ADVERTISEMENT

4.38 40 for Shaq

If he had both hands, he would be a top pick. I think that because he doesn’t have both, he has had to work harder and be much more motivated because of how everyone else perceived him. This guy is the real deal and will be on an NFL team for sure. He is motivated, he is strong, and he is fast. All qualities of a professional athlete at the highest level. I will start following whichever team he plays for this year.
Self admittedly he was a slow starter in High School. Debatable if he was a slow starter or just held back in college. I think year 2 or 3 in NFL he will become a starter on D depending on which team drafts him.

The kid has heart, drive and talent. That is a wicked combination. It is the sort of thing that makes for a happy ending for him and the team that drafts him. Everything happens for a reason. If he plays all 4 years at UCF maybe he does not have the determination that he needed to make the splash that he has this year. Maybe he gets hurt, maybe he is overshadowed by his brother. He does not get a chance at at NY6 bowl to showcase himself. He got so many accolades this year partly because of his story. Who knows if he played all four years if that happens.

The only thing that matters is that he was put in a place to show his drive and determination and he stepped up big time. He could not be in a better position than he is right now. He will maximize his draft stock and get his shot at the NFL. What more could he ever ask for?

Reactions: Knight Strength
If he had both hands, he would be a top pick. I think that because he doesn’t have both, he has had to work harder and be much more motivated because of how everyone else perceived him. This guy is the real deal and will be on an NFL team for sure. He is motivated, he is strong, and he is fast. All qualities of a professional athlete at the highest level. I will start following whichever team he plays for this year.
If he has both hands, both of them would have gone to UF or FSU. SL probably wouldn't have made it a package deal. SM might have been the more sought after recruit. Both would have been 4* guys... then again, in that parallel universe, does SM have the fire he has? If he doesn't have that fire, does SL work so hard too?

If he has both hands, both of them would have gone to UF or FSU. SL probably wouldn't have made it a package deal. SM might have been the more sought after recruit. Both would have been 4* guys... then again, in that parallel universe, does SM have the fire he has? If he doesn't have that fire, does SL work so hard too?
How many mascot trophies does USF have in the alternate timeline?

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
This... This kid was motivated by his difference. It defines his attitude and work ethic. Who knows what he would have become without it.

Reactions: SublimeKnight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT