ADVERTISEMENT

5-7 dumpster fire Miami cans their OC

Central going into the Big 12 with an inexperienced staff hired on the cheap. A dude play pretending that he is a real life QB. Also, a very small slow defense. What could go wrong?

Reactions: I ABear I
(Life as @LoboCane)

In reference to Miami hiring Randy Shannon (2007–2010)...

@LoboCane posted: "Guys, things are going to be different. Miami finally has the right coach in place, and he is going to turn this program around."

After the firing, @LoboCane posted that he was a 'sh*tty coach' who 'didn't deserve' the opportunity to be at the u.

Enter Jeff Stoutland (2010)

@LoboCane posted: "Guys, things are going to be different. Miami finally has the right coach in place, and he is going to turn this program around."

After the firing, @LoboCane posted that he was a 'sh*tty coach' who 'didn't deserve' the opportunity to be at the u.

Enter Al Golden (2011–2015)

Enter Larry Scott (2015)

Enter Mark Richt (2016–2018)

Enter Manny Diaz (2019–2021)

Wait for it....

Enter Mario Christoball,

@LoboCane posted Guys, I am telling you... This time it will be different! Miami finally has the right coach in place, and he is going to turn this program around."

--30--

On a side note, who the h*ll is Jeff Stoutland? I have never heard that name before. What program with any relevance would hire that guy?

Last edited:
Here comes Gus Malhazan with Addison Williams and Darin Hinshaw. Teams are so scared. Shaking. Boys ended their season getting dragged by Tulane and Duke.

Here comes Gus Malhazan with Addison Williams and Darin Hinshaw. Teams are so scared. Shaking. Boys ended their season getting dragged by Tulane and Duke.
From a guy whose team gat dragged worse by Duke and got dragged by MTSU... btw how'd that last game against Pitt go.. lololo... and who did the canes play in a bowl...oh yeah nobody 5-7...

No one afraid of 5-7 canes. Tulane beat USC how'd the ACC champ do..oh yeah they got curb stomped by Tennessee.

Reactions: U C to the F
It's just damn funny to watch the massive insecurity come over to the UCF board from a fanbase that hasn't finished AP Top 10 for 2 decades and done nothing at all ... nothing at all ... in the ACC. Heck, they've finished AP Top 25 the same number of times as the Cows the past dozen years.

• Haha
Reactions: U C to the F
It's just damn funny to watch the massive insecurity come over to the UCF board from a fanbase that hasn't finished AP Top 10 for 2 decades and done nothing at all ... nothing at all ... in the ACC. Heck, they've finished AP Top 25 the same number of times as the Cows the past dozen years.
Anytime Miami is compare to the cows I love it. Come to think of it, they do have a ton in Common…

1) in south florida, right? 😂
2) trophy case empty since 2001 (that’s 22 years for Miami, in perpetuity for usf)
3) both don’t win, make bowl games and both pay coaches to leave…savvy strategy
4) both play in inferior conferences than UCF. God damn, this gotta sting equally!
5) both can’t afford an OCS…this one was tooo easy
6) both barely get any fans to games (see #5 and how they both can’t afford an OCS).

Reactions: Yaes
3) both don’t win, make bowl games and both pay coaches to leave…savvy strategy
6) both barely get any fans to games (see #5 and how they both can’t afford an OCS)
It is pretty pathetic how S. Florida is paying 50-70% of the salaries that Miami is and getting only 20-30% of the wins too. And neither of them can get people in the stands, pathetically enough.

Jeff Stoutland?

Seriously... Jeff freaking Stoutland.

Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

Sorry. GUS was too busy winning the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP for me to notice Miami football that season.

Jeff Stoutland?

Seriously... Jeff freaking Stoutland.

Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

Sorry. GUS was too busy winning the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP for me to notice Miami football that season.
Winning what? Dude never won anything as a head coach. Nothing. Went 0-12 vs rivals on the road and 2-5 in bowls games at Auburn. Old head was bullied by Scott Frost.

Old head recruited top ten class after top ten class and developed nobody. Look who he has brought in at UCF. A whole load of do nothing transfers. The man’s rep is ruined, he can’t attract a viable QB to save his career.

One player drafted last year at UCF and ZERO will be drafted this year. Three OC’s in two years as they get away from him as fast as they can. He could not recruit OL or develop QB’s at Auburn and that’s why he was FIRED. Fired you understand that?

You want more? Well?

Winning what? Dude never won anything as a head coach. Nothing. Went 0-12 vs rivals on the road and 2-5 in bowls games at Auburn. Old head was bullied by Scott Frost.
How about a little context...

Gus beat saban (thrice; more than any other active coach), beat Kirby, and beat Les Mile's (who was fired the next day; https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/sec/2016/09/25/les-miles-fired-lsu/91089640/)

Regarding that 0-12 on the road...

uat is 39-1 at tuscaloser since since 2017; the only loss was to LSU, which won the national title in 2019.

only Will Muschamp (Georgia's DC) has beaten Kirby in Athens since 2017.

only uat, Troy, Miss State, Tennessee, and AUBURN have beaten LSWho in Baton Rouge since 2017.

So the point is nobody else beat those programs in their home stadium either. We're talking about SEC football, not aac flag foosball.

Bowl games are largely meaningless, so I have no real rebuttal there. The playoffs are all that matter.

Old head recruited top ten class after top ten class and developed nobody.
walter GIF

He could not recruit OL or develop QB’s at Auburn and that’s why he was FIRED. Fired you understand that?

Pros Cam Newton, Jarrett Stidham, and Malik Willis--all of whom have started in the NFL say "Hello." (Bo Nix will be added to this list very soon.)

Pros Jack Driscoll, Braden Smith, Prince Tega Wanogho, Shon Coleman, and Greg Robinson (No. 2 overall selection) also say "Hello."

--30--

Gus may have struggled to recruit and develop HS QBs and HS OTs at Auburn. But in the current era of transfer portal, Gus does not have to recruit or develop HS players at those two positions to be successful.

So try again....

Last edited:
Reactions: KnightNJ
How about a little context...

Gus beat saban (thrice; more than any other active coach), beat Kirby, and beat Les Mike's (who was fired the next day; https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/sec/2016/09/25/les-miles-fired-lsu/91089640/)

Regarding that 0-12 on the road...

uat is 39-1 at tuscaloser since since 2017; the only loss was to LSU, which won the national title in 2019.

only Will Muschamp (Georgia's DC) has beaten Kirby in since 2017.

only uat, Troy, Miss State, Tennessee, and AUBURN have beaten LSWho in Baton Rouge since 2017.

So the point is nobody else beat those programs in their home stadium either. We're talking about SEC football, not aac flag foosball.

Bowl games are largely meaningless, so I have no real rebuttal there. The playoffs are all that matter.

walter GIF

Pros Cam Newton, Jarrett Stidham, and Malik Willis--all of whom have started in the NFL say "Hello." (Bo Nix will be added to this list very soon.)

Pros Jack Driscoll, Braden Smith, Prince Tega Wanogho, Shon Coleman, and Greg Robinson (No. 2 overall selection) also say "Hello."

--30--

Gus may have struggled to recruit and develop HS QBs and HS OTs at Auburn. But in the current era of transfer portal, Gus does not have to recruit or develop HS players at those two positions to be successful.

So try again....
UCF fans are known to be NOT the sharpest tool in the shed but at least you guys know that this AuburnLegacy1 character is Kristi Malhazan? You people know that right? You people know that she’s the only one that would be doing this right? Welp, maybe not?

Look at the NFL draft for the time that Malhazan is there and they don’t rank top 25 in players drafted. Dude recruited top ten class after top ten class and did nothing with them. He’s recruiting in the 50’s at UCF. What do you think will happen.

He has brought transfers for three years now and nobody will be drafted. None. He’s been chasing QB’s since he got to UCF and zero viable QB’s will play for the man.

Funny that this Auburn Legacy character brings up Bo Nix. Gus tried to get Bo Nix to join him at UCF. What happened? Bo Nix was wasted under Malhazan same Malik Willis that transferred to Liberty. Neither did anything at Auburn. Only proves my point that the man can’t develop QB’s.

What OL has Malhazan recruited at UCF? You do know he had the same issue at Auburn right? He could not recruit OL there either. Are you going to let yourself be gaslighted by Kristi?

Last edited:
Not sure why you're arguing with this dumb ass. I doubt he has a degree from UM or even stepped foot on campus. Some folks here do and his voice doesn't mean $hit. He is a wannabee and does not represent the majority. Please disregard this idiot. Folks who have followed UM know they are a $hit show right now and there is still a very long way to go competing in the ACC. $hit can this idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: Shark19
Not sure why you're arguing with this dumb ass. I doubt he has a degree from UM or even stepped foot on campus. Some folks here do and his voice doesn't mean $hit. He is a wannabee and does not represent the majority. Please disregard this idiot. Folks who have followed UM know they are a $hit show right now and there is still a very long way to go competing in the ACC. $hit can this idiot.
He is definitely an idiot, but in his defense, I do understand why he is so obsessed with UCF. He doesn't have much to talk about with his own team.

Since 2006, Miami has only one 10-win season. During that same span, the u has FOUR losing seasons, a 6-6 season, six 7-win seasons, two 8-win seasons, and three 9-win seasons. Miami has lost fewer than four games in a season only twice in the past 17 years.

Since 2006, Miami has averaged 7 wins and 5 losses per season.

This means ... EVERY football prospect nationally (kindergarten up) has seen nothing but mediocrity from Miami football for their ENTIRE lives.

EDIT: Upon further review, Mario Christoball is the right man to lead Miami football. His career head coaching record is 67-67 and he has averaged 5 losses per season since 2007. He has only two 10-win seasons and has posted six losing records during that span. He fits perfectly into y'all's culture of winning.

Last edited:
Reactions: beelit47
I don't really see the big deal. She seems like an annoying nag who might've been on something at the time, but what woman isn't?

Agree, the guy is a drooling idiot with literally half a brain. He doesn’t write these stupid takes, he copies and pastes from others. I’m not sure if he has been kicked off Miami boards because they know about his intellectual issues or maybe he thinks this is a Miami board.

You know what we should do is direct him to the crap pen by telling him that is a new Miami board……get usf and usf junior (Miami) together in a board of total losers……LOL

@LoboCane - How many UCF sites do you pay for?

I subscribed ON3 when Ferman and his people took over that site. I dropped my Rivals paid membership because they new guys that took over don’t know anything. I paid like $25 a year to read CanesInsight ad free but don’t post or visit there much. 247 is by far the best, Gaby, David and Chris do great work covering the team.

What about you? By the looks of it, you won’t even pay for this site and are just a freeloader in the public forums?

Last edited:
Gus will be eligible to draw Social Security before he has SIXTY-SEVEN career losses.
That’s cute Kristi. Gus Malhazan is also 3-6 in bowl games as a head coach and has NEVER won a NY6 bowl as a head coach.

Dude gets paid by UCF $2.3M a year. Lol - by far the lowest paid head coach in the Big 12. Cincinnati and Houston increased their head coach salary and the assistant salary pool. Not UCF - they don’t have much faith on the man. #WashedUp.

Last edited:
That’s cute Kristi. Gus Malhazan is also 3-6 in bowl games as a head coach and has NEVER won a NY6 bowl as a head coach.

Dude gets paid by UCF $2.3M a year. Lol - by far the lowest paid head coach in the Big 12. Cincinnati and Houston increased their head coach salary and the assistant salary pool. Not UCF - they don’t have much faith on the man. #WashedUp.
Jealous much half-wit? #MiamiFBRIP

Ok @LoboCane I can admit when I am beat. You win. Gus's bowl record is 3-6, and that's clearly unacceptable.

I only wish that UCF could afford the kind of consistency that produced Miami's bowl record since the 2007-08 season.

The u has been an INCREDIBLE TEAR of 1-11 during that stretch, with remarkable yet inspired losses to juggernauts such as La Tech (14-0), South Carolina (24-21), California (24-17), and Washington State (20-14) to go along with three L's to Wisconsin (35-3, 34-24, and 20-14).

I would trade ANY Gus career victory for the chance to lay claim to y'all's 34-14 Russell Athletic Bowl decimation of West Virginia.

Bowl games played in December are the ones we all remember.

Last edited:
Ok @LoboCane I can admit when I am beat. You win. Gus's bowl record is 3-6, and that's clearly unacceptable.

I only wish that Gus was more consistent and that his bowl record could rival that of Miami's since the 2007-08 season.

The u has been an INCREDIBLE TEAR of 1-11 during that stretch, with remarkable yet inspired losses to juggernauts such as La Tech (14-0), South Carolina (24-21), California (24-17), and Washington State (20-14) to go along with three L's to Wisconsin (35-3, 34-24, and 20-14).

I would trade ANY Gus career victory for the chance to lay claim to y'all's 34-14 Russell Athletic Bowl decimation of West Virginia.

Bowl games played in December are the ones we all remember.
Malhazan beat a Florida team that was being coached by a couple of remaining (already fired) coaches. Is that his biggest bowl win EVER as a head coach?

Dude ended the year by getting curbed by Navy, surviving a 1-10 USF (worst defense in FBS), getting dragged by Tulane and Duke.

Malhazan can’t find a viable QB or OC that will join him. These are the facts, but keep on AL1 aka KM.

Gus may turn out to be a retread at UCF but he is still a more accomplished Head Coach than Cristobal . Does a Cristobal coaching tree even exist? I have nothing against Mario but this arrogance is something else man.

Bwaahaahaa @LoboCane are you serious, beating Tulane would have been your best win last year.

Instead you paid Cristobum a record 8 million dollars to get curb stomped by Duke, Pitt, Clemson AND MTSU; barely squeeze by Virginia; and took the worst loss in program history to your rival. Ohh and you missed a bowl game.

Malhazan beat a Florida team that was being coached by a couple of remaining (already fired) coaches. Is that his biggest bowl win EVER as a head coach?

Dude ended the year by getting curbed by Navy, surviving a 1-10 USF (worst defense in FBS), getting dragged by Tulane and Duke.

Malhazan can’t find a viable QB or OC that will join him. These are the facts, but keep on AL1 aka KM.
5-7 HALF BRAIN PUSSY

I subscribed ON3 when Ferman and his people took over that site. I dropped my Rivals paid membership because they new guys that took over don’t know anything. I paid like $25 a year to read CanesInsight ad free but don’t post or visit there much. 247 is by far the best, Gaby, David and Chris do great work covering the team.

What about you? By the looks of it, you won’t even pay for this site and are just a freeloader in the public forums?
LOL I pay for all 3.

From the looks of it not only do you pay for UCF's prem rivals, you also live on UCF's 247. Obsessed much?

Last edited:
Reactions: lawknight
I won here 100%. I have figuratively been using AL1/KM and everyone here else to mop the floor.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT