ADVERTISEMENT

41% of Women in US are Sell Outs

Bob the Citronaut

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
Aug 29, 2007
“Any woman who voted against Hillary Clinton voted against their own voice."

“It doesn’t say much about Hillary, and everybody’s trying to worry about what it means for Hillary and no, no, no what does this mean for us as women? That we look at those two candidates, as women, and many of us said, ‘He’s better for me. His voice is more true to me.’ To me that just says, you don’t like your voice. You just like the thing you’re told to like.”

- Michelle Obama

They could vote for a grabber, or a woman who destroyed women who were raped by her husband.

How any woman could vote for the grabber is a mystery.
I think it's part of the disconnect between politicians and American Citizens. Not every voter bases their decision on character; maybe they have other issues that are more important to them. But to point towards one aspect of Trump and expect a vote to change then be upset at the voter for not changing is crazy. Perhaps they should look at why they didn't change their vote instead of demeaning the voter that didn't conform.

The onus is on the politician to present ideas (which they will of course renege on) to sway the voters. Using classes as a means of getting votes (i.e. women should vote for women) is an absurd notion in a democratic society.

Liberals must lump people into homogenous groups and from there they must assign which are victims and which are evil aggressors. Liberals have attempted to make women one contiguous group that all think alike and share the same ideas about victim hood as what the feminists tell them.

You can see why they'd be so mad that women dare to have minds of their own and vote as an individual, not a mandated group.

Feminists love women being independent and having rooted beliefs, but only so long as they agree with them in lock step. Otherwise you get comments like these from this moron trying to shame women into not buying what they're selling.

I think it's part of the disconnect between politicians and American Citizens. Not every voter bases their decision on character; maybe they have other issues that are more important to them. But to point towards one aspect of Trump and expect a vote to change then be upset at the voter for not changing is crazy. Perhaps they should look at why they didn't change their vote instead of demeaning the voter that didn't conform.

The onus is on the politician to present ideas (which they will of course renege on) to sway the voters. Using classes as a means of getting votes (i.e. women should vote for women) is an absurd notion in a democratic society.
Classes, how about his political stances as a means?

Classes, how about his political stances as a means?
That's how it should be. My criticism is of the Michele Obama statement, "Well, to me that just says you don't like your voice. You like the thing you're told to like." She's saying females that voted for Trump did so out of some subservience to men. It can't be that those women just don't agree with the politics Hillary or more align with Trump? It's an absurd statement and has an undertone of all women should have voted for Hillary because she's a woman.

That's how it should be. My criticism is of the Michele Obama statement, "Well, to me that just says you don't like your voice. You like the thing you're told to like." She's saying females that voted for Trump did so out of some subservience to men. It can't be that those women just don't agree with the politics Hillary or more align with Trump? It's an absurd statement and has an undertone of all women should have voted for Hillary because she's a woman.

This is how liberals view all conservative women. Or women who don't buy their brand of extremism. They're either self hating, or just doing the bidding of a man, and secretly want to be a raging left wing feminist underneath.

How any woman could vote for the grabber is a mystery.
Yeah, yeah ...... and how many of those same women crank up the volume of that Rihanna song "Wild Thoughts" while the lyrics to the rap portion are as follows?:

Ayy, uh huh, uh huh, I heard that pussy for the taking

I heard it got these other niggas goin' crazy
Yeah I treat you like a lady, lady
**** you 'til you're burned out, cremation
Make it cream, yeah, Wu-Tang
Throw that ass back, bouquet
Call me and I can get it juicy
I can tell you're gone off the D'usse
Careful mama watch what you say
You talking to me like ya new bae
Girl, talking to me like you tryna do things

Now that pipe got her running like she Usain, baby
You made me drown in it, oh touche, baby
I'm carrying that water, Bobby Boucher, baby
You know I'mma slaughter like I'm Jason

Bust it, why you got it on safety?
White girl wasted on brown liquor

Many women voted for Bill Clinton as well .... and they all know about his actions.

Men still haven't figured out how women work. Oh, also, Michelle Obama is an idiot.

LOL, I love when you try to speak for liberals.

What did he say that wasn't true? Michelle Obama, Madeline Albright, Hillary Clinton, etc, etc, etc have all called out and insulted women that didn't vote for Hillary. Seems like a pretty mainstream Dem/liberal belief to me.

LOL, I love when you try to speak for liberals.

What did he say that wasn't true? Michelle Obama, Madeline Albright, Hillary Clinton, etc, etc, etc have all called out and insulted women that didn't vote for Hillary. Seems like a pretty mainstream Dem/liberal belief to me.
He doesn't know jack$hit about how liberals view conservative women.

And why are Dems in the Senate being so tough on the first female nominee for CIA director? Shouldn't they just vote for her because she's a woman? How about the way Sarah Sanders is treated? Why are women so skeptical of conservative women? Their skinny jeans latte sipping husbands much be telling them what to do.

And why are Dems in the Senate being so tough on the first female nominee for CIA director? Shouldn't they just vote for her because she's a woman? How about the way Sarah Sanders is treated? Why are women so skeptical of conservative women? Their skinny jeans latte sipping husbands much be telling them what to do.

I'm glad you've decided to join the upper tier of WC annoyingness.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
I'm glad you've decided to join the upper tier of WC annoyingness.
you do realize that the left is all for women empowerment but only if they are liberal right? i dont hear the media praising trump for hiring more women and minorities to cabinet or other high ranking positions than any president ever. i dont hear the media praising haley for her work with the un.

you do realize that the left is all for women empowerment but only if they are liberal right? i dont hear the media praising trump for hiring more women and minorities to cabinet or other high ranking positions than any president ever. i dont hear the media praising haley for her work with the un.

Well, to be fair here, the CIA Nominee DID run a black site that engaged in waterboarding. Which in itself is not damning since it was legal then, and ordered by her superior. But later she published a cable ordering the videos to be destroyed.

I still think the grandstanding by the Dems, including Wyden, is mostly partisan in nature, but I wouldn't characterize criticism of her along gender lines.

The absurd faux outrage over Pompeo from the D's was far more egregious IMO.

i agree i dont think this case is about gender lines but political lines. and i dont care about the black site or the waterboarding.

So fox news bob thinks women should be exempt from all criticism, even if they ran a possibly illegal torture site and regularily lie to the American public.

That is literally his argument. It is terrifying people like him are allowed to vote.

I'm always amused when a politician actually comes out and is honest about how they view people as voting blocs instead of as individuals.

Main reason why Hillary was such a bad candidate. Even women couldn't get behind her. She is not pro-woman. She is pro-Hillary.

If a woman gets in her way of ascending to power (i.e. all the women that Bill raped) she will mercilessly attack them. That is not pro-woman.

Main reason why Hillary was such a bad candidate. Even women couldn't get behind her. She is not pro-woman. She is pro-Hillary.

If a woman gets in her way of ascending to power (i.e. all the women that Bill raped) she will mercilessly attack them. That is not pro-woman.
she really was the worst candidate of all time

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights

K.

I wasn't referring to the story at all.

The problem is this ... Hillary 'handled' Bill's accusers.
That didn't sit any better with women than Trump either.

So in the end, it didn't matter.
Had the DNC put of Sanders, whole different story.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT