Kyle Rittenhouse?

You realize this works just the opposite, right?

You crazy libs spent a lot of media time comparing the crazy nut job in Charlottesville to Trump and blaming him for ALL of it. In fact, I bet over 70% of Democrats STILL blame Trump for Charlottesville.

Now this happens .... so who is to blame? Let me guess, also Trump? Kyle Rittenhouse?
A good number of journalists took to Twitter to blame Rittenhouse or Republicans yesterday. The guy was probably fleeing capture after performing yet another criminal act and had a whole lot of IDGAF.

Two members of the Democratic Party ‘squad’ are touting their views in favor of abolishing federal prisons and quashing ‘excessive bail’ just a day after a convicted felon who was out on bail mowed down scores of people with his SUV in suburban Milwaukee, killing five.

House Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez provoked rage on social media on Monday for demanding answers on ‘excessive bail’ that is imposed by prosecutors in New York City on Monday.

Totally not tone-deaf to the moment. These women are morons.

Reactions: KNIGHTTIME^

"Is there going to be an individual I divert, or I put into treatment program, who's going to go out and kill somebody?" he reportedly told the Milwaukee Sentinel-Journal in 2007. "You bet. Guaranteed. It's guaranteed to happen. It does not invalidate the overall approach."

Woke AOC is b!tching bail is too high.
They’re just following the Open Society directives. Neither of the twin that we’re out front on the bail and prison issues can answer anything but the most basic questions. When they get pressed they stumble and fall. Like Congresswoman Tlaib that tried to say that releasing all federal prisoners was right because there are some mentally ill people and people with substance abuse problems in prison. But no plan for how to improve mental health treatment not how to separate out the treatable from the criminal. Just a piece of legislation that she couldn’t even admit sets all federal prisoners free in 10 years.

What's the difference between Waukesha and Charlottesville other than the death toll?

It was a dumb response to a dumb question, nothing more.
It wasn't a dumb question, and you actually kind of answered it without knowing. Trump was drilled for days by the press over Charlottesville. Biden has not taken a single question about Waukesha. Why is that?

It wasn't a dumb question, and you actually kind of answered it without knowing. Trump was drilled for days by the press over Charlottesville. Biden has not taken a single question about Waukesha. Why is that?

Seriously? One happened during a rally of white nationalists and was an organized event, that everyone knew had the potential to be violent. This was one guy committing an awful act, but it wasnt part of a larger event. And the event in Charlottesville was undoubtedly a pro Trump/political event. This was not a pro Biden event or political event.

Seriously? One happened during a rally of white nationalists and was an organized event, that everyone knew had the potential to be violent. This was one guy committing an awful act, but it wasnt part of a larger event. And the event in Charlottesville was undoubtedly a pro Trump even. This was not a pro Biden event.
No, but it was probably a largely white Christian event. I don’t know if that played a factor but we haven’t heard his actual motivation.

No, but it was probably a largely white Christian event. I don’t know if that played a factor but we haven’t heard his actual motivation.

And that is part of it too. We dont know his motivation yet from what I understand. We knew the motivation of the people in Charlottesvile, so other than the fact a vehicle was used as a weapon, I dont know if there are many overall similarities.

Well his profiles are full of anti-white rhetoric so I'd say it isn't exactly a stretch.......

Well his profiles are full of anti-white rhetoric so I'd say it isn't exactly a stretch.......

And it might be something like that, but we dont know for sure yet. Charlottesville was violent even before the guy ran over people, so we already had at least some violent context surrounding Charlottesville.

Weird how a violent racist felon can drive through a Christmas parade and kill 6 people, and the MSM only covers the story for about a day.

If this had been a mass shooting, they would have said 72 people shot, not 6 people killed. I don't think people realize how deadly cars are, especially in a crowd of people.

• Dislike
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
If this had been a mass shooting, they would have said 72 people shot, not 6 people killed. I don't think people realize how deadly cars are, especially in a crowd of people.
And he has been found guilty on all 76 charges.

CNN: https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/26/us/waukesha-christmas-parade-trial/index.html

QUOTE: _'Brooks had been released from jail less than two weeks prior in a domestic abuse case, on a $1,000 bail that prosecutors later acknowledged was “inappropriately low.” In that case, he allegedly ran over a woman who said she’s the mother of his child, according to court documents.'_

Wikipedia (links to more refs): https://wikipedia.org/wiki/Waukesha_Christmas_parade_attack

I'm as criminal justice reform as any Libertarian comes (especially over non-violent drug and gun crimes and asset seizure), but ...

@Crazyhole wasn't wrong when he challenged Progressives on why the Media hasn't hit Biden on this at all ... given the bail and the fact that he was a rampant anti-Trumper.

I think that says how 'inappropriate' the Media was ... when it came to when President Trump was in office. They made everything about him ... even when it had nothing to do with him.

• Dislike
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT