ADVERTISEMENT

5 Most Wanted ISIS Commanders in Syria Captured

Good. Maybe now Iraq can also go find the missing Abrams tanks that their forces squandered to Iran and ISIS.

Reactions: UCFWayne
This is exactly why we shouldn't be arming ANYONE! They literally just walked away from these weapons and let the enemy take them.

Yep, or get killed by our own weapons that we gave to the taliban in the 80's to fight the Soviets.

This is exactly why we shouldn't be arming ANYONE! They literally just walked away from these weapons and let the enemy take them.

Meh. It’s not THAT big of a deal. I’m not worried about some schmuck Iranian trying to go up against our forces in an Abrams they don’t know how to operate.

Israel quite literally would not exist if it weren’t for US weapons.

Leader of ISIS still at large:

john-mccain-angry-600.jpg

mccain-mccain-isis.jpg

I know I know all knowing & all powerful snopes debunked ;-)

Reactions: Crazyhole
Meh. It’s not THAT big of a deal. I’m not worried about some schmuck Iranian trying to go up against our forces in an Abrams they don’t know how to operate.

Israel quite literally would not exist if it weren’t for US weapons.

For full-disclosure, you should add that it is your job to sell weapons to these third-world despots.

If I were an evil doing Muzzie terrorists (presuming they’re even close to what we’ve been sold) Id definitely make elaborate videos etc.

It’s right there in his name: MIC Cain. His war hero status is John Kerry tier, McCain Feingold awful. Shitty on the 2A. Open borders. Good day when he joins his nwo globalist scum who despite best care still gonna croak ahead of Bush & Rockefeller

It’s right there in his name: MIC Cain. His war hero status is John Kerry tier, McCain Feingold awful. Shitty on the 2A. Open borders. Good day when he joins his nwo globalist scum who despite best care still gonna croak ahead of Bush & Rockefeller

John Kerry was captured and tortured as a POW?

Nope but people bring up the fact that McCan't is a war hero and POW like that is supposed to excuse his shitty views and legislation. Other than being a supporter of the second amendment, he's a lib.

Nope but people bring up the fact that McCan't is a war hero and POW like that is supposed to excuse his shitty views and legislation. Other than being a supporter of the second amendment, he's a lib.

He was the deciding vote to pass the tax cut and reform legislation....

No. Just the usual script as far as coddled privileged child from political and/or military connected family + fanciful sure to be popular stories of heroism prepackaged ready to go in to politics (replacing an actual non cuckservative in Goldwater). Regarding the torture I wasn't there, easy things to fabricate/embellish/get away with if the role you're playing is protected from on high like most things. Recalling him from his "debates" his oratory skills made animatron R-Money look like Obama. Legacy is an interventionist shill. Excited to see him exit the Senate, obviously God hates him apparently he's not gonna make it to Bush & Rockefeller new world order age. Meghan is obnoxious as well.

No. Just the usual script as far as coddled privileged child from political and/or military connected family + fanciful sure to be popular stories of heroism prepackaged ready to go in to politics (replacing an actual non cuckservative in Goldwater). Regarding the torture I wasn't there, easy things to fabricate/embellish/get away with if the role you're playing is protected from on high like most things. Recalling him from his "debates" his oratory skills made animatron R-Money look like Obama. Legacy is an interventionist shill. Excited to see him exit the Senate, obviously God hates him apparently he's not gonna make it to Bush & Rockefeller new world order age. Meghan is obnoxious as well.

You are joking about Kerry being coddled right? The dude got 3 purple hearts and the mother fuking silver star.

You are joking about Kerry being coddled right? The dude got 3 purple hearts and the mother fuking silver star.
Like I said re: McCain I wasn't there. Medals schmedals. I know there's (was) a legit controversy about what a super duper badass he was. Beyond that I really don't GAS. Empty suit new world order politician gonna politic exactly like McCain.

You call into Alex Jones show don't you?

Like I said re: McCain I wasn't there. Medals schmedals. I know there's (was) a legit controversy about what a super duper badass he was. Beyond that I really don't GAS. Empty suit new world order politician gonna politic exactly like McCain.

Ah thanks. I am interested though could you explain how the reptilian overlords manage to keep our 6000 year old Earth looking like it's billions of years old? That part has always confused me

Ha I barely drink these days. Another system of the control. Tho the Wade Boggs persona is epic.

One thread saved from: "DRUMPF at it again" "HYPOCRITE!"

iu

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT